top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[[[LIVE TV<]-]] Ludwigsburg vs Dijon live streaming 23 January 2024

Date, Opponent, Result. 19 December 2023, @ VILN, L 79 - 77. 12 December 2023, @ PROM, W 68 - 71. 29 November 2023, vs OPA, W 99 - 64.

Basketball Champions League UPCOMING. LIVE - JDA Bourgogne Dijon v MHP RIESEN Ludwigsburg - Press Conference | BCL 2023-24. Scheduled for 1/23/24, 1:00 PM · Top Plays | BCL 2023-24. Stadiums host football matches, music concerts, the occasional wedding proposal - but rarely are venues for gender reveals. But that's what Wolves' Molineux Stadium was used for this week. Striker Raul Jimenez and his girlfriend, actor Daniela Basso, invited their friends and family to the stadium to reveal the sex of their unborn baby in a fitting way - by hitting top bins. The Mexico international managed to miss first time, and Daniela sent a shot wide - but a second attempt was all that was needed to hit the target and release a puff of coloured smoke. Nice closed out 2019 in steady fashion with four wins and two draws in their final eight games. Le Gym scored seven goals in their final three matches with two dominant wins over Toulouse (3-0) and Metz (4-1). They have recently been getting into a good rhythm of scoring a lot at home with four wins and a draw in their last five at the Allianz Riviera and 13 goals along the way. They've conceded just three times in this period and will be looking to take this form into 2020. West Ham can certainly investigate too, but you don’t hold much hope of them doing much about this issue going by the statement they released in response to the weekend’s chanting: " West Ham United in no way condones any behaviour that falls short of the highest standards which the club sets when it comes to equality. Posted at 85' Foul by Richarlison (Everton). Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Nathan Redmond (Southampton) right footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the right. Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Danny Ings (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 77' Foul by James Ward-Prowse (Southampton). Posted at 77' Lucas Digne (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 79' Declan Gallagher (Motherwell) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 79' Ryan Christie (Celtic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Declan Gallagher (Motherwell). Posted at 78' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. As one of the division's most adept counter attacking teams, Palace routinely come armed with a considerable attacking threat on their travels – in fact the Eagles have scored more goals on the road (eight) than they have at home so far this season (seven). With both sides playing open, attacking football, Chelsea took the lead in the 33rd minute when Reece James crossed for Olivier Giroud to send his effort onto the crossbar, with Alonso on hand to smash home the rebound. Bournemouth bounced back with a headed goal from Jefferson Lerma nine minutes after the break and three minutes later they were ahead, Joshua King tapping the ball home from close range after a superb ball in from the right by Jack Stacey. Mullins, the former Crystal Palace, West Ham United and Portsmouth midfielder, joined Watford's coaching staff in 2016 and will look to guide them to their second league win this season. British media reported that former Brighton & Hove Albion manager Chris Hughton was a contender for the position along with ex-Swansea City manager Paul Clement. Playing the remaining Premier League fixtures at neutral venues has the "potential to have a material effect on the integrity of the competition", says Brighton's chief executive Paul Barber. On Friday, top-flight clubs were told on a video conference call that neutral venues will be the only way to complete the season. Up to 10 stadiums" would be used to resume the 2019-20 campaign. But Barber says his club are "not in favour" of the proposal. We need to start getting a Scottish national team that gives us some hope but he's certainly a really talented looking player. I was laughing because I keep getting told that Chelsea want Declan Rice, so I thought well I might just decide I want Billy Gilmour and see how it goes. Moyes - who has taken a 30% pay cut amid the coronavirus pandemic - returned to London on Monday as the Premier League explores plans for action to resume behind closed doors in June. They might even have a bit of a swagger against Southampton, because they will believe they should beat them at home. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Serge's prediction: 3-3 Bournemouth v BurnleyBournemouth's win at Chelsea was well-earned and very impressive, especially because they had been on a long losing streak. Burnley also bounced back, by beating Newcastle to end their run of defeats. It was not the first time that both teams have shown that, no matter what sort of form they are in, they are not just going to crumble and disappear down the trap door. The La Liga leaders instead appointed former Real Betis boss Quique Setien. I did not agree to this offer, especially as it is too early for me to coach Barcelona," said Xavi, 39. But it will still be my dream to coach the team in the future. Xavi, who made more than 750 appearances for Barcelona between 1998 and 2015, added that he "loves" Setien. I love the way he works and I expect him to succeed with the team," he said. Our correct score tip follows the same pattern as the hosts are only averaging 0.8 goals per game at home and have failed to score in half of their matches on home soil. When you factor in that the visitors have scored 1.9 goals per game and have only failed to score in 10% of their matches on the road, then it becomes clear that backing a 2-0 away win represents a solid bet. Lloris is in the baffling category of goalkeepers who look great on statistic charts but are unavoidably calamitous on the pitch. And when that player is your captain, it doesn’t exactly exude confidence across the pitch. Sack everyone. OK, not quite everyone. But how many players outside of Harry Kane, Son Heung-min, Moussa Sissoko and Giovani Lo Celso would be guaranteed a start at any other Premier League club? There was a time when Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen were pushing to be the greatest defensive pairing in Europe. They looked like champions and played like it. Did you know? Salah has reached 100 goal involvements for Liverpool in the Premier League (73 goals, 27 assists in 104 appearances), becoming just the fourth player to do so for the Reds after Steven Gerrard (212), Robbie Fowler (158) and Michael Owen (148). Greenwood: The way he is taking his goals at the moment is quite phenomenal. His 45th-minute strike flew past Pepe Reina before the keeper even had time to set his position. If City can claim the Champions League next month, it's a no-brainer. Matt Upson: Sadio Mane (2)For his consistency, his energy and his relentlessness, Mane gets my vote. He is constantly applying pressure to his opponent and he has produced pieces of real quality too. Out of possession, he is brilliant and he embodies Liverpool's whole ethos with his pressing, and then he is so deadly in front of goal too. Posted at 69' Jefferson Lerma (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 69' Foul by Christian Benteke (Crystal Palace). Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Dominic Solanke (Bournemouth) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld. Posted at 68' Offside, Crystal Palace. Scott Dann tries a through ball, but Christian Benteke is caught offside. Before I came to United, there was a lot of clubs [including Manchester City and Liverpool, as well Everton, Newcastle, Crewe and Accrington Stanley]. We supported Manchester United but my mum didn't know much about football. It was my brothers, really, who managed to categorise good academies from bad academies, The final decision came down to which club I loved and wanted to play for? United was perfect. For all of these top-flight sides playing lower-division teams, it is a case of picking a team that you think is capable of beating the opposition. That's different to a lot of Premier League games, because half the time you are only thinking about stopping the opposition. If you are going out to win, then you pick your strongest side. For various reasons, that is not going to happen this weekend, so the challenge is to get the balance right between resting players and winning the tie. Tomorrow we must all have the face of Ibrahimovic, fired up and determined. We must maximise our potential. Pioli’s side are ninth on 32 points, 19 adrift of second-placed Inter, who are hoping to close the three-point gap to leaders Juve. Inter did better than us from the start of the season until December, but now we are trying to make up lost ground and we hope to play well in this derby,” he said. We can say that they are having a solid season so far, as they have managed to get 26 points from 15 games. Also, their goal-ratio is a decent one with 20 goals scored and 22 conceded on the other side. Dominik Furman scored 3 goals and made 3 assists, so he represents a real threat on that side of the field. This is going to be a tough game, as Gornik Z. knows to explode sometimes, so every win must be an earned one. Fluminense plays home against Fortaleza with only one match to go after this round. Fluminense is mathematically saved from relegation. The home form has been good and this was the reason they managed to save the season. Instead executive chairman Matt Southall was this morning telling staff not to fear for their next pay cheque as an increasingly brutal feud broke out between him and the club’s majority shareholder Tahnoon Nimer. COMING UP At the time of writing, only two Europa League games have been postponed thanks to COVID-19: Sevilla vs. AEK Athens - MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg/Hapoel Holon JDA Dijon You can watch good quality online broadcast MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg/Hapoel Holon vs AEK Athens game with match livescore on 777score.com. The 20-year-old striker is a Canadian international, and is rated at around £18 million. Paper Round’s view: Other clubs are also interested in the striker, including Everton and Leicester City, and with a lack of goalscorers available these days, it may be worth taking a chance on a relatively inexpensive youngster rather than aiming for someone like Olivier Giroud or Dries Merten. With the Eagles' recent leaky defensive figures telling, we think the Burnley over 1.5 total goals market is well worth considering at the prices quoted, while our correct score prediction forecasts a 2-1 home win. Porto have kept clean sheets in all of their home games while Pacos Ferreira haven’t kept any on the road, and 60% of Pacos Ferreira’s away games have ended in a loss-to-nil while a majority of FC Porto’s wins have been obtained with a margin of two goals or more, which is why we have predicted a 2-0 win for the hosts on Monday. Bonn vs Ludwigsburg » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded account or a placed bet within the last ... I thought it was a ball to begin with, it was a big old thing. How the fan got it into the stadium I don't know. It didn't miss me by much. The fans can throw some things, but a cabbage? I went the next day, though, so I didn't have time to get angry about it. Bruce guided Villa to the Championship playoff final in the 2017-18 season where they were beaten 1-0 by Fulham to miss out on promotion to the top flight. Relive Newcastle v Chelsea, plus the rest of Saturday's Premier League actionNewcastle fortunate after string of bad luck Bruce said prior to the game that he was happy with his squad and would only bring players in during the transfer window if they would improve on his current crop. And they showed their defensive quality by holding out against a Chelsea side who had 70% possession during the game and created the vast majority of the chances in freezing conditions on Tyneside. Accrington have a relatively poor away record, but they've certainly toughened up in recent away matches, losing just one of their last five, and even then, they lost by a single goal against one of the best teams in the division. Recent draws away against teams of Coventry and Doncaster's quality bodes well ahead of Saturday's trip to Ipswich, as does their win last time out away at Blackpool. We had to get the nine first and thankfully that's been accomplished now. We can go for 10 now, because I know that's been on the tip of a lot of our supporters' tongues. The supporters are talking about 10, and we can now go for the 10. Celtic champions & Hearts relegatedHow does the final Premiership table look?Podcast: John Hartson on Celtic's title winLennon's men have matched the nine-in-a-row achievement of Jock Stein's Celtic in the 1960s and 70s and Rangers' run from 1989-97. Tip from Tajikistan top league second round, Fayzkand plays at home against Regar. Fay and started the season with a draw at Pamir home, Regar also drew the first game played: 0-0 at Kukhtosh home. Bet will be under 2,5 goals the odds are high for a game played by Regard they are a very defensive team, for example the last 3 games played by Regar had under 2,5 goals and ended with the same score: 0-0. Fayzkand can also play defensive football, both teams to score: no is another good bet at this game, I see a score like 1-0 or 0-0. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from very close range is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 83' Attempt saved. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ashley Young. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Brescia. Andrea Ghezzi replaces Daniele Dessena. Posted at 78' Offside, Inter Milan. Andrea Ranocchia tries a through ball, but Alexis Sánchez is caught offside. Dijon EnBW Ludwigsburg predictions, where to watch, live Dijon - EnBW Ludwigsburg in Champions League Basketball | Basketball predictions, last results. Live in bookmakers and broadcasters. Norwich, unfortunately for them, do not find themselves in this mid-table battle. Instead, the Canaries are embroiled in the early stages of a relegation battle after their spirited start to life in the top flight sputtered to a halt. Hi! Cardiff and Stoke arrives ahead of the EFL Championship 18th round match. This game will be played at Cardiff City stadium. Can the home team deliver the victory to their fans? These two teams have faced each other a lot of times. In this clash, Stoke is a main outsider with 11 points from 16 games played. So, it can be an easy meat for the Cardiff City. Both teams like to concede a lot of goals, so why me is choosing the right moment on both teams scoring in this venue as well. Why not? :) Bet on scoring with a tie-ending game! Good game! Isloch will be looking to extend their winning run at home to four games when they take on Energetyk-BGU on Matchday 10. Isloch has turned their Stadyen Traktar into a real fortress, but they face a difficult task in Saturday's football match against the fellow top-table side. Despite failing to impress in a 1-0 loss to Dinamo Minsk, a man to keep an eye on the home team will be Guinea international Momo Yansane. Energetyk-BGU, on the other hand, are on a three-match winning run in the national championship, with the team beating title holders Dinamo Brest at the weekend. The predicted score for this match is over 2.5 goals. Oxford Utd and Wimbledon will face each other in the upcoming match in the League One. Oxford Utd this season have the following results: 12W, 9D and 9L. Meanwhile Wimbledon have 7W, 9D and 15L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Jurgen Klopp's side has collected 104 points from their last 38 Premier League matchesKlopp is on course to write his name into Liverpool legend as the manager who ended their 30-year wait for a title. Spurs, in contrast, have since sacked Mauricio Pochettino - the man who took them to Madrid - and now have Jose Mourinho struggling to turn the ship around. Pochettino presided over a Spurs side that was allowed to age together while Liverpool have invested superbly under Klopp, who had none of the players who started his first game at White Hart Lane in October 2015 in his starting line-up on Saturday, although Divock Origi and Adam Lallana came on as substitutes. That has left them off the pace in the chase for the top four spots, seven points from fourth-placed Chelsea with half the season remaining. Against sides who take the game to them, Solskjaer’s focus on young, quick attackers has paid off as they exploit the space behind the defence and make the most of Marcus Rashford and Daniel James’ direct play on the wings. Oli McBurnie's first-half goal saw Chris Wilder's side move fifth on 28 points, one behind fourth-placed Chelsea who visit Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday. Wolverhampton Wanderers, another club threatening to rearrange the furniture at the top of the table, came from behind to win 2-1 at relegation-threatened Norwich City. JDA Dijon Bourgogne vs MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg ⋊ Mar 9, 2022 — JDA Dijon Bourgogne vs MHP Riesen Ludwigsburg ⋊ 09.03.2022 ⋊ Live stream ⋊ Predictions, results ⋊ Basketball livescore ⋆ azscore.com. Teemu Pukki (Norwich City) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Ondrej Duda with a through ball. Posted at 72' Foul by Grant Hanley (Norwich City). Posted at 72' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 70' Corner, Norwich City.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page