top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[[[ΠΑΡΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΉΣΤΕ ONLINE#]^]] Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Καμπανιακός και ζωντανή μετάδοση ΚΑΜΠΑΝΙΑΚΟΣ - ΛΕΒΑΔΕΙΑΚΟΣ ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ (23/10/ 22 Ιανουαρίου 2024

ΛΕΒΑΔΕΙΑΚΟΣ. 14. 33. 3. ΜΑΚΕΔΟΝΙΚΟΣ. 16. 26. 4. ΝΙΚΗ ΒΟΛΟΥ. 13. 21. 5. ΑΝΑΓΕΝΝΗΣΗ ΚΑΡΔΙΤΣΑΣ. 16. 20. 6. AEK B.

V-Varen Nagasaki started the new season smoothly with a 1-0 win over Tochigi in the opening match. Returning to play after more than 4 months off the Covid-19 break, V-Varen Nagasaki continues to promise the ability to win 3 points completely at home, welcoming rookie Giravanz Kitakyushu. Brave Ralph and a brave displayArsenal and Liverpool were the last sides to record back-to-back wins at Chelsea in 2011 and Southampton deserved to follow Bournemouth in leaving Stamford Bridge with all three points in December. Hassenhuttl made the brave call to leave Danny Ings on the bench, despite his 11 goals leaving him second to only Jamie Vardy in the top-scorer charts this season. Obafemi - who had not netted in over a year - and Che Adams - who is yet to score for Saints - worked relentlessly for the away side, while James Ward-Prowse was the only player on the pitch to run over 12km in a tireless display. We’re going for the hosts to win on the Draw No Bet market, with Parma losing once in six and Milan winning only one clash with a side outside the bottom three. On top of that, we’re backing another narrow loss for the visitors, who have been beaten by a single goal in each of their trips this term. As a result, we’re going with a 2-1 home victory as our correct score prediction. Καμπανιακός εναντίον Μακεδονικός ζωντανή 2022 04/12 3 Δεκ 2023 — Καμπανιακός εναντίον Μακεδονικός ζωντανή 2022 04/12/2023 11 Νοε 2023 — ζωντανά αποτελέσματα (και ζωντανή μετάδοση, live . Inter Milan have had a couple of losses in the last week but against sides better than Ludogorets Razgrad. They had a tough draw in the Champions League too and failed to get past Barcelona or Borussia Dortmund. Back in the Europa League, they will be confident of progressing in this last 32 tie. Ludogorets lost early on in the Champions League and struggled to get to the group stages of the Europa League. They faled to win any of their last four group games and just squeezed into the knock-out stages. Go for Inter to get the away win here. Hannover is one of the teams, that had good form before corona outbreak, and they should try to keep on with their performances, in order to challenge promotion to the Bundesliga. They are going to face rival, which is on the last position at the league table, and which is having a lot of issues this season. Ostersunds was mine. The Seagulls had given leaders Liverpool a late score on Saturday and, on a night to remember, they carried on from where they left off at Anfield to climb three places up the table to 13th - one point behind Arsenal. Brighton's first Premier League win since 2 November was built on guts and determination. While Maupay, who now has five goals this season, and 19-year-old Aaron Connolly tormented lacklustre Arsenal, Webster and Dunk were solid at the back for the visitors. SHREWSBURY CHANCE! Shaun Whalley races on to Norburn's superb pass to run clean through on Adrian, but sees his big chance thwarted by the keeper's right leg. SHREWSBURY CHANCE! Neat approach play from the Premier League leaders, but Minamino can't provide the finish with a wayward strike. Shrewsbury retort but Whalley drags wide with an angled strike after a Liverpool mix-up at the bag had left him in plenty of space to surge into the area. He fits the bill, but would he want to take on ‘The Arsenal Project’? Although you could argue it is a good time to take over given Arsenal are at their lowest point in decades (the only way is up etc), you have to wonder whether Ancelotti fancies the task of trying to revitalise the club. Money talks, however, so it’s time to see how deep those pockets are at the Emirates. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Leeds United 1, Preston North End 1. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Paul Huntington (Preston North End) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Alan Browne with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+5' Corner, Preston North End. Conceded by Kalvin Phillips. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Preston North End. Jayden Stockley replaces Sean Maguire. Ηρακλής εναντίον Μακεδονικός μετάδοση σκορ 18 17 Δεκ 2023 — Καμπανιακός εναντίον Μακεδονικός ζωντανή μετάδοση 04/ 4 Δεκ 2023 Καμπανιακός μετάδοση σκορ 30/10 29 Οκτ 2023 — Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Απόλλων Π. He will definitely miss Tottenham's FA Cup third-round clash at Middlesbrough on Sunday. We don't know yet, but I think later today we will have news," Mourinho told a new conference on Friday. But if you ask me for my feeling, good news or bad news, I am more on the bad news than the good news, that's my feeling. TV Program Live Now. Η Ώρα των πρωταθλητών, Β' μέρος (21/1/2024). Scroll Left. Premier League · 22 Λεβαδειακός - Καμπανιακός -. Scroll Right. Match Center. Scroll Left. Jose Mourinho has lost three games in a row for only the fourth time during his managerial career, doing so once with Porto, Chelsea and Manchester United. Wolves have won 35 points from losing positions in the Premier League since the start of last season, at least six more than any other side during this period. Wolves have both scored and conceded in 20 different Premier League games this season (W6 D9 L5), a competition high. Posted at 46' Carla Humphrey (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 46' Foul by Jill Roord (Arsenal Women). Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Arsenal Women 5, Bristol City Women 0. Half TimePosted at 45'+3' First Half ends, Arsenal Women 5, Bristol City Women 0. Posted at 41' Attempt missed. Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Απόλλων Πόντου μετάδοση 15 14 Οκτ 2023 — Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Απόλλων Πόντου μετάδοση 15 Οκτωβρίου 2023 Ζωντανή μετάδοση 25 Σεπ 2019 — Κατά της έναρξης ψήφισαν οι Λεβαδειακός, ... Sanz presided over the club between 1995 and 2000, in which they won two Champions League titles and one La Liga crown among other trophies. Their 1998 Champions League triumph was the first time they had won Europe's top prize, which they have lifted a record 13 times, in 32 years. My father has just passed away. Here comes a match in the second league in Romania where UTA Arad meets Concordia Chiajna. The home team plays much better this season and I think it is a big favorite in this duel. It is in the first place in the league with 35 points and 33-12 in goal difference, after 17 games played. The guests are inferior and are at the bottom of the table with 21 points and 15-20 in goal difference. I don't think the guests have any chance in this duel because the home team has a much better team. From that, my suggestion will be 1. Congratulations to everyone! [[[αθλημα@@]]'''] Κοζάνη ΠΑΟΚ Β και ζωντανή μετάδοση 29 28 Νοε 2023 — (((Ζωντανά HD=))) ΠΑΟΚ Β εναντίον Καμπανιακός ζωντανή πριν... Καμπανιακός Απόλλων Πόντου ζωντανή μετάδοση 05. (sport tv@@@) Λεβαδειακός ΑΕΛ ... Saint Mirren have managed to kick out this opponent from the Cup match, after overtime 4:5 at this ground, and they are heading here again, in order to make their position better in front of the playout part. Cristiano Ronaldo Cristiano Ronaldo was voted the world's best player in 2008 while at Manchester UnitedClubs: Manchester UnitedPremier League appearances: 196Goals: 84Premier League titles: ThreeDescribed by some as a 'show pony' early in his Manchester United career, it took time for Cristiano Ronaldo to find his best form at Old Trafford. However, once he did, he was transformed into a goal-machine as he set himself on the way to becoming arguably the finest footballer of his generation. In Iceland, Vikingur Reykjavik are expected to host FH Hafnarfjordur for a Urvalsdeild match. The two teams are strong teams and based on the last 3 matches, it is evident that they did not lose in any of them. In fact, the last two matches of FH, each team in every match made a goal. On the other hand, in 2 of the 3 matches of Vikingur, every team made a goal. The United Kingdom now has 19 confirmed cases of coronavirus and Bruce said the club were not taking any chances. There's a ritual here that everybody shakes hands with everybody as soon as we see each other every morning. We've stopped that on the advice of the doctor," Bruce told a news conference ahead of Saturday's match against Burnley. And also where both my family and I feel good. If that is [Barca], perfect, if not, it will be where I decide, not anyone else. IN OTHER NEWS We all need something cheery these days, so how about the news that Gianluca Vialli, who has been suffering from pancreatic cancer (for the second time) for 17 months, has been given the all-clear. I've had offers of a new contract taken off the table because I decided to go to the Cup of Nations," he told Sport Today. I can understand it from the point of view of managers but we want to go and we want to win it. I've had managers pulling their hair out every time I've had to go but it's tradition. The weather is better in that period in Cameroon [the winter]; we need the best Cup of Nations for African football and that's the right time to play it. During the aforementioned 26-game Anfield sequence we discussed earlier, Liverpool scored three or more times an eye-watering 16 times in total, while Brighton failed to register in three of their last five Premier League games on the road. ((ΣΉΜΕΡΑ*)) Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Νίκη ζωντανή 7 6 Δεκ 2023 — εναντίον Λεβαδειακός ζωντανή μετάδοση 4 Νοεμβρίου 2023 Latest. Με Καμπανιακός εναντίον Ηρακλής και ζωντανή μετάδοση... Απόλλων Πόντου ... Guadalupe will host Deportivo Saprissa for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors have a great chance to get all three points. Saprissa is the best team in this season. Also, Saprissa are in solid shape. They have four consecutive victories. In any case, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory on the opposite stadium. Also, we have Guadalupe who's is very average team in this season. True, they are not convincing team. They have big fluctuations. So, Saprissa are more ambitious team. I think, the visitors will go in this game to victory. It is clear they need the money to survive, and perhaps governments could step in to facilitate cancellation rather than risking a premature restart. Read the full story Bendtner wants to become a manager Former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner believes he can become a manager and succeed, reports the Mail on Sunday. Unfortunately for them, Claudio Bravo made lots of saves. Yes, you read that right. Raheem Sterling and Manchester City celebrateGetty Images The game of the round came at Goodison Park, where the Duncan Ferguson bandwagon continued to lurch on, just about. Okay, so Everton didn’t win the penalty shootout. Dijon are on a relegation place at the moment but at home they have not been bad this season with a 5-5-2 record and including the cup games they have scored at least 2 goals in 7 of the last 9 matches. Four of the five league titles I won with Liverpool in the 1980s were settled by us, on the pitch. Like I say, that is the best way to do it. But the final one, in 1987-88, was a weird one for me personally, because I ended up getting relegated too. I'd played more than a dozen games for Liverpool at the start of the season despite not really getting over an existing Achilles injury and by January 1988, when I limped off during a game against Arsenal, I knew I was finished - I couldn't run anymore. Read the full story Villa desperate for Wesley replacement As previously mentioned, Batshuayi is a player that looks unwanted by Lampard at Chelsea, but he could be set for a loan move to Aston Villa following the season-ending injury that Wesley suffered at Burnley on New Year's Day. The Mirror report that the Midlands club are chasing the Belgian striker with Wesley looking at about nine months out after suffering cruciate ligament damage. Guardiola's main focus over the remaining nine games of the Premier League is to secure a top four finish, which would allow him to concentrate on the second-leg of City's Champions League last-16 tie with Real Madrid, which may yet be switched from Etihad Stadium to Portugal by Uefa. Eleven points will be enough to achieve that aim, although Guardiola knows qualification for Europe next season is dependent on the Court of Arbitration for Sport overturning Uefa's two season ban when they reveal the outcome of City's appeal in early July. The 39-year-old will work with manager Gernot Rohr and replaces Imama Amapakabo in the technical crew of the three-times African champions. I'm super excited about the opportunity," Yobo, who played for Marseille, Everton and Fenerbahce during his club career, told ESPN. It's not something I was expecting so it came as a bit of a surprise, but when the opportunity came I had to grab it. Fu Jen University finished third last season in Premier League . NTUPES Finished sixth last season. Fu Jen University Defeated Red Lions by 4-0 in the first game of the season and Drawn last game to Taichung by 1-1. On the other hand , NTUPES lost first game to season by 1-2 while Drawn last game to Ming Chuan University by 2-2 . NTUPES are currently Winless from last 7 matches in Premier league. Fu Jen University also defeated NTUPES in all the last four head to head matches. Fu Jen University also defeated NTUPES by three or More Goals in last three head to head matches . (Ζωντανή ροή τηλεόρασης>>>) Κοζάνη εναντίον Νίκη 13 Ιαν 2024 — 1 Οκτ 2023 — (SPORT TV) Λεβαδειακός εναντίον Κοζάνη ζωντανή 02.10.2023 πριν από 24 λεπτά — εναντίον Iraklis 1908 μετάδοση 2022 26(ΖΩΝΤΑΝΉ ... Wigan have lost their last three games, heading into this one with four defeats in five. They have fallen towards the bottom three with that terrible run, but they’re already at the very bottom in terms of away results. No side has fewer points on the road than Wigan, with the visitors still winless away this term. They’ve lost seven of nine trips overall, suffering four defeats in their previous five trips. Wigan have one win from their last 30 away Championship games, so a Millwall win seems like value to us. I’m watching Dynamo Brest, mainly because of Milevsky and his YouTube channel. I see their game and strengths, all the same they are the champions of the country, the start of the season did not work out for them with a new coach, but now I see how they came to their senses and began to show that championship game from time to time. They didn’t get the points and will do it now. The power engineer, on the contrary, started the season very successfully, and right now the recession has begun, even on the road I think that Brest will definitely win, and the coffee is good. Dynamo has a better game and performers, it’s time for them to get to the top of the table again. Premier League clubs should be able sustain the drop in match-day revenue the but impact will be felt at the bottom end," said football finance expert Rob Wilson of Sheffield Hallam University. For those clubs, 20% of which are very hand-to-mouth, playing behind closed-doors would be really damaging". Posted at 81' Foul by Alphonso Davies (FC Bayern München). Posted at 81' Ridle Baku (1. FSV Mainz 05) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Jérôme Boateng (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by Moussa Niakhaté (1. FSV Mainz 05). Posted at 79' Corner, 1. Καμπανιακός εναντίον Μακεδονικός ζωντανή μετάδοση 4 4 Δεκ 2023 — Καμπανιακός εναντίον Μακεδονικός ζωντανή μετάδοση 4 Δεκεμβρίου 2023 πριν από 21 ώρες — Νίκη Βόλου εναντίον Μακεδονικός μετάδοση 20 Νοεμβρίου ... in this game I expect goals because both teams should be very motivated to win this game,Lincoln because they are good at home with 9 wins this season but now they are in horrible shape and after 4 defeats in a row they are very close to the relegation zone but versus a team with 9 defeats on the road they should score some goals, on the other hand,Milton is still trying to get away from relegation zone and now they are in very good shape and after 11 games without a victory on the road they could win tonight but for that they need to score at least 2 goals!

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page