top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον Πάφος μετάδοση σκορ Νέα Σαλαμίνα εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση Ζωντανές 22.01.2024

4 Νοε 2023 — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΠΟΕΛ ζωντανή μετάδοση 5 Νοεμβρίου 2023 τηλεόραση πριν από 7 ημέρες — (ροή@@) Ντνίπρο-1 εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ ...

In Portugal, we expect Santa Clara to face one another with Portimonense for a Primera Liga match which will be held at Estadio de Sao Miguel stadium, Ponta Delgada city. In the table, Santa Clara takes position 8 with 34 points after playing 26 matches while Portimonense takes position 17 with 20 points after playing 26 matches. At a glance, the friendly match between Syrianska Eskilstuna IF v AC Primavera is a balanced match when they are all playing in the Swedish 4th division. Specifically, Syrianska Eskilstuna IF is a team playing in the central area and AC Primavera is a team playing in the Western region. There may even be a measure of disappointment among their celebrations at the final whistle that this tie is not already put to bed. Mourinho can tell a hard luck story about injuries, and he has been dealt a tough hand in a key area of his Spurs team, but this was a cautious, conservative gameplan that was in sharp contrast to this emerging RB Leipzig side. It came as no surprise, given they are currently second behind Bayern Munich in the Bundesliga, but the manner in which they came out of the blocks and instantly dominated Spurs was startling. Bayern Munich are set to travel to Merkur Spielarena to face Fortuna Dusseldorf this Saturday's German Bundesliga fixture. Hansi Flick will hope to continue his perfect start to life in charge of the German giants. Bayern will be tested by an in-form Fortuna side in Saturday's fixture. The visitors have both fired and hired Eugenio Corini this term. He was dispatched after their poor start, but brought back after things failed to improve. Overall it has been a poor campaign regardless of who has been at the helm. Following seven defeats in nine matches, the visitors look to be in trouble here. Admira and Wattens will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Admira this season have the following results: 5W, 7D and 13L. Meanwhile Wattens have 5W, 6D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Chelsea 0, Southampton 2. BookingPosted at 90'+4' Sofiane Boufal (Southampton) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Chelsea. Conceded by Alex McCarthy. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt saved. Mason Mount (Chelsea) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 90' Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the left wing. Manchester City have won their last six matches against Arsenal in all competitions. Manchester City have won on their last four visits to the Emirates Stadium. Arsenal have failed to win two of their last four home matches in all competitions. Manchester City have scored at least three goals against Arsenal in five of their last six meetings. HERO There is filth and then there is this. HERO II Also, this guy’s commitment to tauntin’ ‘ell is admirable. ZERO The weather. Although, one would assume in the post-Europe utopia that the UK finds itself in that the weather would not have the temerity to be bad. HAT-TIP Adel Taarabt has seemingly reinvented himself as a Zinedine Zidane and Lee Cattermole hybrid for Benfica. Howe's half-time team talk seemed - momentarily - to kick some life into his side as Dominic Solanke's deflected shot bounced off the inside of the left post but Joshua King was offside when he headed in the rebound. Any hopes of a comeback, though, were dashed minutes later when Almiron clipped it into the top left corner to make it 3-0 to Newcastle. David Brooks curled a shot on to the crossbar for Bournemouth, for whom it looked like being a blank evening until Gosling got on the end of Nathan Ake's header seconds before the full-time whistle. Kevin De Bruyne of Manchester City celebrates after scoring his team's second goal during the UEFA Champions League round of 16 first leg match between Real Madrid and Manchester City at Bernabeu on February 26, 2020 in Madrid, SpainGetty Images As City fans have pointed out, he's also had to step up to the mantle of senior pro and now stand-in skipper this season following the departure of Vincent Kompany, and he seems to be thriving with that additional responsibility. Leipzig will play against Dortmund in the High profile Bundesliga fixture of Germany on Saturday. Leipzig are currently Unbeaten from last 13 matches in Bundesliga. However they performed better on away then home. They won last three away matches but all the last five home matches ended in a draw. While Dortmund goes down to Mainz in the last game. Mainz Scored one goal each in both the halves. However they won all the last five away matches in Bundesliga. Dortmund won 9 of the last 11 matches. But Leipzig has good away record. So Expecting Draw in this game . Macclesfield might have only lost once at home this season but they have also only won three games in front of their own fans while Crewe have won five of their nine away games this season, losing twice, so you can start to see why we have backed the visitors to win this weekend. [[live sport<<<]<] Πάφος ΑΠΟΕΛ μετάδοση σκορ 17 17 Δεκ 2023 — 2 Δεκ 2023 — [SPORT TV<<<<] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΠΟΕΛ μετάδοση σκορ 05. 11. μ. ώρα UTC στο... (ροή Πάφος μετάδοση 2022 28 Aris Limassol - Pafos ... (Ζωντανή μετάδοση!) Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας και 7 Οκτ 2023 — Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας και ζωντανή μετάδοση 7 Οκτωβρίου 2023. πριν από 5 ημέρες — μετάδοση στην τηλεόραση@] Πάφος εναντίον Pafos FC - ... Assisted by Robert Glatzel. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Lee Tomlin (Cardiff City) left footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses the top left corner. Assisted by Gavin Whyte. Posted at 56' Foul by Wayne Routledge (Swansea City). Victory at Old Trafford was United's third in five matches in an inconsistent campaign, lifting them to fifth in the standings with 34 points from 22 games. Crystal Palace have only won one of their last four home league games. Crystal Palace have only scored two goals in their last four home league matches. Crystal Palace have only scored 11 home league goals this season. Watford are unbeaten in their last five games against Crystal Palace. Both these sides had good wins in their last Premier League matches. The Reds go marching on. Did you know? As well as registering an assist for Oxlade-Chamberlain's opener, Henderson recorded the most successful passes in Liverpool's match with Bournemouth (140) - indeed, that was also his most passes ever made in a Premier League match. James Maddison: This might have been a completely different result had Aston Villa's medical team done their job. To let Tyrone Mings back on to the field after he had suffered what was a clear hamstring injury was suicide. Vorwarts Steyr and A Klagenfurt will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Vorwarts Steyr this season have the following results: 10W, 8D and 6L. Meanwhile A. Klagenfurt have 14W, 7D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. It's not been a great afternoon. We felt the hurt and went into a board meeting to plan for next season. Forest Green owner Dale Vince thinks the League Two campaign can continue in June'Calling the season would be like pass the parcel'Forest Green Rovers owner Dale Vince has disputed the notion that there was a "unanimous" feeling to end the regular season, saying deciding on promotion and relegation in an incomplete campaign would cause "lots of inequity". (τηλεόραση) Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΖ μετάδοση σκορ ΑΕΖ Δόξα 10 Δεκ 2023 — #] ΑΕΖ ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ζωντανή 2022 22 2 Αυγ 2023 — ) Ανόρθωση Αμμοχώστου εναντίον Ακρίτας 2023 Pafos Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΖ ζωντανή Ζωντανές ... View more on twitterPalace led 3-0 when the referee called a halt to proceedings on 78 minutes, adjudging the pitch was too waterlogged to continue. Rule 11(b) of the FA Women's Cup states: "When any match has been abandoned after it has commenced but before it has been completed, the Women's Football Board shall deal with the matter as it sees fit in its absolute discretion. BBC Sport understands the FA plans to make a decision on the tie's status before Monday evening's fifth-round draw. I ask them how they all slept the night before after each training session. Then I deal with any individual issues, like this one. Washing powder and ornamentsA number of players who come in on loan tell Wilson they are struggling to sleep. He says they often feel "a bit lonely" and are not used to being away from home. The room feels very alien to them so we do small things like get their parents to send the washing powder they have used at home, just to recreate that homely smell," he says. ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΠΟΕΛ ζωντανή μετάδοση 5 Νοεμβρίου 4 Νοε 2023 — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ΑΠΟΕΛ ζωντανή μετάδοση 5 Νοεμβρίου 2023 τηλεόραση πριν από 7 ημέρες — (ροή@@) Ντνίπρο-1 εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ ... Valencia have not won for three consecutive games in the Santander League (two draws and one defeat), they coming from defeat against Real Madrid (3-0), after their home draws against the Levante (1 -1) and away against Alaves (1-1). Osasuna arrives at this match without having won four of their last five matches in the Santander League (1 draw and 3 defeats). they are coming from an away draw against Real Sociedad and the 5-0 defeat against Atletico. Valencia is only a slight favorite in this game in my opinion. They did not come out of the Corona break very well with a draw against Levante and a defeat against Real Madrid. Osasuna also not in good shape and they will show a reaction here. Posted at 66' Foul by Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Hull City). Posted at 66' Jonathan Leko (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Tom Lockyer. Posted at 64' Foul by Tom Eaves (Hull City). Posted at 64' Tom Lockyer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. [[ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ ΣΤΗΝ ΤΗΛΕΌΡΑΣΗ<<]>>>>] 16 Δεκ 2023 — πριν από 5 ώρες — Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας και 7 Οκτ 2023 — πριν από 5 ημέρες — μετάδοση στην τηλεόραση@] Πάφος εναντίον Pafos FC - Doxa ... Second leg on 1/2 final in Belarus and matsh between Bate and Slavia. On first match Slavia won 1-0. After that match Bate have two wins and one draw games. In last 5 matches in all competition Bate have 3 wins and one draw and one losses games with goal different 6:1. On the another side Slavia is ob bet form after won Bate they losses two matches and one draw. In last 5 matches in all competition Slavia have two wins one draw and two losses games with goal different 5:6. I think today Bate have big chance to go to Final. Bate is on good form and my prediction is Bate win minimum 2-0. Good luck And, of course, again I do not see a scenario in which that would not be Liverpool. I understand that fans will be disappointed if it happens in an empty stadium or even at the green table, but I believe they will win the title one way or another. MotoGP postponements The MotoGP season will not begin until mid-June after the Italian and Catalan races were postponed on Tuesday due to the coronavirus pandemic. Renova against Makedonija GP here, meeting of the Macedonian First League football which is played tomorrow afternoon at 1:00 pm. Renova slightly favored for the victory of the match comes from a 6-1 defeat against Shkendija and faces a team back from a 2-0 home victory against Rabotnicki Skopje. The Renova will have the field on his own but the guests go through a period of much better shape and in my opinion they have excellent chances of getting at least one point from this challenge. Let's try a sign 2 AH +00 and Good Luck to everyone with your bets! ;-) That night wasn't great. I was getting married five days later. I was quite emotional on my wedding day because I still had thoughts about the game. Kung-fu fighting & karaokeThings would soon get worse for the visitors. Ainsworth made it 5-1 on aggregate, before a John Sutton penalty rounded things off in injury time. Then it all kicked off. Just moments after the final whistle, a push in the back from Erwin on Rangers' Bilel Mohsni sparked a flying kick and then a hook to the jaw from the Tunisian, with a full-scale rammy kicking off at the mouth of the tunnel. Al Feiha will host Al Ittihad for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Both teams are currently bottom in the table. Yeah, the visitors have fallen into a very poor show. They have a poor results. They have 4 losses in their last 5 matches. However, I believe, Al Ittihad is better team than their opponent. The visitors have a more offensive team. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, we have Al Feiha who's is one of the outsiders in this league. True, the hosts have better results in the last matches. In any case, they have less potential. I think, Al Ittihad have a real chance to break the poor series. I think that Sporting is have better chances to win in this duel from Europa League tonight and that is pretty real to expect, but we will see what will happen. So, Sporting Lisbon is team who is maybe this season not so strong, like in few earlier seasons, but they are probably still better than PSV Eindhoven. In first match of this two rivals, PSV was better in Holland, 3-2, in very interesting match and I think that this duel will be similar and also very efficient. Over is ok here and I will take that. It is very real. World football's governing body Fifa said it was "deeply disappointed" that the trial would not go ahead. Fifa's statement added: "The fact that the case has now ended without a result of any kind is very worrying, not only for football, but for the administration of justice in Switzerland. In Switzerland, the maximum time in which criminal proceedings can be carried out on a fraud allegation is 15 years. The first thing that happened when coronavirus hit was everyone wondering how it would affect football. Video - 'Timing is everything’ – Haaland on transfers03:56 It is used to generate debate and get people involved. Everyone has an opinion. Void the football, health comes first' keeps being said. It is big business for the country, and has to be addressed. Not quite. Kane's finishing might not have been quite as spectacular as his team-mate's - but it wasn't far behind. Two goals, an assist and a constant nuisance to Burnley throughout. A high five for Mourinho - the statsJose Mourinho has seen his side score five goals in the Premier League for the first time since January 2015 (Chelsea 5-0 Swansea) - his Manchester United team never scored more than four goals in his 93 league games with the club. ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον Οθέλλος μετάδοση σκορ ΑΕΖ 8 Ιαν 2024 — ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον ΑΕΖ μετάδοση σκορ [[[ΣΕ ΣΎΝΔΕΣΗ==]@@]] ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας εναντίον ΑΕΖ 8 Ιανουαρίου 2024 πριν από 14 ώρες — Η σελίδα της . Even though they face Olympiakos in the Europa League last-16 in the next two weeks, their next four Premier League games are against relegation-threatened Brighton (H), West Ham (A), Bournemouth (H) and Aston Villa (A). While those four sides are fighting for their lives at the bottom, Wolves are only three points off a Champions League spot meaning Nuno's side still have plenty to fight for. Who should you be looking to bring in? Well, if you want a striker Diogo Jota is in red hot form after scoring six goals in his last four games in all competitions. I felt like applauding him myself. I've never seen anything like him. Standing next to him, you realise how big he is, he's built like the perfect footballer. He even smells good as well. He carries himself in the right way, with confidence, but not arrogance. Hughes: "I told Marley Watkins to get into him, every time, knock him on his backside and not let him get started. As soon as our top four pressed their four, the goalie had to kick it. Celebrations start at The HawthornsThe only disappointment for Albion was that their latest promotion came behind closed doors, with no supporters allowed inside The Hawthorns because of the coronavirus pandemic. But, while Albion's players celebrated on the pitch and showered Bilic with champagne, a group of Baggies' fans were determined not to be left out. Despite warnings from both the club and Sandwell Council to stay away and follow social distancing guidelines, a large gathering of supporters were soon showing their glee as car horns blew and blue smoke gusted outside the Jeff Astle gates. Mourinho, indirectly, called it "a bad performance". Mkhitaryan did not start another league game for nearly three months. After he left United, the Armenian said trust with his manager had been broken. Jose Mourinho took Eric Dier off during the first half of his first home game as Tottenham managerThe contrast with how Mourinho has handled Eric Dier over the past seven days could not be more marked. Wehen Wiesbaden have been in good form with 2 wins in the last 3 matches and although they have been the worst home team so far in the league, they lost only 2 of the last 9 home matches in the 2.Bundesliga. The Premier League club says average annual profit club from player sales over the past five seasons, including 2019-20, is £34m. Playing in the Europa League rather than the Champions League had an "adverse impact". Arsenal also confirmed their fifth-placed finish last season was below the pre-season target of securing a return to the Champions League after a two-year absence. The details of Arsenal's matchday revenue will only be known when Arsenal Holdings releases its figures. Host side is not playing with a lot of goals scored in their games. They have won previous match with this opponent 2:0. At the moment, their rival is light favorite for the win, but again, it should be low scoring match with up to two goals. Καρμιώτισσα εναντίον Πάφος ζωντανή 10/12/2023 10 Δεκ 2023 — Πάφος εναντίον Pafos FC - Doxa Katokopias ζωντανά σκορ . ] Καρμιώτισσα εναντίον ΑΠΟΕΛ[[ρεύμα#]] Πάφος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ζωντανή 11. Guardiola said his team had a lot to play for and knew how quickly the league situation could change in the busy winter months. The distance we have now the teams in front or behind can change in a few weeks, especially in this period," he said. We have to do what we have to do. The 48-year-old also sent his best wishes to former assistant Mikel Arteta, whose departure from City and appointment as Arsenal head coach was confirmed on Friday. Οθέλλος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ 2 Ιαν 2024 — 7 Οκτ 2023 — πριν από 16 ώρες — H2H. pafos ΠΑΦΟΣ. -. aek-larnakas ΑΕΚ ΛΑΡΝΑΚΑΣ. ΗΜ/ΝΙΑ, ΑΓΩΝΑΣ, ΗΜ. ΣΚΟΡ, ΤΕΛ King Live Betting: Live ... Smolevichy-STI will host Dinamo Minsk for the fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors are favorites in this game and I think they have the motivation to get all three points. Dinamo Minsk are more ambitious team in this league. Yeah, Dynamo is not very good team at the start of the new season. However, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. In previous game Dinamo is won 2-0 against Neman. Also, we have Smolevichi who's is one of the main outsiders in this campaign. Hosts have less potential and I think they have little chance. My pick - Dinamo Minsk to win. In the aftermath of that goal, the City fans sang "We won the league in Fergie Time" to mock fierce rivals United, who they had just pipped to the title. Six months after Aguero's goal against QPR, BBC News conducted some research into the notion of 'Fergie Time' and found that it did have some validity, not exclusively as an advantage to United but to all big clubs. What Ferguson understood, though, was that the reality of 'Fergie Time' mattered less than the perception of it and the impact this had on his rivals. I understand all the rumours even if I don't know all of them. I don't have reasons to not be confident in my work. Moshiri and Brands are keen to maintain stability at the club, but David Moyes and Mark Hughes have been discussed as possible interim options if results do not improve. The defeat by Norwich left the Toffees four points above the relegation zone. What we are doing every single day is our maximum, 100% maximum, to achieve what we want," added the 42-year-old Silva. Chelsea's first-team players will not be taking a pay cut to contribute to the club during the coronavirus pandemic, but will "focus on further supporting other charitable causes". It had been reported that the men's team would take a 10% cut this month. But a statement on the club website said "extensive talks" had been held to discuss how the team could contribute. The Chelsea board have told the players to continue to support charities, including the NHS. Καρμιώτισσα Πάφος μετάδοση σκορ 10 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 10 Δεκ 2023 — Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον Πάφος ζωντανή μετάδοση εναντίον Καρμιώτισσα και ζωντανή μετάδοση AEK Larnaca - Karmiotissa Polemidion ζωντανά... [ΑΘΛΗΜΑ=] Ολυμπιακός Λευκωσίας εναντίον Πάφος πριν από 5 ημέρες — σκορ, (((Ροή===))) Πάφος ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας ζωντανή 7 Οκτωβρίου 7 Οκτ 2023 — ] Απόλλων Λεμεσού Άρης Λεμεσού ζωντανή 2022 [ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ΜΕΤΆΔΟΣΗ ... But then again he really didn't need to bother. When it came to dribbling, pace, power, movement and finishing, Thierry Henry had it all. Henry's brilliance was almost as disorientating for commentators as for opposition defenders, who were often left sat on the turf as he accelerated clear to score and take the acclaim of supporters. A member of the Gunners' 'Invincibles' side, Henry won two Premier Leagues and two FA Cups before heading off to Barcelona and New York, rejoining Arsenal briefly on loan in 2011-12. You have to go right the way to the end. There'll be disappointment if we don't make it, but that would whet the appetite for next season. We were in a good position but you've got to sustain it. It also shows you the big improvements this team still has to make. We dropped points and we need to be better in that. Next year our mentality is one of the areas that needs to improve to sustain the run. [[ΖΩ]] Οθέλλος Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ 3 Ιαν 2024 — [ΖΩ]] Οθέλλος Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ Οθέλλος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ (((Ροή=== 3 Ιανουαρίου 2024 3 Δεκ 2023 — 2023 12 Νοε 2023 ... (ΖΩΝΤΑΝΆ HD!) Οθέλλος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας 2 Ιαν 2024 — (ΖΩΝΤΑΝΆ HD!) Οθέλλος εναντίον ΑΕΚ Λάρνακας μετάδοση σκορ Εθνικός Άχνας εναντίον Ανόρθωση Αμμοχώστου μετάδοση 3 Ιανουαρίου 2024 2 Δεκ 2023 ...

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page