top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·54 חברים

Granada vs. Atlético Madrid live streaming 22 January 2024 Livestream

Follow Granada vs Atlético Madrid in the Spanish La Liga 2023-24. Get football match time, schedule, stats, live scores, result and more.

Sean Dyche fears football is in "dangerous territory" after his Burnley side were denied a penalty in their draw with Tottenham. The Clarets boss felt Chris Wood should have been given a penalty after Spurs' equaliser, but the striker did not go down under Davinson Sanchez's tackle. In the end, Dele Alli's penalty after Wood's opener was enough to earn Tottenham a point. The game has got to be really careful now with which way it is going," said Dyche. When Manchester United sold Romelu Lukaku to Inter Milan last summer, they were accused of having made a significant error and of leaving themselves short of goalscoring options. When Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side won just two out of seven games at the start of 2020 and were six points below the top four - leading to the surprising signing of Odion Ighalo on loan from the Chinese Super League - their manager's decision-making looked questionable. At 38, I had more requests than at 28," said Ibrahimovic, who was a free agent after leaving LA Galaxy in November. I was looking for the adrenaline inside of me, to ensure I get the best out of myself. Ibrahimovic saw his last stint in Europe hampered by a knee injury during his time at Manchester United. Liverpool are still in the FA Cup, Champions League and are 22 points clear of Manchester City in the Premier League. Jurgen Klopp's side now have a make-or-break few weeks where they need to recover from this loss to avoid it derailing their season. An FA Cup fifth round tie on Tuesday against Chelsea who are also keen to return to winning ways after a poor run of results. CLOSE! Roerslev's low cross is a good one, its teed up for Marcondes whose scufed shot goes into the top of the side netting. GOOD SAVE! Perez is through on goal, has plenty of time, but his drive is beaten away by Daniels. POST! Brentford take a quick free-kick, Marcondes' curling cross flicks off Soyuncu and hits the post. Newcastle Jets have struggled for consistent results so far this season, not securing a win until their fifth game of the season. This has left them just outside the playoff places and being unable to break into the top six despite having a talented squad. They have failed to create enough chances in the final third, scoring just eight goals in seven games and injuries to key players in attack hasn’t helped their cause. Chelsea are in advanced talks to sign Ajax winger Hakim Ziyech this summer in a £38m deal that is likely to be announced in the coming days. The 26-year-old was a January transfer target for Chelsea boss Frank Lampard. But the Dutch club were unwilling to sell in the transfer window as they chase the Eredevisie title. The signing of the Morocco international would be the first by Lampard following Chelsea's transfer window ban. The Norwegian has brought in or promoted twelve staff to roles in coaching, sports science, strength and conditioning, recruitment, youth and data and analysis departments, as he bids to get the club back in shape to challenge Liverpool and Manchester City at the top of the league. Martyn Pert, a coach who also has a Masters in Sports Science, joined the coaching staff in September, where he has teamed-up with another Solskjaer appointment, Mark Dempsey, who had worked with the manager at Molde in Norway, having also managed in Sweden. It would be a big loss, we don't have a big squad," Mourinho told reporters. We don't have lots of players. This is a moment where it is normal to think about rotations and very difficult situations for players to play every game. We don't have (Erik) Lamela and it's a big loss for us. Mourinho was adamant the incident should not have been referred to VAR because Taylor had seen the incident. Watch Atletico Madrid vs Granada: Stream La Liga live Aug 14, 2023 — How to Watch Atletico Madrid vs Granada: Stream La Liga Live, TV Channel. Madrid and Granada will square off Monday afternoon in their first ... This match sees two teams come together in drastically different waves of form. Marseille are on top of their game with confidence and goals oozing out of them while Metz can hardly keep a clean sheet for love nor money. The hosts were poor again last week against Nice and as a result we're backing this one to finish 2-0 to the away side. One of the likeliest sources of a comeback this week, Gent showed their ability in Rome. Pau Lopez had his work cut out in the second half of a clash that Roma may have taken their off of. There is a complacent streak in the side that can be preyed upon by the hosts. We think that Gent are the favourites for this game. Make sure to back them in a draw no bet wager. We were allowed one phone call a week. I'd be talking to my wife and she'd be saying, "What are you getting up to? You are out drinking every night" and so on. It was so far from the truth. The biggest story written about us over there was that three of us had been held up against a fence at gunpoint with two security guards going to shoot us because we'd broken a curfew. I think it was myself, Derek Johnstone and wee Joe Harper. There should not be a lot of goals scored in this one, since both teams are playing very good in the defensive line and they are one of the better, in the previous part of the competition. Host is near the top with all five victories in the recent matches, but Defense is also play without mistake, having run of the victories too. Blackburn Rovers is ranked 11th in the rankings with 40 points. Coach Tony Mowbray's team played a bit better than last season, although Blackburn Rovers is in the middle of the table, but with only 6 points behind the 6th place, Blackburn Rovers can completely hope for the top 6 race. Woodward took on the CEO role and effectively became the middle man between the Florida-based Glazers and the team manager. While commercial progress has continued, with United recently expanding their presence in the Chinese market , success on the field has been much harder to find. David Moyes, Louis van Gaal and Jose Mourinho were all appointed and then dismissed as team managers before Woodward turned to former player Solskjaer. Oxford United will look back to past successes and forward with optimism as manager Karl Robinson pits his wits against Pep Guardiola in the Carabao Cup for the second successive season on Wednesday. Robinson hopes his exciting young side, who thrashed Premier League West Ham 4-0 in round three, will show the form that has taken them into League One play-off contention as they face Guardiola's Manchester City for a place in the semi-finals. Gladbach are enjoying their best season since they last won the Bundesliga title in 1977 and have won eight of their 11 games so far, two more than any other team. They are top on 25 points, four ahead of RB Leipzig and champions Bayern Munich, and travel to Berlin on Saturday as the league resumes. Key to the Foals' success so far has been their extremely solid and disciplined backline that has let in just 11 goals, fewer than any other title rival, and a prolific frontline that includes revelation Marcus Thuram. Torino forward Andrea Belotti returned to the side in the latter stages of their match with Hellas Verona last weekend, but the striker missed out on all the action. His absence left a gap in this Torino side, but they have responded brilliantly with six goals in three matches without him. Now the challenge is to maintain that with Belotti back again. While Sociedad downed Real Madrid 4-3, at the Bernabeu, Mirandes secured their slot with a 4-2 home win over Villarreal. With good runs in the competition, and after elimination of the top sides in La Liga, both Mirandes and Sociedad will feel they have a real shot at the Copa del Rey this season. Mirandes twice lost the lead against Villarreal but went on to regain it before putting the game bed late on. Read the full story Transfer window may be open until January The Mirror suggests that the transfer window for European clubs could be open until January. Because of the delay to the current season and probably next season, the paper suggests that transfers could be permitted until the end of the year. Jackson, of course, scored in the 1-1 draw the following day. It was to be the last meaningful act of his career, Chelsea refusing to release his registration when his contract expired in 1932. That left one of the finest players Scotland ever produced turning out in the Cheshire and Kent Leagues for £15 here and £10 there before his honeymoon in France led to short stints with Nice and Le Touquet. Buffalo have lost two of their last three games. Houston lost their last match but left out some key players and they will return for this wild card match. Houston have the edge when it comes to quarterbacks. The NFL wild card matches take place this weekend and begin with the Houston Texans hosting the Buffalo Bills. Fortuna have played Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in recent weeks. Bayern are currently the Bundesliga's second-highest scoring team behind Leipzig. Meanwhile, Dortmund are the Bundesliga's third-highest scoring team at present. Marcus Rashford scored a goal, and after that you’d have to say that Brandon Williams was the best player. Williams is only a young boy, and for some reason he can’t get regular football in that team. That tells you there’s something wrong at the club if that player can’t get regular game time. Williams should be playing at left-back every single week. In the letter, Radford says that, ideally, clubs want to end the campaign no later than 31 July. Clubs believe their players will still be available at that stage because of an additional severance payment that is written into their contracts and paid if they have not been able to find another club. However, of greater concern is the huge costs that will be incurred next season given the increasing likelihood that matches will need to be played behind closed doors until the end of the year. The London side's miserable day was compounded in injury-time as substitute Neeskens Kebano was sent off for a second bookable offence. Leeds, who had lost their first game back following the suspension of the season because of the coronavirus pandemic at Cardiff last week, are now eight points clear of third-placed Brentford with seven games to play. Relive Saturday's Championship actionFulham fail to take first-half chancesDespite leading at the break Leeds spent much of the first half on the back foot as Fulham mounted a succession of attacks. New York RB have failed to score in three of 17 away MLS matches. In six of Atlanta United’s 10 away MLS matches, over 2.5 goals have been scored. New York RB have just two clean sheets in 13 away MLS matches. Both sides have scored in seven of the last 10 of Atlanta United’s away league games. The first of Group E matches at the MLS is Back Tournament will see Atlanta United take on New York Red Bulls this Sunday in Orlando, Florida. Liverpool huffed and puffed against Everton, and we saw a few things that we suspected already. Takumi Minamino is a work in progress, the Reds miss Andy Robertson at left-back, and they can be short of a spark in attack when Mohamed Salah is absent. Salah will play in this game though, and that is one of the reasons I think Liverpool will win. I am expecting to see at least another 25% from the Reds, and even if they don't play well, I don't see Palace scoring. This is going to be very interesting match but at the end I must favorize Betis to win cause at home they are very strong and despite they are 8 points behind sociedad in Europa league zone I still think there is a chance for Betis to make it to this place on the table where sociedad is now. Sociedad is not in bad shape but they are very inconsistent and in last round thex losted from villareal at home so I think they Will be defeated one more time today and the odd on Betis is really really good so I recommend this bet The yellow card was fair, because I was rude," Mourinho said. But I was rude to an idiot. Mourinho's mood is likely to have been gloomy at this time of the match as it was shortly after Harry Kane had a goal disallowed for the most marginal of offsides and then left the field feeling his left hamstring. All things considered, we see good value in backing an away win on Wednesday and feel it's by far the best way to play as far as the betting is concerned. Real have plunged in an average of 2.77 goals a game over their current unbeaten streak and we think they'll have no issues in putting a couple past Brugge, with a 2-0 margin of away victory on the cards. Liverpool are arguably the best side in Europe this season have no loss since the start of the season is arguably the best performance of any team this season. They have been scoring goals at an exponential rate and a prediction of above three scores is not a far fetched prediction .Norwich host the best of the best today. The face the best while they are in distress of poorly performing of late within the league they lost to Liverpool in the first head encounter and I feel today won't be any different although they might try to surprise Liverpool Unam Pumas vs Pachuca predictions for Sunday's Liga MX clash. Plenty of action is expected at both ends of the pitch as the two sides fight for the points on offer. Read on for all our free Liga MX predictions and betting tips. However, the new timing will avoid a clash with FIFA's revamped 24-team Club World Cup (CWC) to be played in China in June and July 2021. Klopp said the Club World Cup, while lucrative to those involved, was another strain on players. The 2021 CWC) obviously they are offering clubs a lot of money," he said. Melbourne City and WS Wanderers will face each other in the upcoming match in the A League. Melbourne City this season have the following results: 11W, 3D and 6L. Meanwhile WS Wanderers have 7W, 3D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Championship clubs hope to gain government clearance for a 25 May return to regular training, as part of plans to resume the 2019-20 season. It is understood a target restart of 6 June has been discussed but clubs still anticipate a more likely 13 June date, in line with the Premier League. All 24 clubs held a conference call on Wednesday, after an EFL board meeting. League One and Two clubs will speak on Friday, when the prospect of ending the season seems certain to move closer. England cricket players were heading home after their tour of Sri Lanka was called off on Friday, while this weekend's Six Nations rugby match between Wales and Scotland also succumbed. France's Top 14, the richest rugby union league in the world, was also suspended on Friday. In cycling, organisers of the Giro d'Italia said the race, due to start in Budapest on May 9, had been postponed. Despite some pleasing attacking efforts, Rochdale suffered defeat on Boxing Day. Once again, Brian Barry-Murphy's men paid the price for being too weak at the back. They scored twice and played some decent football at home to Fleetwood but were simply undone by a lack of defensive strength. If they don't tighten up at the back, then Dale will struggle to do anything other than flirt with relegation. Posted at 71' Foul by Luka Modric (Real Madrid). Posted at 71' Mikel Merino (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 69' Offside, Real Madrid. Casemiro tries a through ball, but Gareth Bale is caught offside. Posted at 67' Foul by Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid). Posted at 67' Joseba Zaldua (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. David Luiz is the first player to be sent off against Chelsea in the Premier League, having previously played for the Blues in the competition, since Vinnie Jones in 1995Yet Mustafi made up for his error with the clearance which allowed Martinelli to burst forward, after Kante's slip, and produce a sublime finish under Kepa Arrizabalaga. Chelsea looked like they had secured a first top-flight double over their London neighbours in four years when Azpilicueta restored their lead in the closing minutes but Arteta's side were not done. Young Boys vs FC Porto predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Young Boys top Group G heading into the game week number five where they play host to a bottom of the table Porto side that have only won one of their opening four matches. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The Bin Zayed Group, representing UAE billionaire Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nahyan, was thought to have agreed terms for a takeover at Newcastle last year but it failed to materialise. The takeover would be Saudi Arabia's latest venture into sports investment. Rival Premier League club Sheffield United are owned by Saudi Prince Abdullah bin Mosaad bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, who took full control from Kevin McCabe last year. Duncan will be on my staff and my assistant," Ancelotti said. This is important, Duncan knows really well the characteristics of the players, the atmosphere at the training ground. It'll be really helpful for me. Duncan has done a great job, the players showed a great spirit (in the weekend's draw) against Arsenal. Walter Ferreti is going to welcome Real Madriz fc on the ninth of this months,I know that the home team is in good form but I think the visitors will hold the home team so that they will shared the spoil. The hosting team have won their last home game while the visitors lost to Deportivo Las Sabanas by two goals to one. The guest is coming to this game thinking that they are going to heal their wound after they have suffered their last game. To compare the performance of these teams I see that they look to be even so draw is the best prediction We need to start getting a Scottish national team that gives us some hope but he's certainly a really talented looking player. I was laughing because I keep getting told that Chelsea want Declan Rice, so I thought well I might just decide I want Billy Gilmour and see how it goes. Moyes - who has taken a 30% pay cut amid the coronavirus pandemic - returned to London on Monday as the Premier League explores plans for action to resume behind closed doors in June. Atlético Madrid vs. Granada CF FREE LIVE STREAM (8/14/ Aug 14, 2023 — HOW TO WATCH: Fans can watch the match via a free trial of fuboTV, which carries ESPN Deportes, or with a subscription to ESPN+.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page