top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

(Streaming<<<) Today: Slovenia VS Denmark live 23 January 2024

3 days ago — ... Current RosterStories ... Slovenia recently qualified for the UEFA Euro 2024 championship, finishing tied on points with Group H winners Denmark.

Denmark vs Slovenia H2H 17 nov 2023 Head Slovenia won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.75 goals per Match. Denmark in actual season average ... Robin Gosens gave the home side a deserved lead in the second half after Musa Barrow missed a penalty before the break. But Higuain struck twice in the final 16 minutes to turn the game on its head before Paulo Dybala sealed the points with a late strike. As for Inter, goals from Lautaro Martinez and Stefan De Vrij gave Antonio Conte’s side the halftime lead and Romelu Lukaku’s 10th strike of the season put the result beyond doubt in the second half. Action and reaction from Thursday's Premier League gamesSmall steps forward for ArsenalSince the restart, the Gunners have lurched from one mini-crisis to the next - David Luiz's calamitous display against Manchester City, injury problems galore, and a winning position thrown away at Brighton. Two defeats from two games since the restart had already put paid to Arsenal's already slim hopes of qualifying for the Champions League. Today at Estadio Hernando Siles in La Paz we have match in Bolivia Division Profesional Clausura. Bolivar versus Always Ready and I think host team will be able to win this match by 2 or more goals differences. Bolivar is one of the best teams in league and they have good players. Bolivar is ranked at 1st place on table with 36 points and have 11 wins 3 draw and 3 lost. Guest is ranked at 6 place on table with 26 points and they play solid. I think Bolivar will be able to win this match 3-1 or 3-0. SKODA Xanthi is playing in a bad shape right now. The home team only got 30 points over 26 rounds. They are currently ranked 10th on the chart. In total, they brought only 8 wins, 6 draws and 12 losses. In the last 10 matches, they did not win any. They only brought 5 draws and 5 losses. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. The number of coronavirus cases in Australia is nearing 3,000 from less than 100 at the start of March, raising fears about a wider spread in the community. Thirteen people have died from the virus. The A-League was the last of Australia's major sports competitions to shut down, with the Australian Football League, National Rugby League and Super Rugby having already been suspended. Posted at 69' Foul by Andrea Belotti (Torino). Posted at 68' Mario Pasalic (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Foul by Sasa Lukic (Torino). Posted at 66' Foul by José Luis Palomino (Atalanta). Posted at 66' Andrea Belotti (Torino) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Torino. The Premier League's shareholders are expected to discuss next season's VAR system at a meeting in April. Such a system is already used for the FA Cup in England and FIFA president Gianni Infantino suggested talks had seen the Premier League move towards use of 'on-field reviews'. I understand there have been some discussions in England. Denmark vs Slovenia LIVE | UEFA EURO 2024 Qualifiers Denmark vs Slovenia LIVE | UEFA EURO 2024 QualifiersYouTube · CAIO GAMEPLAY20+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · CAIO GAMEPLAY YouTube · CAIO GAMEPLAY 6:58 They only finished behind their opponents on goal difference in the regular season but had far better home form than on the road. The win over Juventus Managua means they have won eight out of ten at home this season with only four goals conceded. The two sides met at Diriangen in mid-March and it was the home side who won 2-0, they'd be delighted with a similar result in this game. Tottenham have won both of their games under Jose Mourinho. Tottenham are unbeaten in their last five games. Bournemouth have lost three of their last five away league games. Bournemouth have won one of their last eight league and cup matches. Tottenham have won four of their last five games against Bournemouth. We thought about Ibrahimovic when Ancelotti was in charge, as he would have taken a certain role. Now before thinking about him, I have other priorities, as this is a team that must play in a different system. Arsenal execs pictures leaving Arteta mansion Arsenal managing director Vinai Venkatesham and chief negotiator Huss Fahmy were pictured leaving Mikel Arteta's Manchester mansion in the early hours of Monday morning as speculation intensifies that the Spaniard could be Unai Emery's permanent replacement at the Emirates. Staying in touch with friends and family, business meetings and quizzes - video calls have become a key part of life during the coronavirus pandemic. And now Danish Superliga club AGF Aarhus are using the technology to bring 10,000 fans to the side of their pitch, despite the season being played behind closed doors when it restarts on Thursday. At their home game against Randers, AGF will install a giant screen along the side of the pitch, creating what they call "the world's first virtual grandstand" so fans can support the team for free via Zoom - there will even be a section for away fans. Posted at 49' Rodrigo (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 49' Foul by Fernando Forestieri (Sheffield Wednesday). Ricardo Pereira's late header sent Leicester into the FA Cup quarter-finals at the expense of in-form Championship side Birmingham. The full-back guided Marc Albrighton's cross past Lee Camp to settle the tie just when it looked as if extra time was inevitable. Hoffenheim are set to host Eintracht Frankfurt this weekend as Bundesliga action resumes after the winter break. Hoffenheim will be confident of kicking the second half of their season off on the right foot as they host struggling Eintracht Frankfurt. Eintracht were enduring a difficult period prior to the winter break. The South American tournament is the latest in a long line of sporting events to fall victim to the deadly virus pandemic sweeping the globe. UEFA plan for June 27 Champions League Final Following UEFA talks with its members states and organisations about the future of European competition amid the coronavirus outbreak, the Champions League final is set to take place on June 27, according to Marca. And they were excellent, and Tyrone Mings was colossal, and they came this close to pulling it off. However, Leicester pushed and probed and prodded and pouted and eventually the ball ended up in the net. One loose moment in midfield, and suddenly Kelechi Iheanacho, who is turning into an extremely useful foil for Jamie Vardy, was poking it home. Slavia Res. will host Torpedo Zhodino Res. for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this league. I expect another one tough match for both sides. True, I believe, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Zhodino 2 are currently on the 8th place with 11 points. I think, Zhodino 2 have a chance to get all three points. Also, we have Slavia 2 who's is one of the worst teams in this league. Hosts have less potential. Also, they have a very vulnerable defense. They are currently on the 14th place with 4 points. I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Everton's Icelandic midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson hit the post with a curling free kick 12 minutes after the interval but United went close to a winner in the 90th minute when Pickford produced a brilliant save with his feet to deny substitute Odion Ighalo. There was VAR drama in stoppage time when Everton thought they had a winner. Real Esteli fc are now welcoming Real Madriz on Sunday morning and this game has already indicate who will win the match at the end of the regular time due to the indications of the odds so I opined that the home team will win this game with almost three goals to nil because the visitors are very poor on the road. The Hornets had Ismaila Sarr on the right and Gerard Deulofeu on the left, and they caused the Reds no end of problems. Troy Deeney was a handful up front, and in midfield and defence they were extremely competitive. Basically, they looked like the Watford of last season, which is why I am backing them to get only their second league win of the season when United go to Vicarage Road. That might surprise a few people but I just think that, with United, we cannot really be sure they are back in the groove. Slovenia - Denmark live score and H2H football match results Slovenia vs Denmark live score and live streaming on June 19th, 2023 at 18:45 UTC time at Stozice Stadium, Ljubljana for Slovenia Football Euro 2024 ... Introducing academy graduates like Mason Mount, Fikayo Tomori and Tammy Abraham has helped created a feel-good factor and made light of last summer's transfer ban. And with the club occupying fourth place in the Premier League, Lineker asked if there were parts of the job he still had to come to terms with. You need really good people around you, particularly a good wife because they are the ones that can really take it, like a loss and your evening can be slightly ruined which is sometimes my fault because I should be able to let go," Lampard replied. Being winless in four is obviously a problem, but perhaps a bigger problem is their recent lack of goals. Spurs have scored just once in their last 270 minutes of football. Such a problem is only amplified by their inability to keep a clean sheet, conceding at least once in each of their last eight. Reading is in fantastic shape right now, the won 4 from last 5 and they are surely one of the best teams in the league right now especially at home so I simply must favorize them in this one pretty much no matter what and on the other side forest is sold squad UT on the road I don't think they are so good as they are at home and surely not versus team which is in this kind of shape so on this Odd I surely bet o reading and I recommend to anyone who is following me and my best to do the same Jordan Nobbs, Leah Williamson and substitute Emma Mitchell also scored, while Lisa Evans netted a brace. Arsenal beat Bristol City 7-0 in the Continental League Cup only 10 days ago - but few would have predicted an even more emphatic scoreline with both teams at full strength in the league. The Gunners had 32 shots during Sunday's game, 17 of them on target, at a rate of more than one effort on goal every three minutes. Neither did so while also becoming champions of Europe and the world. Neither did so while dropping only two points from the first 20 games of the league season. Something which should basically be impossible. For this Liverpool team it is merely improbable. And yet they have done it. Nineteen wins from 20 league matches; 13 points clear with a game in hand. Setien has put his boots on and joined some of the team's training sessions himself, and was filmed laughing with midfielder Arturo Vidal after the Chilean tried to embarrass him by passing the ball through his legs. I like to feel football from the inside, so I like to participate in parts of the session and transmit my knowledge to the players that way," he explained. Slovenia vs Denmark Euro 2024 Tickets Buy Slovenia vs Denmark tickets with SeatPick. Compare The Dragons vs The Red and White ticket prices. live Denmark vs Slovenia fifa world cup - YouTube live Denmark vs Slovenia fifa world cup - YouTubeYouTube · TAZAMA TV20+ views · 2 months ago YouTube · TAZAMA TV YouTube · TAZAMA TV 1:09 From being presented with a winner's medal before kick-off to suffering a 6-0 defeat, Northern Ireland players have had an interesting history with the FA Cup final. A long list of internationals have sung the team song and worn the new cup final suit for what is still one of the most famous occasions in world football. Saturday 23 May should have been the 2020 FA Cup final, but, of course, due to the coronavirus pandemic, this season's competition is paused at the quarter-final stage. If City play anywhere near as well as we know they can, they will have too much firepower for the Blades. I am not expecting United to make life easy for them, because they will be solid and well organised, and they are a clever side. But the teams who have beaten City at Etihad Stadium this season - Wolves and Manchester United - undid them using absolute pace, and Chris Wilder's side do not have that in their attack. The best thing you can say when you play against Sheffield United is to keep the game not spectacular. We controlled the game. We played around their formation, played behind, in-between, broke the lines and had counter-attacks. All the things we want to have. The boys played sensational. You saw these glimpses in the game where we were a bit sloppy. They wanted two or three situations in which they could score in. I'd expect Watford to be better than they were against the Hammers, but even then will they be good enough to beat City? I'm going to say no. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Samuel's prediction: 2-2 Aston Villa v Arsenal (20:15 BST)I just don't see Villa getting the points they need to climb out of trouble, even if Watford lose earlier in the evening and keep their escape route open. Villa really need to try to win this game regardless of how Watford fare against City, and I don't think that will help them. We know our supporters are disappointed. My wish is, tomorrow, every supporter helps the team and helps the players. Our confidence depends a lot on how we can feel in our stadium with our supporters. Teams are coming here playing fearlessly, we need to be strong and together. Emery said midfielder Granit Xhaka could return to the squad for the first time since his vocal outburst in October during a 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace when he swore at home fans on being substituted and was later stripped of the captain's armband. What's the point in that? That doesn't level the playing field. City also had an extra day to prepare ahead of December's derby at the Etihad Stadium, although goals from Marcus Rashford and Anthony Martial secured a 2-1 win for United. It was the same when we beat them last time to be fair, we played Wednesday and they played Tuesday. Klopp is my favourite manager at the moment, though. THURSDAY Bournemouth v Tottenham (18:00 BST)Bournemouth's problem against Manchester United at the weekend was that they got them angry. When the Cherries took the lead, it was like swatting a wasp. That was a bad defeat for them in the end. I know they scored a couple of goals at Old Trafford, but then they go and concede five. Tottenham have got their own issues, and I am sure Jose Mourinho will be keen to address them in the next transfer window. There are lots of things we are not comfortable with. There is part of it where it can hit another defenders' arm and it won't count as a penalty kick. I would be surprised if people in IFAB weren't ex-managers or ex-players but it looks like it is a law that nobody is really enjoying that much. Sky Sports pundit Gary Neville says it is a law he does not think "any professional footballer current or former wants in the game". Nobody had more shots or created more chances than Eriksen at Carrow Road. Christian Eriksen of Tottenham Hotspur celebrates with teammates Lucas Moura, Giovani Lo Celso, Ryan Sessegnon and Dele Alli of Tottenham HotspurGetty Images PLAYER RATINGS Norwich: Krul 7, Aarons 6, Zimmermann 7, Hanley 6, Lewis 6, Tettey 6, Vrancic 7, Buendia 8, Stiepermann 6, Hernandez 7, Pukki 7. These two sides have met 43 times in their history and things are quite even with Melbourne Victory winning 18 times compared to Perth, who have picked up the win on 17 occasions. There isn’t much to separate the two teams but, more recently, Perth Glory have come out on top, winning three of the last four meetings between the two sides.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page