top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

Puskás Akadémia vs. Vancouver live match 22 January 2024

10 hours ago — Get the latest live score of Vancouver Whitecaps vs Videoton Puskas Akademia ... Whitecaps vs Videoton Puskas Akademia: Football Match Info and ...

That mirrors last season, which saw the Rossoblu move from the drop zone to establish themselves as one of the league’s form teams in early 2019. After a solid couple of results, Bologna will be aiming to put together a solid run to cap the year off on a high. However, can they turn around a four-game winless run at this ground? Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish says all employees will receive full pay during the coronavirus outbreak. Premier League football has been postponed until the weekend of 4 April. Parish said in a club statement that staff would not be placed on statutory sick pay "for health issues relating to Covid-19". He also promised that matchday staff who have lost work because of the suspension of the league will not be "disadvantaged financially". We have seen our income literally disappear overnight," added Barber. Tottenham, Newcastle, Bournemouth and Norwich have opted to utilise the government's job retention scheme. Players, coaches and executive staff at Norwich have donated £200,000, made up of a percentage of their salaries, to help local people affected by the pandemic. Players at Championship leaders Leeds United have already volunteered to take a wage deferral while Birmingham City players who earn more than £6,000 a week have been asked to take a 50% cut for the next four months. Doncaster failed to beat Rochdale in last round at home and now they must not aloud another game without a victory at home versus team from relegation zone and Bolton is worst team in the league with no hope to avoid relegation, their defense is horrible, they conceded 36 goals on the road this season and I think it is very realistic Doncaster will score 2-4 goals and also I think Doncaster could save the clean sheet so they should win this with at least 2 difference but if they win with 1 I will lose just half of the stake so I recommend this for sure That’s what he will want – all the top players are like that. The same could be said for Son Heung-min, who might be chased by more clubs than Kane. Not only is he one of the top players in Europe but he’s also a marketing tool. It’s a big thing in the modern game and a lot of clubs are going to want him. Tomorrow afternoon, India will continue with football and the ISL's 6th matchday; Among other things with the match between Jamshedpur and North East United, that is the 3rd receives the current 5th and follow the circumstances, I place 7 units on Jamshedpur draw money back, because I think that the hosts are not quite as big Underdogs should go into the game as the odds suggest. The hosts are playing a very sovereign season so far. In addition, the home advantage is relatively significant in this competition. I think Jamshedpur's team will win at least one point here. This match can end in draw. The London side's miserable day was compounded in injury-time as substitute Neeskens Kebano was sent off for a second bookable offence. Leeds, who had lost their first game back following the suspension of the season because of the coronavirus pandemic at Cardiff last week, are now eight points clear of third-placed Brentford with seven games to play. Relive Saturday's Championship actionFulham fail to take first-half chancesDespite leading at the break Leeds spent much of the first half on the back foot as Fulham mounted a succession of attacks. Rashford's United host Norwich this weekend, Abraham's Chelsea take on Burnley at Stamford Bridge, Aubameyang's Arsenal travel to Palace, and Ings and Southampton are at Vardy's Leicester. The Moyes bounce to continue?So far, so good for David Moyes, who has won two out of two without conceding a goal since returning to manage West Ham United. If you're tempted to make changes with the Friday night game in mind, you may be keen to hear that captain Mark Noble's two goals against Bournemouth took him to 45 Premier League goals, just two behind Paolo di Canio, who is the Hammers' record scorer in the competition. The two face off at Groupama Stadium in the first semi final, Lyon having beaten Brest in the quarters and Lille having beaten Amiens SC. They are not separated by much in the Ligue 1 standings; Lyon have 29 points, and are in seventh place while Lille, with 31 points are in fifth place. Lyon head to this game on a good run, with four straight wins, and are unbeaten in their last six matches, having won five of those. The 18-year-old was the man of the match in midweek as Chelsea ended Liverpool's FA Cup hopes with a fine 2-0 win against the runaway Premier League leaders. He also received the accolade on Sunday as the Blues thrashed Everton 4-0 at Stamford Bridge but Lampard wants to keep the young Scot grounded. Puskás Akadémia - Vancouver live stream 22 January 2024 2 hours ago — Hungary · NB I Results & fixtures · NB I Standings. Puskas Akademia next match All things considered, backing Barrow on the Draw No Bet line looks the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned and is something we're more than happy to do. There is no reason for the visitors to be priced as underdogs by the bookmakers and whilst at worst they shouldn't lose the game, we fancy them to continue their excellent form via a 1-0 margin of victory. The forwards ahead of them do not yet have the experience or guile to break down a massed defence, and full-backs Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Aaron Wan-Bissaka have offered little attacking threat down the flanks. Solskjaer also described Pogba as the ‘best all-round midfielder in the world’, and it is easy to see how he will fit into the current side. They have no clean sheets in the last four away matches, but have scored seven goals in the process though winning just one and losing three. They have managed just two wins in the last 15 away matches. If they can improve on the defending, they will be able to complement a performing attack, as they have scored in seven of their last eight away matches. Luckily his wife, Dee, was quick to spot the error. She also pointed out the mistake to the club's official app editor, Mark Froggatt, jokingly asking him to "do your homework". Froggatt responded on Twitter: "Hi Mrs W. Apologies to you and Norm - the research quoted is incorrectly missing him from the list. I will update accordingly. Hope you're having a nice weekend. Dee replied: "Ha ha Mark, thank you so much. KEY MOMENTS 37’ GOAL! Real Madrid 1-0 Espanyol: The deadlock has been broken! A corner kick was only partially cleared, Benzema then played the pass in to Varane who was still up from the back and the French defender finished into the back of the net. That was a very calm and composed finish. What a save from Lopez! That was a crucial save from the Espanyol goalkeeper to keep his team in this match. Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has backed striker Dominic Calvert-Lewin's England chances after injuries to Tottenham's Harry Kane and Manchester United's Marcus Rashford. England skipper Kane is out until April with a hamstring issue while Rashford faces at least six weeks out with a back injury. Calvert-Lewin, 22, has four goals in six games since Ancelotti arrived. Of course he can play for England," said Ancelotti. The Brazilian forward withdrew from last weekend's 2-1 defeat by Manchester City after being injured in the warm-up. Fabian Delph's knee problem will also be monitored, but fellow midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin will return for the Blues following a calf injury. Meanwhile, Liverpool could give a debut to Japan winger Takumi Minamoni, who joined the club on 1 January in a £7. Red Bull Salzburg. Media playback is not supported on this device MOTDx FA Cup: Previewing Liverpool v Everton with horrible shots & face paint Ancelotti took over at Goodison Park on 21 December, shortly after leaving Serie A side Napoli. The hosts are just 2 points above the relegation zone they are in good scoring form at this moment and should take advantage that Dalian despite having players like Hamsik, Rondon or Carasco on the pitch are no longer that good they have avoided relegation a long time ago and are conceding goals with ease right now, just drew last round 3-3 at home with Hebei, lost a couple of games in a row on the road as well. Rüdiger is the first defender to score a brace for Chelsea in the Premier League since John Terry against Fulham in April 2013; both of his goals that day were also headed. Barnes has scored in three consecutive league matches for the first time; he only scored in two of his previous 39 league appearances before this. We’re going with over 1.5 Famalicao goals on Sunday, while we’re backing the hosts for a 2-1 win with 83% of their home matches seeing both teams score. With Setubal losing each of their three trips to sides above them, we’re going for the hosts to claim a victory this week. In a statement on their website, the club added that he will now be in plaster for ten days before starting his rehab - expected to last around four weeks. The striker scored Bayern's third goal of the evening at Stamford Bridge, in the 76th minute, when he tapped in Alphonso Davies's cross from the left wing. Southampton striker Danny Ings on BBC Match of the Day: "I am just happy to be scoring goals for the team. You saw today, the team do their best to provide the chances, they work so hard behind me I feel there is a little bit more pressure to put them away. After hitting the bar twice I thought maybe it wasn't my day but we all stuck in there and I thought we deserved to win. How we have been over Christmas and since then has been massive for us and the club moving forward and long may it continue. England twice threatened to add a second before the break, first sending a header narrowly wide before having another effort well blocked by Quinn after the impressive Caitlin Foord - in just her second game in England - hit the side netting at the other end. Both sides had chances after the break, with Berger proving instrumental in frustrating Arsenal until the 85th minute when Williamson pounced after Chelsea failed to clear a corner. Vancouver Whitecaps vs Puskas Academy Predictions 4 hours ago — Get reliable Vancouver Whitecaps vs Puskas Academy predictions , expert tips, and in-depth analysis. Improve your betting success with H2H ... Stourbridge and Rushall will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League in UK. Stourbridge this season have the following results: 6W, 4D and 3L. Meanwhile Rushall have 8W, 5D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. While Shrewsbury have been nice and steady on their own patch, Bristol Rovers have been very up and down on the road. In fact, in terms of results, there’s be no middle ground for Saturday’s visitors away from home, as they’ve won three and lost four of their seven travelling League 1 matches. However, rather than look at the whole issue with scepticism, as has been thought likely, it is hoped the experience of the past month, and what lies ahead, will allow all parties to adopt a more mature position which, in theory, will provide the breathing space needed to reach more acceptable - and workable - regulations. Closed-doors impactHowever well run they are, a football club that cannot play football will eventually hit financial problems. Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Liverpool 4, Crystal Palace 0. Sadio Mané (Liverpool) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mohamed Salah following a fast break. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Luka Milivojevic replaces Cheikhou Kouyaté. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Jairo Riedewald replaces James McArthur. Phew. The 38-year-old veteran keeper suffered a heart attack while training with Porto last year and he spoke about how fortunate he was to have been well taken care of. I was lucky that it happened on the training pitch and that was what saved my life,” he said. Ronaldo then spoke a bit about injuries. Throughout his time with Inter Milan from 1999-2000 he missed a heap of games through a patella rupture. Home team is in any case favorite in this match from Belgium Pro league, but we will see what will happen. So, this team from Brussels is in last two years in big problems and they are have big problems with defense. Team was in big problems, but they are still in last few weeks became better and they are start to winning. In last three matches, they are won two times, 2-1 and 2-1 and played one draw, 3-3. Kortrijk is good team and they will surely score at least one goal here. Over is very very real and I will try. This would effectively raise the age limit by one year. The working group also recommended the postponement of all international matches due to be played in June -- a formality as Euro 2020, the Copa America and the month's World Cup qualifiers have already been called off due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I don't think I did anything wrong. I understand the police are doing their job but they mustn't overdo it," the 24-year-old told the newspaper. Oulare, who has played for Belgium at under-21 level and was a teenage prodigy at Club Brugge, signed for Watford in 2015 but played just twice for the Premier League club before going back to Belgium. Roda Kerkrade versus Excelsior Rotterdam here, meeting of the Dutch football Eerste Divisie which is played tomorrow night at 8:00 pm. Slightly favored guests for the victory of the match come from a 1-2 home defeat against Volendam while the yellow-blacks are back from a 1-1 exterior draw against Go Ahead Eagles. The Excelsior is the strongest team here, but Today is going through a good period of form according to me, he will be able to take advantage of the field factor to score at least one or two goals, so let's try a 1 DNB mark at 2.00 and Good Luck You need to stand up to Barcelona. I want to see a lively team that plays with joy until the end. Can Napoli win the Champions League? Never say never. MATCH FACTSHead-to-headThis will be the first competitive match between the two sides. Both managers, Gattuso and Quique Setien, will be taking charge of their first Champions League game. NapoliNapoli have reached the Champions League knockout stage for the third time in six appearances. This fixture features No. 23 vs No. 20 in the league, Stoke City vs Wigan Athletic. The hosts coming from a 2 - 4 away win to Barnsley (no. 24 in the league) and their last home game a 0 - 2 loss to West Bromwich Albion. The visitors coming from a 0 - 3 home loss to Brentford (No. 9 in the league) and their last away game a 2 - 2 draw to Bristol City FC. The hosts should win this one but they played a lower table team than the visitors and themselves, scoring multiple goals but conceded multiple goals to win the match then lost their last home game to a team above the visitors facing a team coming from playing a team above themselves, not scoring but conceding multiple goals to lose the match then drawing their last away game to a team above themselves scoring and conceding so an over 2.5 is best to tip. Getty Images MAN OF THE MATCH – Nathan Redmond (Southampton) Redmond was phenomenal, alongside a number of his teammates. His clinching goal was the least he deserved having created plenty of chances and caused havoc down the left. He is going to be crucial in Southampton’s battle against relegation. Coming out as gay "adds an element of risk" to players' careers, says the first UK-born male professional footballer to come out since Justin Fashanu more than 30 years ago. Former Hull City youth player Thomas Beattie, who spent his career in Canada and Singapore, came out this week. The 33-year-old says he feels "quite liberated" but sexual orientation is an issue sport still needs to address. We're still at a point where this has not really moved too much," he said. Wycombe approached the festive period in an excellent position; they were out in front and had plenty of breathing space. However, after three defeats in quick succession, The Chairboys are now only four points clear of an Oxford side that has played one less game. Lawro's prediction: 3-0 Newcastle v Sheff UtdSheffield United's success story this season just keeps going on and on. But Newcastle have made a habit recently of nicking wins - they did it again at Southampton last week - and I am going to tip them to do the same this time. Lawro's prediction: 2-0 Norwich v SouthamptonThis is a massive game for Norwich. I don't give them much hope of staying up but they need to win their home games to have any chance. Dinamo Zagreb vs Manchester City predictions for Wednesday’s Champions League clash at the Stadion Maksimir. Dinamo Zagreb need a win to stand a chance of making the knock out rounds. Read on for all our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. Qataris require a special permit to enter the UAE under the embargo. The Qatari team was subjected to abuse from a crowd hurling bottles and shoes at the players when they faced the UAE in the semi-final. The UAE's sports chief later apologised, and its football association was sanctioned by the Asian Football Confederation. Fred had looked well short of the standard such a fee should provide. But he has been utterly transformed in recent games, none more so than in the 2-1 derby win over Manchester City, where he buzzed around the field, breaking up opposition attacks and proving to be an effective link to the speedy United front line. We will play the best pick for this mach Belarus league premier stage a best pick for this match between this two teams Belshina and Smolevichy and we can look see a best new mach for this mach now and can for this our play look get a new great match with more goals what be this best new play for our play at the match now. We will play the best pick for this mach pick over from 2.50 goals in full time this much and can we for this our play look get a new great win from 19 points to our score. On the other hand, Gent want a win that will ensure they secure a place in the next round. St. Etienne march to this game unbeaten in 10 matches. In their last five matches, they have three draws and two wins. They have really improved from a poor start; in their opening eight matches, they won just one but they now have five wins in the last 10 matches. However, the team spent much of the final 30 minutes keeping possession in their own half and avoiding risks -- something Allegri would habitually describe as "administering the match" and which became a hallmark of his five years in charge. I didn't like the way we sat back on the result," said Sarri, who took over this season. Listen is just an average team without any chances to do something more and most likely the will finish at the mid table. So far they are at 9th place with overall of 6 -7- 6 ; 33 - 31 and 25 points and with only one win at the last 6 games. Jihlava on the other hand have much more quality at their squad as same as experience and for sure they will fight for promotion. They are at the 4th spot with same number of points as 3rd place team of Hradec Kralove has and only 3 less than 2nd place team of Brno. They have 2 losses in a row so this is a perfect match for them to get out of that bad momentum.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page