top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·54 חברים

Today: AEK VS Promitheas Patras live online 23 January 2024 Streaming

... and the FIBA 3x3 World Tour. The website features live and on demand videos, basketball news, over 70,00 players profile and thousands of teams profiles, ...

Promitheas Patras - AEK Athens 23.01.2024 1 day ago — You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on livescores.biz. To avoid missing the duel between the teams Promitheas ... Those optimistic souls pretending that we still have a title race will take heart from the fact that Liverpool definitely wobbled last winter: shortly after that loss to City came a run of four draws in six games, which saw them overtaken at the top. Obviously something more spectacular would need to happen here but, well, if you haven’t got hope, what have you got? The kid’s a bit special In the first minute of Liverpool’s game against Leicester City, Trent Alexander-Arnold trundled forward and planted a shot straight at Kaspar Schmeichel. Christian Eriksen called for a statue for his goalscoring teammate. As of time of writing that remains outstanding. Barcelona 3-4 Liverpool (2019)Star players: Messi, Suarez, Coutinho, Pique, Origi, Mane, Henderson, Alexander-Arnold Liverpool, having their best Premier League season in years, went to Barcelona on a high. Finalists the previous year, Jurgen Klopp's side had hit a groove and played well in the Nou Camp, Sadio Mane and Mo Salah going close, but still lost 3-0. But the Conservatives, Labour and the Liberal Democrats have all referenced it directly in their 2019 General Election manifestos. Standing is currently allowed in League One and League Two and several top-flight clubs are exploring the possibility. The Football Association, Premier League and EFL have all said they would support clubs choosing to implement safe standing if local authorities allow it. Basketball Champions League Upcoming live streams · LIVE - Promitheas Patras v AEK BETSSON BC - Press Conference | BCL 2023-24 · LIVE - Pinar Karsiyaka v Lenovo Tenerife - Press Conference | ... I am under no illusions that Real Madrid are going to knock my door down, get [Thibaut] Courtois out and bring me in. But there is plenty more to come from me. I just need someone to believe in me and I will repay that faith. In May, Hart featured in the BBC documentary 'Football, Prince William and Our Mental Health'. Hart started working with performance coach Jamie Edwards in 2013 after he briefly lost his Manchester City place, to help deal with the mental side of the game. West Ham said last week that some club personnel are self-isolating after making direct contact with Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta -- who also tested positive for the virus -- but the players were not self-isolating. The Premier League has been suspended until April 4 due to the coronavirus pandemic which has been responsible for an unprecedented shutdown of world sport. Now it's your turn You've seen my selections this week. But who would you go for? Pick your Team of the WeekPick your XI from our list and share with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamThe Crooks of the Matter When I first saw it I thought it was a joke. And no doubt Premier League referee Jon Moss did so too, I would have thought. So, let me get this right. Bournemouth midfielder Dan Gosling seems to suggest that Moss showed "zero respect" and was a "disgrace" for making "sarky comments" about their league position? Is Gosling serious? Have you seen the way professional footballers jostle, interrogate and abuse officials with impunity these days? And Gosling gets upset because the referee made a 'sarky' comment about Bournemouth's league position. Promitheas v AEK prediction 13 hours ago — Competition: AEK Athens vs Promitheas Patras live. When/Date: 23.01 Our prediction for today's Promitheas to win the game is with odds 1.59. Blazin' Saddles: How to salvage a post-Covid-19 2020 cycling season 10:00 – Good morning The Covid-19 outbreak continues to wreak havoc with the sporting calendar (and far more important parts of society too of course). We’ll bring you the latest news surrounding the outbreak, as well as the latest in football news and sport coverage. TIGHT SHIP When he arrived at Chelsea in 2004 he used owner Roman Abramovich's financial muscle to stunning effect. That is unlikely to happen at Tottenham who run a tighter ship. Of course, that was quite simple. Which one is the central defender that I want? That one. Thank you very much," Mourinho said of his spending power at Chelsea. He did it every year, week in, week out. Wright: "What he did in the Champions League final [in 2005] was a fantastic achievement, one of the greatest I've seen. Jordan Henderson Jordan Henderson lifted the Champions League, the Uefa Super Cup and Club World Cup in 2019Premier League appearances: 335Goals: 29Clubs: Sunderland, LiverpoolPremier League titles: None - although Liverpool are runaway leaders in the 2019-20 seasonLineker: "He's had to step into the shoes of Steven Gerrard, who is one of the greatest English players of all time. Barnsley and Birmingham will face each other in the upcoming match in the Championship. Barnsley this season have the following results: 5W, 10D and 16L. Meanwhile Birmingham have 11W, 7D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It was a change of tack, you went from a grizzled old campaigner to the hope or promise of a brave new way of playing," BBC Radio Tees' Boro commentator Mark Drury told BBC Sport. Woodgate said in interviews with us he wanted fast, attacking football; to promote young players and work with the youth system - and that was a big part of the decision. There was, as Drury described it, "a lot of goodwill" towards Woodgate - but not all fans were convinced. It is 2004 and a certain manager is declaring himself as 'The Special One'. Fifteen years after arriving in the Premier League as Chelsea boss, Jose Mourinho continues to make an impact in the English game, having just taken over at Tottenham. Way back in August 2004, his first match in charge at Stamford Bridge brought a 1-0 home victory over Manchester United. Can you cast you mind back to that day and name his first squad in the English top flight? You've got four minutes. Tolu, who is also a stand-up comedian, plays Nate in the critically acclaimed Birmingham-set BBC Three comedy-drama. All eight episodes of series three of Man Like Mobeen are available to watch on iPlayer from Sunday. Man Like Mobeen follows the lives of Mobeen (right) and his friends Nate (played by Tolu, left) and Eight as they look to stay out of trouble in Small HeathTolu is an Arsenal fan and says the main reasons he grew up as a Gunner were his dad - and David Seaman. Managua FC is hosting CD Walter Ferreti as favorites and I just don't see it that way. Managua FC is very overrated by the bookies. Let's talk about the past results to have an idea. Last 7 matches between them, Managua won 2 same as Ferreti 2, and we had 3 draws yes 3 DRAWS! I don't want to take the risk by backing the draw but I will certainly take the small risk of an Asian Handicap on CD Ferretti's side. Last 7 matches the goal diff between those 2 was never greater than 1 goal no matter the result. Liverpool look set for another memorable European night at Anfield. They returned to form with a home win at the weekend with both Mane and Salah scoring. That's ominious for an Atletico Madrid who have a narrow advantage from the first leg. Madrid struggle on their travels and with Liverpool so strong at Anfield, the tip here is for a home win. Had this fixture arrive a month earlier, it would probably be viewed as an unwelcome distraction for Southampton, who not long ago were scrapping right at the foot of the table. However, after a promising few weeks and a fruitful festive period, The Saints are on the up. They'll be feeling confident after beating Spurs on New Year's Day and will thus relish the opportunity to start out on a cup run. Palace are winless in their last five matches -- which includes four defeats -- and have dropped to 13th in the standings but Hodgson said recent results do not justify their performances. I don't think we can equate form with results," the 72-year-old manager said. We've not performed badly in any of our last games. AEK Athens - Promitheas Patras 03.12.2022 Dec 3, 2022 — You can watch the game's live broadcast on and read the text broadcast on fscore.net. To avoid missing the duel between the teams AEK Athens - ... At the age of 21, Bruno Fernandes walked into one of Italy's most famous clubs and declared he would be wearing the number 10 shirt. The Portugal midfielder, now 25, is poised to join Manchester United from Sporting Lisbon in a £47m deal which could rise to £67. After joining Novara in Italy from Boavista at the age of 17, without having played a first-team game in Portugal, he moved to Udinese. He stayed for three years before causing a stir on his arrival at Sampdoria by taking on the jersey forever connected with club legend and current Italy boss Roberto Mancini. Basketball Champions League 2024 - FIBA.basketball LIVE - Promitheas Patras v AEK BETSSON BC - Press Conference | BCL 2023. 22 Subscribe to the Buzzer Beater feed now to make sure you don't miss the next ... Tottenham's Son Heung-min described his recent military service as "tough" and added that he is almost at peak fitness for the restart of the Premier League. The 27-year-old forward performed three weeks mandatory service in South Korea in April, after recovering from surgery on a fractured arm. It's been a very busy three months," Son told the Spurs website. I don't know how the people [with me] felt, but for me the three weeks have been long, but a good experience. Marseille are not the only in-form team that will take to the pitch at Stade Vélodrome on Sunday evening, as Bordeaux come into this match having tasted defeat in none of their last six, four of which they've won. AEK Athens | Summary Follow AEK Athens live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 23.01. Promitheas - AEK Athens, 27.01. AS Karditsas - AEK Athens ... Osasuna vs Sevilla predictions for Sunday night’s La Liga encounter at El Sadar. Sevilla can expect a tough examination here as they seek to extend their ten match unbeaten run in all competitions. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Vinícius Júnior replaces Marco Asensio. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Real Madrid. Lucas Vázquez replaces Rodrygo. BookingPosted at 73' Dani García (Athletic Club) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 73' Goal! Athletic Club 0, Real Madrid 1. The visitors had already had a goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) when McBurnie exploited indecision in the Brighton defence to take control of a long ball and lash home the winner midway through the first half. David McGoldrick almost made it 2-0 early in the second half, snapping up another poor header and rounding the goalkeeper before shooting into the side netting with the goal at his mercy. That will go down like a lead balloon in East London. Did you know? Rice gained possession nine times against Newcastle, more than double the number of any of his team-mates. And no other player on the pitch made more than his three key passes. Saka: This was without doubt the best away performance I have seen from Arsenal since their return from the lockdown - in fact, since Arteta took charge. The star of the show was Bukayo Saka. Brisbane Roar have been struggling all season, never really progressing into a playoff challenging team and they find themselves in 10th place, only kept from the bottom spot on goal difference. They have found scoring goals to be the biggest issue, averaging just a goal a game and whilst they have conceded 16, their defensive stats are fairly average for the league. There needs to be some big improvements in the final third though with just Roy O’Donovan scoring more than once this season in the entire squad. Chances were few and far between early on, but the hosts started to grow into the game towards the end of the first half and fashioned several opportunities to break the deadlock. Gayle had a shot blocked, before the impressive Miguel Almiron fired straight at Pope after collecting Ritchie's low pass in his stride. Sonnenhof will be meeting with the away team preuben and this two teams looking at their last games they are not used of scoring an over of 4.5 total goals and so this game giving this game an under of 4.5 total goals is a very sure bet Club Maritimo before restarting Primera is the unenviable title of one of the outsiders, who has not yet fully secured a residence permit in the elite division for next season. In this connection, it’s not difficult to guess that the stadium’s owners have shown very inexpressive football throughout the championship with a rather problematic defense game (32 goals conceded in 24 matches) ... It’s hard to say whether the forced pause will do good ” to the Lions of Madeira, "in any case, in the last three rounds, they invariably missed goals both on the road and at home. The hosts are more motivated than the guests, but it will be difficult to win and I'm more inclined to draw in this match Gaetano Berardi replaces Mateusz Klich. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Birmingham City 3, Leeds United 4. Stuart Dallas (Leeds United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Luke Ayling. Goal!Posted at 83' Goal! Birmingham City 3, Leeds United 3. Jérémie Bela (Birmingham City) header from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. The fact that they sold two forwards in January and that both of those forwards were injured early in the month so they knew perfectly well they would require reinforcements is neither here nor there, but these are the rules and apparently it’s a loophole available to everyone. The man they have apparently settled on is Martin Braithwaite – not a quantity surveyor from Surbiton, as his name might suggest, but a Danish forward for Leganes who English fans might remember from not being terribly good for Middlesbrough in the Championship a few years ago.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page