top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

(WATCH===) Today: Concarneau vs. Troyes live 23/01/2024

21.10.23, ESTAC Troyes - US Concarneau, 0 - 0 ; 20.01.16, US Concarneau - ESTAC Troyes, 1 - 3 ...

In this match, we will see Deportivo Ocotal and Deportivo Las Sabanas. The hosts lost the last four meetings and now they will play against the team that lost only twice and won the previous game. Ocotal has one of the weakest defenses and today I don't think that they will win against Sabanas. The visitors draw against them in the previous head to head match 0:0. I pick here an Asian handicap for Sabanas that they should cover it easily in this clash. I think that there is a chance to see a draw between those sides. Good luck He plays for Sheffield United, he doesn’t play for Manchester United. It is a premature debate to have. He’s a good goalkeeper but there’s a long, long way to go before we need to change the first-team goalkeeper and then look for someone else to come in. SUPPORTIVE OF SOLSKJAER The Dane was, as was to be expected, supportive of Solskjaer's efforts to revive United fortunes and the sort of success the club enjoyed under Alex Ferguson. Spurs will claim, with justification, they should have had a throw-in before the goal but Liverpool are now being propelled with growing momentum to end that long wait to reclaim their old domestic supremacy. Spurs lack killer instinct The root of Spurs' downfall came in two distinct aspects of their performance - albeit they did get better as this game wore on. In the first half, Spurs were far too passive and negative as they sat back, presumably waiting for an opportunity to strike on the counter attack. It's not been a particularly fruitful campaign for Tranmere, who're only two points above the drop-zone, but there are reasons why Micky Mellon's men can be upbeat. One of those reasons is form at Prenton Park. We’re confident that both teams will score on Thursday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 to the home side. Frankfurt have outplayed Guimaraes in Group F and have already beaten the Portuguese side by one goal when the pair met for the reverse fixture. Guimaraes have struggled in the group stage and look destined to finish their European adventure without a single win to their name. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Rangers 1, Kilmarnock 0. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Joe Aribo (Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 87' Nikola Katic (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 87' Foul by Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock). The stories were so beautiful. But, yes, we are coming to the end. He added: "We had to make a logical decision. Maybe we are wrong, I do not know - there is never a perfect moment. Now the Champions League is still in sight, and the idea is to continue competing with them until the end of August. How it can be done is not yet clear. Both players' contracts are due to expire on 30 June. Ligue 1 was cancelled in April, but the Champions League is due to be completed in August with a mini-tournament behind closed doors. And it seemed like it was always raining. On one particular day, I was told to go into London for a scan. I looked out of the window and the sky was blue. I thought 'what a great day!'. So I put my shirt on and went to London. Unbelievable. I was freezing. I learned straightaway that you always need a coat in this country. Sporting Lisbon vs Benfica predictions for Friday's match in the Primeira Liga. Benfica make the short trip to Sporting for the Lisbon Derby on Friday night where a victory for the hosts would see them move into 3rd place. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Wales defender Lawrence looking forward to Bundesliga restart"I think that will be in late May. It's impossible to think that in June, July, August, we'd be playing in front of 50,000 people. That would be wrong," the former Manchester City player, 33, told the BBC's Sportsworld. He says three or four Eintracht Frankfurt players caught coronavirus and they all had to self isolate for 14 days. They are currently training in groups of three or four and are not allowed contact with each other - working only on passing and shooting drills. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Burnley. Aaron Lennon replaces Robbie Brady. Posted at 73' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Patrick van Aanholt. Posted at 72' Foul by Cheikhou Kouyaté (Crystal Palace). Posted at 72' Ben Mee (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Corner, Crystal Palace. Manchester United will face Wolverhampton for the fourth time this season. In the league, the match ended in a draw (1-1) when Wolves met United at home and there United was the better team. In the FA Cup, the matches ended 0-0, also the Wolves as home team, but in the return United defeated wolves at Old Trafford 1-0. I think United will play good here. But Wolves settled themselves as one of the undefeatable teams in the premier league and I expect them to continue their good run of form. They have been very good in this season. A draw is the most probable outcome. The letter repeats the SPFL's claim that the only way of making fee payments to lower-league clubs was to end the Championship, League One and League Two seasons. Again, it references issues with league positions changing and clubs potentially needing to repay prize money. Those who continue to suggest that there were other, 'simpler' means are being either economical with the truth or are once again demonstrating a lamentable lack of understanding of the current reality of Scottish football," it adds. But the fine details of the transfer are yet to be agreed. The 27-year-old Tanzania international requires a work permit so he will not be available in time for Villa's visit to Brighton on Saturday. Villa are willing to part with Ivory Coast striker Jonathan Kodija and have had interest from Championship side Nottingham Forest and Ligue 1 club Amiens. Smith's side are 18th in the Premier League after 22 matches. As for the Canaries, their season is over and rebuilding for next season starts now. Did you know? Antonio became the first West Ham player to score four goals in a league match since David Cross against Spurs in September 1981. Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the MatterMost professional footballers are fans well before they become players. Valencia have had a great home run this season in La Liga; they are unbeaten in 12 matches. It is their away form that has left a lot to be desired, a case in point, the 3-0 loss to Getafe in their last match, and it could have been more. Valencia can be an unpredictable side; they fell heavily to Real Madrid and Mallorca then struggled to beat lower tier side UD Logrones, but right afterwards were comfortable 2-0 winners over Barcelona. Will these formerly great clubs ever recover from this snub? Okay, almost nothing happened. Gareth Bale scored a goal that was ruled out for offside in the build-up. Marc-Ander Ter Stegen made a couple of decent saves. And Barcelona’s fans put together a lovely tifo in Catalonian colours before the game — this fixture had been postponed due to civil unrest, remember — and then, later in the second half, threw a load of inflatable yellow balls onto the pitch. RETRO CORNER Funny things, brains. All it takes is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to say “youse” in a press conference, and the mind flashes back to Juan Sebastián Verón. No, the Argentine wasn’t the player for Manchester United that Alex Ferguson hoped he could be. But he still managed to do some beautiful things in a red shirt. Mikel Arteta's encouraging rebuilding job at Arsenal continued with a thrilling victory over a stubborn Everton, a result that could have a big say in the race for European football next season. The Spaniard had Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang largely to thank for the outcome after the striker scored twice, including the winner - taking his personal goals tally to 19 for the season and an impressive 60 in 95 games for the Gunners. Mr Abramovich will be covering the costs of providing the accommodation. Ceferin rejects 'fake news' that Liverpool will be handed title UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin hit out at the 'fake news' that would have seen Liverpool handed the Premier League title amid the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League and other top-flight European football leagues have been told by UEFA that they want the current season finished by June 30 “I’ve seen and heard some again fake news that Uefa will advise leagues to finish the championships now and decide that the winners are the ones who are number one now,” Ceferin said. An average of 3.25 goals were plundered per 90 minutes of action across Arsenal's last eight top-flight matches, with over 2.5 goals scored and both teams registering in five of those same eight fixtures. QPR manager Mark Warburton has lost each of his last four games against Cardiff – all of which came in the Championship, while in charge of three different sides (Brentford, Nottingham Forest x2 and QPR). With the hosts losing three of their last four, we are backing them to suffer a defeat here. Cardiff have proven themselves over the last couple of weeks and we’re backing them for consecutive 2-1 victories on the road. US Concarneau live score, schedule & player stats US Concarneau will play the next match against Troyes on Jan 23, 2024, 7:45:00 PM UTC in Ligue 2. When the match starts, you will be able to follow US ... Anthony Martial has been involved in 14 goals in 22 games in all competitions for United this season (11 goals, 3 assists), as many as in 38 appearances last term (12 goals, 2 assists). Mason Greenwood has scored four Premier League goals this season, the most by any teenager in the competition. What next?Manchester United host Wolves in the FA Cup third-round replay on Wednesday (19:45 GMT) before travelling to Liverpool in the Premier League on Sunday (16:30). The table at the time of the cancellation was the final table and this was good news for both PSG and Saint-Etienne. For PSG, it meant a third successive title. There were 12 rounds of games still to play, but the title was PSG's to lose, given their 12-point lead. Saint-Etienne were battling relegation all season and breathed a sigh of relief at how lucky they were not to be in the relegation zone at the time of the cancellation. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be produced in Sunday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of in-form Braga. The hosts have been scoring goals for fun of late while their guests have suffered a dip in form. While Tondela have played well on the road this season, better than they have at home, we expect this confident Braga side to outscore them on Sunday. This sustained period of solid growth is testament to our ownership, Fenway Sport Group, who continue to support the club's ambitions and continue to reinvest revenues. Liverpool lead the Premier League table by 22 points and are 12 points away from winning their first English top-flight title in 30 years. Curtis was invited to train with Birmingham age 11 but was put off by the experience and didn't return. At 13, while impressing as a striker with local side Central Ajax in a seven-a-side tournament, he caught the eye of a Manchester United scout and began to travel to the 20-time champions' Carrington academy every school holiday. Curtis was in demand during his teenage yearsWhen Curtis expressed that he didn't yet feel ready to leave his parents and friends to move up to Manchester, an agreement was struck between United and Walsall which allowed the teenager to join the Midlands club's academy, with United retaining an option to take him back north. Everton have sacked manager Marco Silva after 18 months, with the club in the Premier League relegation zone after their Merseyside derby humiliation. Wednesday's 5-2 defeat by Liverpool at Anfield was their ninth of the season and leaves them 18th in the Premier League after three successive losses. Silva, who took charge in May 2018, won 24 and lost 24 of his 60 games. Everton are now searching for their fourth permanent boss since Roberto Martinez was sacked in May 2016. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, SPAL. Marko Jankovic replaces Igor Julio. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Stefan de Vrij (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 80' Thiago Cionek (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. World's most expensive player Bale signs for Real Madrid, 1 September, 2013Spurs' failure to reach the Champions League and Bale's brilliance the previous season meant it was time for the Welshman to leave White Hart Lane and despite the largest offer for his services coming from Manchester United, Bale dreamed only of a move to the Bernabeu. That childhood dream of being a galactico became a reality when Spurs chairman Daniel Levy agreed to sell the player to Real Madrid for a then world-record fee of £85m. Eibar are notoriously one of the worst travelling sides in La Liga with just three wins claimed from their last 28 top flight matches on the road, but they have fallen back on solid home form in recent seasons to secure mid-table finishes. Too little, too late for 10-man CherriesEddie Howe's side have won just one of their last seven games in the Premier League, scoring only five times in the process. The hosts' struggles in front of goal were not helped by the absence of striker Joshua King - the Cherries' match-winner against Manchester United in their last home game - due to a hamstring injury sustained on international duty with Norway. Leaked Whatsapps, missing votes & bullying claims - SPFL's five days of chaosWhat are Dundee doing?A valid question that will have been on the lips of chairmen and chief executives throughout the land since 17:00 BST on Friday. It emerged late that night that Dundee had not submitted their ballot for the SPFL vote, with it then coming to light the following day they had told other Championship clubs they had in fact voted. I don't think we will have it (the backroom team) all together just now, it might be the summertime before I get my staff together. Moyes confirmed he has failed to bring Stuart Pearce, who was on his coaching team during his previous spell at the London Stadium, back to the club. Stuart Pearce did a great job here with me and I was pleased to have him. This match is probably the safest for goals from all duels in Portugal U23 league today and if we know that first two matches in this league, from 12:00 where not too efficient, than it is clear that this one probably will be better, from that side. So, Portimonense U23 is team who is in last two matches played both times with three or more goals, 2-1 and 4-0, while on the other side, Vitoria Setubal U23 is in last three matches played 1-3, 3-0 and 4-0. Yes, after this results, over is more than ok for me and I will try. Of their seven wins in the season, five have come at home and after the impressive win over Norwich they will be gunning for successive league wins for the second time this season. In their last nine home league matches, Watford have failed to score in just one – the 0-0 draw with Tottenham. With home wins over Manchester United, Wolverhampton Wanderers and Liverpool this season, Watfod will feel getting three points against Newcastle is well within reach. San Jose welcomes Bolivar in the second round, for them, of the Bolivian Apertura. They had their first match postponed so they will face the toughest opponent first. Bolivar played with the newcomer Vinto and won that match 3:1. The game was already resolved after 11 minutes so the Bolivar players conserved their strength. Bolivar is the best team of the league but they don't have it easy against San Jose. It could be easier today as San Jose is in big problems. They lack the money so they had to sell some of their best players. I smell big problems for them in this season. Forest Green is in 5th place with 40 points Exeter is in 2nd place with 44 points. I expect a strong match here. Both teams will look for a win here but I predict in this match a draw. Forest Green is a good team especially in home matches and they are a strong opponent for any team. Exeter is making a great season until now and they are between candidates for the promotion and I see them fighting for a win here but also both teams don't want to lose this match. Both teams have qualities and will be a hard match for Exeter but however I predict a draw here. Football, France: Concarneau live scores, results, fixtures US Concarneau page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …). Rijeka is the more attacking minded side while Lokomotiva is more cautious in defense and looking to simply win games with 1-0 especially such tough games, they are also still in the cup competition as they defeated Slaven Belupo with 3-1 on the road while in the league they lost first at home 1-0 to Osijek and won their second game also at home against Dinamo Zagreb who are clear league leaders but the distance between 4th placed Lokomotiva and 2nd placed Rijeka is of just 2 points. Maybe the biggest difficulty will be the loss of the chance to earn coefficient points, which means even when they get back, City will be a lower seed than they would have expected to be and therefore find it harder to reach the latter stages of the competition. Is this the end of an era? Manchester City owner Sheikh Mansour (left) and chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak took charge of the club in 2008If this outcome sees the end of Guardiola's time at City, then marks the end of an era. The players [played with their] souls, and heart and gave absolutely everything. Four matches over two rounds, really hard for the boys. They deserve this happiness. Jose Mourinho won the FA Cup in 2007 during his first spell as Chelsea manager'A chess game without pieces'Mourinho, who was also without midfielder Moussa Sissoko and full-back Ben Davies, spoke in depth about his side's injuries problems after the match. This is an important game for both clubs. Chelsea have to keep winning to boost their hopes of playing in the Champions League next season. Everton are on a tough run of games as they try to qualify for the Europa League. Mind you, the last time they played Chelsea (a 3-1 home win), they were in the bottom three. Both sides score and concede regularly so a bet on both to score is the suggested bet. I had a fever, a headache and my eyes were burning. I already had symptoms during the night, shivering for cold. I got suspicious. I already had flu in January. I rang my family and they all had the same symptoms. We'd had a family dinner together a few days before. Since coronavirus was already big at that point in the media and people had already been infected in my area, I knew straight away what we all had. With more than 20 points difference than Man City, Liverpool's Premier League title this season is the result that has been arranged. Many of the world's leading bookmakers, like William Hill or Unibet, have not accepted bets on the Liverpool door to the throne. Some other bookmakers, such as Bet365, have a ratio of up to 1/1000, that is, placing 1,000 to 1 for the coronation of Juergen Klopp's teachers and students. However, a defeat by Peru and a draw with Iran left Scotland needing to win by three goals against the 1974 finalists, the Netherlands, just to progress from the group. And when Archie Gemmill's stunning goal gave them a 3-1 lead, glory appeared to beckon, only for Johnny Rep to reply three minutes later for the Dutch, sending Scotland out in bittersweet style. Archie Gemmill's goal against the Netherlands is referenced in the film TrainspottingShearer: "There were some fantastic players in that team.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page