top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·54 חברים

[Live###] Brighton v Wolves live 22/01/2024

43 minutes ago — Brighton v Wolves Premier League TV channel, live stream 11 hours ago — You can watch Brighton v Wolves live on FuboTV at 2:45pm ET. Most ...

I felt it was best to get everything off my chest," he told the Daily Mail. I am normally quite bubbly and want to put smiles on people's faces, but people have seen the change in my ways. I have been down and glum, just worrying. I felt like everybody just passed all the stuff to me and it weighed on my shoulders. It was like, 'Here you go Jesse, you deal with this on your own'. I wasn't performing and he [Solskjaer] was on me all the time. Liverpool continued to have chances in the second half, but could not find a way past Nyland, with Wesley's first goal in 10 games in stoppage time putting the icing on the cake for Villa. TALKING POINT Plenty of positives for embryonic Reds. It was always going to be the tallest of orders, with Liverpool’s U23s left at home to take on Villa with the seniors in Qatar, but despite the less than flattering scoreline, the kids did alright. The clean sheet Bayern secured against their traditional domestic rivals that afternoon was a rarity however – in fact, Die Roten kept their opponents off the scoresheet just four times in their last 13 attempts in all competitions. Our culture is not about results or one-off games, it's about a level of sustained performance every single day and every training session. Ainsworth eager to prove doubters wrong Gareth Ainsworth captained Wycombe before retiring in 2013Wycombe moved up a whopping five places to third in the final League One table after it was settled on a points-per-game basis, and boss Gareth Ainsworth thinks this has given their critics reason to believe they will not seize the opportunity when they face Fleetwood. Brighton v Wolves live free 22 January 2024 2:26:50Brighton 45 minutes ago — Brighton v Wolves live free 22 January 2024 2:26:50Brighton will be hoping to reignite their dream of qualifying for European football for ... It is very frustrating but I'm just strong mentally and I just want to play football so I'm trying my hardest to get back into it," he said. It would be a dream come true playing for the first team, I would love it. Football has been my whole life. I'm really proud of what I've done. My message to others is chase your dreams, don't give up, don't let anything get in the way. If you want it, go get it. It was the most incredible thing we'd ever seen. As soon as we got that first goal we thought: 'Maybe. Then it started to feel like it was written and you were watching the most amazing piece of theatre. We've seen some brilliant nights at Anfield but that is right at the top for me. Warnock: "It was all about the emotion and the energy. I was on the front row of the Kop and I'd never heard a roar like it when that first goal went in. They scored a good goal to pull one back in the second half but the final score was not a true reflection of what the game was about. The celebrations that carried on and on City manager Joe Mercer shows off the Cup Winners’ Cup trophy at the the team’s official reception the next day at Manchester town hallThis was a night to remember for City's players, but maybe not for their partners. The thing that stands out in my mind is that there was a Uefa banquet afterwards for the team and the officials, and the players' wives were all there too," Davies added. Going to the game, Wolfsburg have 20 points and are placed seventh on the standings while Werder Bremen are 14th with 11 points. Wolfsburg are coming from a tough run that has seen them manage just two wins in the last 10 outings. The two wins are back to back as they go to this clash and they will be hoping to make it three. United and Everton now set the pace in the mid-table pack, with Kirk's players travelling to Brighton in two weeks hoping to build valuable momentum heading into the business end of the season. Lehmann inflicts Hammer blow on Brighton Alisha Lehmann scored a late double to turn the tables and inflict away day misery on Brighton in east London. Meanwhile, Rodgers, has confirmed the club is in talks over new contracts with two integral members of the title-winning team of 2015-16 - veteran defenders Christian Fuchs, 33, and Wes Morgan, 36. Both players have been immense for me," said Rodgers. It's not just on the pitch, it's their qualities off the pitch that are very important. Negotiations with them are ongoing and we'll see where it takes us. Brighton VS Wolverhampton live 22 January 2024 Sport 2 hours ago — Brighton VS Wolverhampton live 22 January 2024 Sport Nov 5, 2022 — Supporters can watch all the build up to Wolves vs Brighton for free on ... It took longer than I expected. Potter said: "It was a great moment for everyone in the stadium, especially Ali. He deserves it. He worked away every day, with exemplary behaviour. We all wanted him to contribute and he did that today. Brighton dominated possession like they usually do and created the better chances, with Maupay driving two shots over the bar before half-time. Burn thought he had scored his first goal for the club when he swivelled and fired home a shot on the bounce. Getty Images Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola is under pressure after City's European ban, and the likely loss of their Premier League title. Nonetheless, he praised his side: "Three times in a row is a big success. It's the consistency, incredible. It was awesome. We struggled in the first minutes and the last ones. How will Watford react after that win over Manchester United? They are still bottom but definitely showed signs they could fight their way out of the bottom three. Away form has only produced one win though but it will be interesting to see how they play. United are far higher than they expected to be at this stage of the season but still lack consistency at home. There aren't usually many goals at home though and the tip here is for under 2.5 goals to be scored in the match. Brighton vs Sheffield United predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash at the Amex Stadium. Brighton can close to within two points of Sheffield United with a win this weekend. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Why Arsenal cannot afford to let their intensity slip Leeds have not played top-flight football since they were relegated from the Premier League in 2004 but are currently in one of the two automatic promotion placesLeeds United are a team who belong in the Premier League; Elland Road is a stadium that belongs there. The city does too. I go back quite a lot to do corporate work for the club and a lot of people I meet mention my goal against United, but what I really like hearing about is what the team's current success means to them. Well I really fancy the chances that this game can end up in especially a draw and decent chances for the away win as the guests are a decent away side with a record of 5-3-5 on the road this season, so they have won just as many games as they have lost in away games and the main reason why they are not in the relegation zone at this moment because at home they won just 10 points, but the 18 points from 13 away games count really a lot in the league standings for them. The three sides in the relegation zone - Bournemouth, Aston Villa and Norwich City - would presumably be relieved if the season was called off and they were given the chance to play for their survival once more. However, other teams around the drop zone might not want to risk the remainder of the season, either. Rizespor have four wins in their last five home matches. Fenerbahce have scored two or more goals in seven of the last 10 matches. Rizespor have scored the least among the top 12 teams in the standings. Rizespor have scored in each of the last nine meetings with Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce have four wins in the last five meetings with Rizespor. That was Bale's first trophy with Real and within weeks he had his second, scoring in the Champions League final win over Atletico Madrid. Everything seemed to be going perfectly. But like a child growing bored of a new toy, the Bernabeu crowd eventually turned. Bale managed 18 goals in his second season and helped his team win three further Champions League titles as well as a La Liga championship in 2017. Interim handsome manager Freddie Ljungberg wasn’t getting carried away afterwards. Of course you always hope,” he said when asked if this win could spark something in this Arsenal team. But I try not to get carried away because I still feel there are things we need to work on. We’re not near where I want us to be. Coppack is again unworried. I’m going to be drunk for three straight months when it happens anyway,” he laughs. We’ll have our party when it’s safe to enjoy it. Coppack also has a message for rival fans who think the interruption in the season somehow undermines Liverpool’s achievement. If they want to believe the ‘tainted title’ talk, they are delusional. Chelsea and Manchester City will be England's representatives in next season's Women's Champions League. Chelsea claim third WSL titleFor Chelsea, who were unbeaten throughout the league campaign, the title is their third in the WSL era, and their second in the space of three seasons. They also claimed victory in this year's Continental League Cup final, beating Arsenal at Nottingham Forest's City Ground. Buoyed (or should that be Bhoyed?) by the support of their energetic fans, Celtic can be relied upon to deliver an all-action display against a Copenhagen side struggling in front of goal. A brilliant recent home record and impressive head-to-head history with Danish opposition have us tipping Celtic. Back them to win the game with a clean sheet. I have come to the difficult decision to leave Juventus. Aluko, who helped Juve retain their league title last term, added: "My heart is full to know that I have added three trophies at a special club with special memories. I thank you all so much for this. She was also part of the side that recently lifted the Italian Supercoppa, having won the Coppa Italia earlier in 2019. Her final game for the Turin-based club will be 30 November's meeting with title rivals Fiorentina. BookingPosted at 82' Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Foul by Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 81' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Dan Burn (Brighton and Hove Albion) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left following a set piece situation. But after a check for possible violent conduct by the video-assisted officials, Lo Celso escaped without censure. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard, who on Monday criticised a VAR decision not to send off Manchester United's England defender Harry Maguire for planting his foot in the groin of Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi, held his head in disbelief. Things at Macclesfield Town this season have not exactly been easy. Already with one of the lowest budgets in the league, they lost manager Sol Campbell due to a financial dispute and with the players and staff frequently being paid late, it is clear there are problems at the club which goes way beyond what is happening on the football pitch. I know the fans are not happy with the situation we find ourselves in, but we all love and support our club and we need to get behind the manager and try to get ourselves out of this position. The manager worked for a long time at a club that is very similar to West Ham in Everton, and you don't stay at a club for that long under the scrutiny of passionate fans unless you are good at your job. I think David is the best person for the job. Lawro's prediction: 0-2 Bournemouth v Crystal PalaceBournemouth are still in the thick of the scrap at the bottom, although I was impressed with their performance in their defeat at Anfield last time out. Three successive 1-0 wins have propelled Crystal Palace away from the relegation zone and, with 39 points, they look like they are already safe with nine games to go. Palace's situation would allow them to play with a little bit more freedom than usual, but I am not sure Roy Hodgson will let that happen. FC Porto vs Braga predictions for Friday's match in the Primeira Liga. Porto face a potentially tricky home game against Braga on Friday night which the hosts really need to win if they want to close the gap or just keep in touch with league leaders Benfica who currently sit 4pts clear at the top. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Assisted by Tyler Walker with a cross. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Matthew Smith (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card. BookingPosted at 86' Nuno da Costa (Nottingham Forest) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Adama Diakhaby. Posted at 83' Offside, Charlton Athletic. David Davis tries a through ball, but Lyle Taylor is caught offside. With Oli the situation is if it's right for everybody -- and first and foremost that's the club because he's under contract -- then we'll look at whether he can leave," Lampard told reporters ahead of Chelsea's Premier League match against Burnley on Saturday. He's been a great professional here and trained brilliantly even without getting the opportunities. This season they have just one clean sheet at home – the 0-0 draw with Borussia Monchengladbach. Their problems at home base on a poor attack and weak defence. They have scored in just one of the last eight home games, while they have conceded two or more in six of the last seven league games at home. Eibar vs Atletico Madrid predictions for Saturday night’s La Liga clash at Ipurua. Can Atleti recover from last weekend’s Supercopa de Espana disappointment and beat an Eibar side that have lost five of their last seven in La Liga? Read on for all our free match predictions and betting tips. Wolves never really looked like getting back into the game in the second period but can be proud of a season in which they collected 56 points, their highest tally in the Premier League. Man of the match - Mason Mount (Chelsea) Mount has nine goals for club and country this seasonWolves' continental cast - the statsChelsea are unbeaten in all six of their Premier League home games against Wolves (W5 D1), last losing against them in the top flight at Stamford Bridge in March 1979 (1-2). Cologne's poor away form has contributed in no small part to their disappointing start to the season. They have lost five of their seven Bundesliga away games this season. They have only managed to accumulate a total of four points from a possible 21 away from home this season. The Al Sadd striker was instrumental in his country's title win at the Asian Cup finals in the United Arab Emirates at the start of the year and also led his club to the semi-finals of the Asian Champions League. Very happy to be selected as the Asian Player of the Year," the 23-year-old, who was unable to attend the ceremony due to his involvement with Qatar in the ongoing Gulf Cup, wrote on Twitter. Brighton VS Wolverhampton live match 22 January 2024 2 hours ago — Read about Brighton v Wolves in the Premier League 2023/24 season, including lineups, stats and live blogs, on the official website of the ... Like Hannover, who also rank in the bottom eight when it comes to shots for, Darmstadt's struggles stem from a lack of attacking power. They've scored just five goals on the road, failing to score in three out of seven. Tondela average 0.80 points per home game, below the league average of 1.54, while Belenenses average 0.83 points per away game, below the league average of 1.17, all of which points to a draw being the most likely result on Sunday. Tondela average 0.60 goals scored and 1.20 goals conceded at home this season while Belenenses average 0.67 goals scored and 1.83 goals conceded away this season, adding weight to our prediction of a 0-0 draw this weekend. Her deft backheel fed strike partner Beth England for Chelsea's equaliser, after her pace and desire to get to the ball first in a chase with Grace Moloney led to the Reading keeper being sent off. Media playback is not supported on this device WSL: Chelsea 3-1 Reading highlights If that bruising clattering from Moloney was a "welcome to England" moment, Kerr's own "hello, I'm here" message was to come with that classy contribution for England's goal.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page