top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

[LIVE@@] Granada vs Atlético Madrid live 22.01.2024

Atletico Madrid W played Granada W at the Primera Division - Women of Spain on November 26. The match kicked off 11:00 UTC. Atletico Madrid W won 2-0.

We're strong at home and the result from the first leg isn't a fair reflection of what happened in the game. I don't think we need a miracle to progress - not at all. Atalanta coach Gian Piero Gasperini: "Of course, the first leg result will boost our confidence. We need to score at Valencia, as well as stay focused and defend well though. A psychological aspect of our game that we are working on is to maintain a good performance because we seem to get comfortable and assume the job is done when it really is not. We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle's swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days. Read the full story 09:00 - Good morning There has been plenty of fallout this morning following reports of a couple of Premier League players ignoring government guidelines over social distancing. They will be without Harry Kane until at least April after their leading marksman required hamstring surgery. Video - Barcelona closing in on Arsenal star – Euro Papers01:36 IS JOSE TO BLAME FOR SPURS MALAISE? It’s exactly a month since Spurs were lining up at home to face Chelsea, knowing victory would carry them into the Champions League places. It would be something spectacular. Football can bring some hope and joy to the country when we finally come out of this crisis. Doing a festival of football where the league is finished in two weeks, the Champions League gets finished in a week and the FA Cup is finished in four days could be something quite special. The visitors will understandably fancy their chances against a Watford side who are yet to win at Vicarage Road this season, and who’s last Premier League win at home came all the way back at the start of April. For this reason, these odds for a Burnley Win or Draw Double Chance look an attractive proposition. The new mach from Germany Bundes league between Fortuna and Bayern Munchen is a good soccer match where we look a good play from boat team and a great numbers from goals in full time total mach. We will play the best pick for this match the pick over from 3.25 goals what be a best chance for us get a win and do our pick best for this time. If we see at the mach four goals what be a real chance for this we will look get a new 6 points to our order in total full score this much. happy and Joy! The hosts average 1.75 points per home game this season which is above the league average of 1.56, while Sporting average the same amount of points away from home which is well above the league average of 1.18 and that suggests a draw could well be on the cards this weekend. Vitoria Setubal don’t score many goals at home, averaging 0.50 goals per home game, but they only concede an average of 0.13 goals which is why we have backed Saturday’s clash to end goalless. This is the reward for all our hard work. Zidane has been key, he is the captain of the ship and led us from the start of the season - we have always felt protected with Zizou. He is a unique coach. La Liga makes me happier'Zidane's focus will now switch to Champions League opponents Manchester City. The La Liga champions travel to Etihad Stadium on 7 August trailing 2-1 from the first leg. But not until he has savoured the second league win of his managerial career. Whelan is 36 today. Hearts need better. They need energy and intensity and creativity in the middle of the park, the kind of qualities that the teenage Andy Irving showed in Hearts' last game, a 1-1 draw against Aberdeen. Glenn Whelan had his Hearts contract terminated this month'Hearts need shaking up'Whelan either can't see that or doesn't want to see it. Daly was the third one to go over the top. Crystal Palace will host AFC Bournemouth for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be another one tense match for both sides. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites on the home stadium. However, Crystal Palace is a very unpredictable team. Also, they have big fluctuations. In last game Crystal Palace is won 0-2 against Burnley. Also, we have Bornemouth who's is not very good team in their last matches. They have three consecutive losses. True, they played against more strong rivals. In last game Bournemouth lost 3-2 against Tottenham. In any case, the visitors wil ltry to provide a strong resistance. I think, they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. That's the schedule," said Solskjaer. We just have to accept it and carry on. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup third round: Panenka fails, epic comebacks & Terry's tekkers United play again on Tuesday when they entertain local rivals City. At least Wolves have a blank week in front of them, in which they hope to do some transfer business, although Nuno is still irritated at his side being asked to play Manchester City and Liverpool within the space of 45 hours over Christmas. The last six Managua away games have all had under 2.5 goals scored in them. Seven out of ten Real Esteli home league and play-off games have had under 2.5 goals scored in them. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in the last four games played between these two sides. The Nicaraguan Clausura play-offs reach the final stage as Real Esteli host FC Managua in the first leg. Had his early volley, which sailed over the crossbar, found the net or Trezeguet's strike sneaked in, it may have been a different story but Villa have now won just one of their past 43 meetings against the Red Devils. United goalkeeper David de Gea became United's leading appearance maker from overseas with 399 games, surpassing the legendary Peter Schmeichel, but the Spaniard was called into action just once, a comfortable save from John McGinn's long range drive. Shearer scored 16 goals despite only playing half the year because of a cruciate knee ligament injury. Without him, Rovers' title hopes drifted and they missed out on a Uefa Cup spot by one point. Bankrolled by Jack Walker, with Kenny Dalglish in charge and with Shearer firing once more, Blackburn did get their title two years later. Ipswich Town 20012000-01: Ipswich 5th (66 points, 1. Ipswich Town's return to the Premier League was quite remarkable. Taichung Futuro will be playing against Ming Chuan University. Ming Chuan University has won one of the last five matches while Taichung Futuro has won two of the last five matches. Taichung Futuro is at number 3 in the table while Ming Chuan University is at number 6. Ming Chuan University has one win while Taichung Futuro has won three of the last five away matches. Both have played together before and Taichung Futuro has won all the matches. Therefore Taichung has a greater advantage of winning in this game and my prediction is for Taichung to win with handicap of -1.75 Lyon have been eliminated by Italian opposition in the Champions League knockout stages on both previous occasions they have met: 3-1 on aggregate against AC Milan in 2005-06 (quarter-finals) and 2-0 against Roma in 2006-07 (round of 16). Meanwhile, Juventus have always progressed to the next round when facing French clubs in the knockout stages of the competition (4/4). LyonLyon have reached the knockout stages of the Champions League more times than any other French club (11). Saturn played 6 friendly games in this winter break the latest being just a couple of days ago as they only drew 0-0 with Znamya Truda so perhaps one of the reasons why ods are so equal on the over/under line in this one. But they also lost 4-1 to Ryazan, won 4-3 with Krasnogorsk or lost 2-1 to Veles Moscow all sides also from the 3rd league level where Saturn is part of the Center Division with 22 points safe from relegation but not quite close enough to the top place in the league. Penalties overPosted at 127' Penalty Shootout ends, Tottenham Hotspur 1(2), Norwich City 1(3). Posted at 127' Penalty saved! Gedson Fernandes (Tottenham Hotspur) fails to capitalise on this great opportunity, right footed shot saved in the bottom right corner. Goal!Posted at 126' Goal! Tottenham Hotspur 1(2), Norwich City 1(3). Todd Cantwell (Norwich City) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the top left corner. Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in 10 of their last 11 Premier League matches, this after having only kept one shutout in the previous 11 such games before this. Sadio Mane scored the 100th goal of his English club career in all competitions, scoring 25 for Southampton and 75 for Liverpool. Mane's goal was his 57th in the Premier League for Liverpool, but the first coming as a substitute. Jordan Henderson has assisted five Premier League goals this season; only in 2014-15 (nine) and 2013-14 (seven) has he provided more in a single league season in his professional career. We said as soon as he bought a stake in Hammarby that the statue should be moved. It was unavoidable that it would be vandalised unfortunately. For the sake of everyone it should have been moved straight away," he said. After years abroad he has lost his grounding in the city and the club. The Malmo mentality of 'us against the world' created Zlatan, Zlatan didn't create Malmo. Ibrahimovic left Malmo 19 years ago, and sold the property he once owned in the city back in 2015, so it is hardly a surprise that he isn't on top of the zeitgeist there. We’re not confident enough to predict an outright win for Walsall though and we see this one finishing as a draw. 1-1 looks to be the most likely result, with neither side scoring an excessive amount of goals but both having enough of a threat to find the net. This result would see our initial prediction come through too and give us a nice bit of value on both markets. The saves ensured United held on for a deserved win, with Oli McBurnie and John Lundstram going close to adding to Sharp's goal, which came after Lundstram delivered a fine cross for the unmarked striker to head home. Blades boss Chris Wilder has joked the team's end-of-season trip to Magaluf is the only continental trip he has on his mind but European football looks likely for his side next season - and before then Henderson could easily be off to Euro 2020 with England. Nobody had more shots or created more chances than Eriksen at Carrow Road. Christian Eriksen of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates with teammates Lucas Moura, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon and Dele Alli of Tottenham HotspurGetty Images PLAYER RATINGS Norwich: Krul 7, Aarons 6, Zimmermann 7, Hanley 6, Lewis 6, Tettey 6, Vrancic 7, Buendia 8, Stiepermann 6, Hernandez 7, Pukki 7. Sepsi won 1-0 with Craiova but that was a strong opponent game in which they started really attacking minded and scored eventually in the 15 minute of the game and defended the rest of the game only striking on counters and they were indeed dangerous on counter but could not score, while last game a few days ago they had a tough game at league leaders from CFR Cluj they wanted a nil draw and almost got it but concede late and lost 1-0. Executive Vice-Chairman of Manchester United Ed Woodward looks on during the Premier League match between Huddersfield Town and Manchester United at John Smith's Stadium on May 05, 2019 in Huddersfield, United KingdomGetty Images They have basically lobbed money continually and wildly at a problem until they have stumbled across a decent, balanced team. The 22-year-old joined from Watford for a fee of around 40 million pounds ($51. Marco Silva's first Everton recruit in July 2018 and has scored 20 goals for the club in all competitions. I intend to be here a long time," Richarlison, who has earned 19 caps for Brazil, told the club's website https://www. Phil Neville is under pressureGetty Images England have won just two of their last seven matches since the World Cup defeat to USA and Scott says closer analysis needs to be done sooner rather than later. She added: “We’ve dropped down the FIFA world rankings, our loss percentage against the highest teams (has increased). Roma's recent efforts at home against the likes of struggling sides Milan and Brescia, both of whom they beat and scored multiple goals against, bode well ahead of this match. A repeat of those antics would surely see Paulo Fonseca record a third straight home win. Roma have only lost two of their last 32 Serie A meetings against Torino (W21 D9). On top of that, Roma have won each of their last nine Serie A home matches against Torino, scoring 2+ goals in each of these victories (27 in total, 3 per game on average). The Giallorissi have scored three or more in five of their last six at home to Torino. Meanwhile, Torino's manager Walter Mazzarri has lost more Serie A games against Roma than he has versus any other side: 12 (W6 D4). Granada vs Atletico Madrid - live score, predicted lineups Granada is playing home against Atletico Madrid at Estadio Nuevo Los Cármenes on Mon, Jan 22, 2024, 20:00 UTC. This is Round 21 of the LaLiga. Legendary Brazil forward Pele has spoken for the first time since his son claimed he was reluctant to leave his house, saying his health issues were "normal for people of my age". Pele's son Edinho said the three-time World Cup winner, 79, was "embarrassed" at needing a frame to walk because of his hip problems. But Pele, widely regarded as the greatest ever player, said: "I am good. I continue to accept my physical limitations in the best way possible but I intend to keep the ball rolling. He was that big player who had the touch, the finishing ability and the calm persona. When I watched that game, it didn't surprise me because of what I saw when I played with him at Celtic. I couldn't believe he was there and that no-one had taken him before that point. He had everything and he was one of the best number nines I played with. Tottenham 3-5 Man Utd (29 September 2001) From 3-0 down at half-time to 5-3 winners - Manchester United at Tottenham in 2001Match reportIan Wright: "That was one game I did have a smile. England. European Club Association chairman Andrea Agnelli "The focus now will be to come up with solutions to conclude the 2019-20 club season in the most practical manner and, beyond that, ensure football, like society as a whole, returns as quickly as possible to its natural form and rhythm," Agnelli said in a statement. We need to sustain that now. Ferguson said he did not know who Everton would unveil as their next boss and added that he would like to keep working at the club. I've not spoken to anyone," he said. It'd be fantastic to work under a top manager. Nobody knows the players better than me. I hope whoever comes in uses me. Wolverhampton vs Manchester City predictions for Friday's Premier League clash at Molineux. Manchester City hope to close the gap at the top of the Premier League when they visit an impressive Wolves outfit. Read on for all our free Premier League predictions and betting tips. Granada CF v Atl. Madrid LIVE 22. 1. 2024 | Football Follow Granada CF v Atl. Madrid 22. 1. 2024 live - livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. ✔✨√(<>WATCH@LIVE<>)➡Granada vs Atletico Madrid 2 hours ago — Live score 2023. | 1h 28m 28s | Granada vs Atletico Madrid Live Free : Atletico Madrid vs Granada lineups: Confirmed team news, predicted XIs, ... Volland was diagnosed with a torn ligament in his left ankle and has already left for Munich to undergo surgery. Bayer 04 will have to make do without Volland for about three months," the club said on Monday following an extensive medical check on the injury earlier in the day. Volland has scored nine league goals to help his team climb to fifth place in the league and maintain their hopes of a top-four finish and a spot in next season's Champions League. Posted at 77' Corner, Swansea City. Conceded by Grant Hall. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Swansea City. Aldo Kalulu replaces Yan Dhanda. Posted at 74' Foul by André Ayew (Swansea City). Posted at 74' Ryan Manning (Queens Park Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 71' Attempt missed. I had to break down attacks and give the ball to Veron and Scholes. Veron got a lot of stick but he was unbelievable that day. Before the game Sir Alex said we had to put down a marker. At the time Arsenal gave us a massive kick up the backside because they played better football than us the year before. That season we had to show our resilience and fight more than ever before. Man Utd 4-4 Everton Everton skipper Neville was beaten to the header for Rooney's goalApril 2012The game that turned the tide in the title race that year? United boss Sir Alex Ferguson's post-match assessment of his side was scathing, saying they "threw it away" and blaming "poor defending" for the "soft" goals conceded. Chelsea had previously seen their bid rejected for the French forward in the January transfer window, but United had held interest in Dembele since last summer when Romelu Lukaku departed the club for Inter Milan. The Red Devils reportedly revisited a potential deal for Dembele after transfer target Erling Braut Haaland completed his transfer to Borussia Dortmund. That might be the answer to our original question. Vardy’s inflexion point might have come the summer after he won the league, when he turned down a move to Arsenal. From that point onwards it felt as if Vardy was written off, we were told he had missed his chance for the big time and before long he would be yesterday’s news as his pace eventually deserted him. FC Union Berlin 0. Full TimePosted at 90'+1' Second Half ends, Borussia Dortmund 5, 1. FC Union Berlin 0. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Giovanni Reyna. Posted at 86' Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Neven Subotic (1.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page