top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

Indiana Pacers vs Phoenix Suns live video 22/01/2024 Sport TV

Jan 22, 2022 — Where to watch the Pacers vs Suns game? All games will be available to stream live on the official NBA app. This game between the Pacers and ...

Everton have not won the second league Merseyside derby of a season since 1987-88, a 1-0 victory at Goodison Park. EvertonEverton have gone three league matches without a win, but they are unbeaten at home in the past seven league games (W4, D3). Their tally of 18 points under Carlo Ancelotti has only been bettered by Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United during the same period. Ancelotti (Real Madrid, Napoli) has won all three competitive home matches as a manager versus Jurgen Klopp (Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool), by an aggregate score of 6-0. Posted at 61' Foul by Scott Allan (Hibernian). Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Jason Naismith (Hibernian) left footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Posted at 56' Attempt missed. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Posted at 53' Scott Allan (Hibernian) wins a free kick in the attacking half. And ahead of taking charge of his first match against Burnley on Boxing Day, he is thinking big. I’m excited to be here at one of the greatest clubs in England," he told the club’s official channel. The goal is there to reach the Champions League or Europa League. Winning honours has to be the dream for this club and for the supporters. Maguire said they must cut out the poor performances if they are to finish in the top four and secure Champions League qualification. We have played two good games and one bad game, and it has not been good enough in terms of that," he added. If we put a few wins together on the bounce, we will have every chance. Dinamo Brest is aiming for the most successful season in the club's history with the trophy winning three league titles, the National Cup and the Super Belarus Cup. Until now, Kovalchuk's team has completed two-thirds of the goals when it won the 2019 National Cup and the Belarus Super Cup for the first time. So there you go. IN OTHER NEWS Happily the ‘fan’ was the mascot in question’s boyfriend, and the ‘mascot’ was the kind in a furry suit (in this case an elephant, naturally), not the child kind. With those clarifications out of the way: congratulations. HEROES AND ZEROS Hero: Ben Foster Look, you’ll probably have already seen this, but…well…watch it again. This stadium has to create fear again. I used to hate coming here as an opponent, and we need to use that power. The opponent must be uncomfortable playing here," he said. It was incredible to play here as an Arsenal player. It's one of the most beautiful, exciting stadiums in the world. When this crowd gets going, and you feel them right behind the team, it's an incredible place," he added. Mary’s Stadium this weekend. Southampton have so far managed 28 points, w2hile Wolves have 31 points heading to this game. In recent times, Southampton have really improved; they have not lost any of their last six matches and in their last 15, they have seven wins, six losses and three clean sheets. Newcastle fans aren't yet chanting his name, but the noise that shook St James' Park in the 88th minute on a bright and crisp Saturday must have sounded as good to manager Steve Bruce. He and his backroom team jumped in unison when goalscorer Jonjo Shelvey and the rest of the team ran over to the dugout to celebrate the late equaliser that secured a 2-2 draw only minutes after it seemed Kevin de Bruyne had won the game for City. They will re-group and come back after that. Former England defender Laura Bassett said Neville needs to "start playing a consistent team" in the lead-up to Euro 2021 and that the squad "still has time" to prepare. We haven't really had that. We have not really been able to sustain the performances over 90 minutes either," Bassett told BBC Sport. It's happened quite a few times and that needs to improve. The 3-0 win sealed Getafe's progress to the knockout stages and the Madrid based outfit can now put continental football to bed for the foreseeable future to focus solely on La Liga. That will be a worry for the majority of sides towards the top of the table, as Bordalas' charges have been flying in recent weeks despite their Europa League commitments. His streak of steel can be found in the two current Arsenal exiles, Mesut Ozil and Matteo Guendouzi - players at opposite ends of the scale of experience but both seemingly with little or no future at the club. Since Arteta arrived at Arsenal, Ozil has started 12 games and played 976 minutes. He has not figured since the Premier League season resumed. Guendouzi is 21 and full of promise, but his reserves of discipline seem empty. Posted at 58' Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 58' Foul by Ales Mateju (Brescia). Bayern Munich scored three times in the opening 12 minutes as they blew away Cologne to go back to the top of the Bundesliga. Robert Lewandowski smashed into the roof of the net and Kingsley Coman then slotted home from 12 yards - both from Thomas Muller passes. The latest side to make the trip to Valley Parade in the hope of earning three points is a Morecambe side who know that relegation come the end of the season is looking a real danger. The visitors are currently second from bottom having claimed 18 points from their 24 games, and although Bury’s exclusion from the Football League means only one side will be relegated, it is not as if the side currently occupying the spot below Morecambe are adrift as they are just one point behind with a game in hand. We have a Match of Greek Top League where team AEK Athens will play at home with team Panionios. My bet will be here on guests with AH +1.5. AEK Athens did 3 defeats, draw and win at last 5 matches played. Their shape is not so good. Guests did 3 wins and 2 draw games the last 5 matches played. Their results are better. Between each other matches AEK Athens won last 4 times. Team Panionios didnt score any goals there. I think it's time to change statistics. I recommend to try this bet with me for good odds . The rebound falls to Shaw just inside the area on the left, and he hits a shot straight into the ground that then loops over Roos and into the far corner! 41’ GOAL! Derby County 0 Manchester United 2 (Ighalo 41) Now Shaw has an assist! He cuts in from the left and finds Ighalo neat the penalty spot. He controls it and then stumbles through two challenges, before dispatching a cool finish into the bottom corner past Roos. So I feel we have to be very much on guard against a team like that. We slightly had it against West Ham last week. Lampard has guided a youthful Chelsea side to fourth place this season and could look to add experience to the squad in January after their FIFA transfer ban was reduced on Thursday. The manager, however, suggested he would continue to keep faith with the youngsters, including Callum Hudson-Odoi who was previously a target for Bayern Munich before committing his future to Chelsea until 2024. Liverpool team news - Salah in 18:00 - #Messi700 A decent return from his first 699 games, you'd have to say. His 700th is set to come against Dortmund at the Nou Camp tonight! 17:30 - Chelsea live blog Kick-off for this one is under 30 minutes away. Follow our live blog below. Valencia v Chelsea - Champions League LIVE 17:00 - Valencia vs Chelsea team news An early kick-off this one, starting at 17:55 GMT - we'll have a blog running shortly to cover goings on in Spain! 16:50 - Mustafi calls for Arsenal unity Shkodran Mustafi has called for his Arsenal team-mates to stick together and get through their current bad run as a unit. Campbell says they should not be expected, as young sportsmen, to be diplomats. I feel sorry for footballers, they are young men who are very good at football. Why do we expect them to be able to handle difficult, complicated political situations? It’s ridiculous," he said. I think what happened, is some of the clubs thought, 'let’s make this about the players'. National League North. Team Alfreton Town will play with team Gloucester City. Hosts are more higher in the table. They takes 15 place with 30 points. Alfreton didn't win until September 2019. Last h2h match they lost 0-4 . I think it is time for them to get a victory for their fans at home stadium. Guests are in the bottom zone. They lost last 3 games. And I think it is opportunity for Alfreton to get points with weak team. It is a good bet on this game. And I recommend to try this bet with for a good odds . What this lad lacks in finesse, he more than makes up for in sheer determination. Hammers fans might be disgruntled with the owners but protesting on a matchday before a relegation battle is about to take place. Did you know? Antonio both scored and assisted in a league game for the first time since April 2015. Troy Deeney: It wasn't Watford who stood between Liverpool and their 19th consecutive victory - it was Troy Deeney. Suns vs. Pacers Prediction & Picks - January 21 22 hours ago — Date: Sunday, January ... This is a tough team to predict especially after the Moyes team defeating Bournemouth 4-0, but again after looking further on the host form, you can say that Sheffield united is not Bournemouth because so far they have won seven times drawn eight times and only lost just six. They have scored 23 goals, so far and we expect them to score also here. Phoenix Suns - Indiana Pacers 21.01.2024 4 hours ago — Phoenix Suns vs Indiana Pacers ⋊ 21.01.2024 ⋊ Live stream ⋊ Predictions, results ⋊ Basketball livescore ⋆ azscore.com. So, the resilience they will need was definitely there. If I am being honest, there was not an awful lot of quality from Villa for most of the game, but they fought tooth and nail to stay in it right until the end. Even with my Villa hat on, I have to admit they were outplayed at times and City deserved to win, but it was a very good sign that they were only beaten by a single goal. A couple of years ago my management were talking about me doing a concert at Hillsborough and it kind of got so far along the road. But then in the end I said 'actually I don't want to do it' and they were asking me 'why not? It will be an amazing event'. And I said 'because a lot of my fans are Blades'. It would have been a bit of a kick in the face for them if I put on a gig at Wednesday's ground. Jan 11 (Reuters) - Second-tier Spanish soccer team Malaga say they have sacked coach Victor Sanchez del Amo four days after suspending him following the release of an explicit video of him on social media. Malaga have decided to sack Victor Sanchez del Amo for disciplinary reasons," the club said in a statement, adding that they had been unable to agree to a mutual parting with the coach. That could offer an opportunity for Mauriss' camp to capitalise should the bid fall through. So, in the meantime, it is all eyes back on Premier League chief executive Richard Masters and its board. It will make the call on whether the prospective owners have broken any laws and meet the required standards to protect the league's reputation and image. Sources have said that although Bin Salman is the chair of PIF, he is not involved with its day-to-day running, so questions about Saudi Arabia's human rights record are not relevant to the bid. NBA The NBA offers real time access to live regular season NBA games with a NBA • PHX Stream. Mon, Jan 22, 6:00 PM. Try now · UPCOMING · Nuggets at Pacers. NBA ... Elderly people and those with other health conditions are considered high-risk. Valladolid's move comes after Spanish Football Federation (RFEF) president Luis Rubiales criticised clubs for testing their players for the virus on Tuesday evening. Knowing the lives of many people are at stake it seems out of place to me to use tests on footballers when there are people that need them,” Rubiales told a news conference. It certainly wasn't a vintage performance from us but we set up in a manner that I felt gave us the best chance of getting a win or getting something from the game, because we had so many players missing. I thought we were really comfortable in the second half, I don't think they had a shot on target but then the penalty decision swings the game. It doesn't look like a penalty to me. For how hard they worked, and how little space and time they gave some really good players in Albion's team, I thought we deserved something from the match. Chelsea will allow N'Golo Kante to stay away from training because of coronavirus fears - even if it means missing the rest of the season. The French midfielder, 29, returned to limited training on Tuesday at the club's Cobham base. But he has since decided to train at home, a move supported by Chelsea. Kante caused concern among team-mates in 2018 when he fainted after a training session; his brother died of a heart attack the same year. Following Fulham's victory at Blackburn Rovers earlier on Saturday, Marcelo Bielsa's side are now level on points with the third-placed Cottagers, having also squandered the opportunity to go top by losing to the Reds. The result further extended what has been a miserable run of form for Leeds, who have now won just twice since 10 December - at which point they held an 11-point gap to Fulham. Forest, meanwhile, are just one point further back in fourth and are one of at least five sides who look firmly in the mix for automatic promotion. Word had spread around. They were on to their clubs to say 'this lad from Dublin has done exceptionally well and nobody has ever heard of him'," he adds. Every main club in Britain was interested. Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City, Everton, you name them, there was a queue of clubs looking at him. What made the youngster choose Tottenham? Parrott and Wolves wing-back Matt Doherty both played for Belvedere in Dublin"He came on the scene relatively suddenly," says Butler. Competition over the last decade has become more and more professional," he told BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues podcast. You see in the Premier League with clubs well managed, and even states owning clubs to put in a lot of money at a time where the finance of the club and economic model is stretched to the limit. Unless we do what we are trying, Barca has the risk of becoming a new AC Milan or a Manchester United. It was certainly not a humiliation, merely a necessity. Time will tell if the lessons have truly been learned and the new 'Humble One' will be sustained, but Mourinho's first moves have been sound ones. Of greater significance will be what he saw on the field and he will know that this was a mixed bag, despite the ultimately convincing scoreline. Mourinho thanked the ball boy for his quick thinking in the lead-up to Tottenham's second goalOlympiakos were not flattered by that two-goal advantage after 19 minutes. Even if you go to play Saturday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, clubs have youth policies, so give the young 'uns a chance - you just have to get it done, simple as that. And if that interrupts the timing of, or we have to splice next season in two a little to make it all fit in, we need to do that. We are chainsaws’Like many other clubs, Holloway and his backroom staff are monitoring the Grimsby players remotely after setting them individual training requirements while social distancing, but he said they would be ready for action when instructed. Hazard has returned to training this week for the first time since hurting his ankle against Paris St Germain on Nov. Zidane said he would take no risks with the Belgium international. Bale has trained all week after recovering from a slight ankle injury and his absence seems to be another sign he is no longer a first-choice player for Zidane, despite the Frenchman insisting earlier that the Wales forward was in his plans. Man Utd 22 9 7 6 36 25 34 . Wolverhampton 23 8 10 5 34 30 34 7 Sheff Utd 23 8 9 6 25 22 33 . Tottenham 23 8 7 8 36 31 31 9 Crystal Palace 23 7 9 7 22 26 30 10 Arsenal 23 6 11 6 30 32 29 11 Everton 23 8 5 10 26 33 29 12 Newcastle 23 8 5 10 22 34 29 13 Southampton 23 8 4 11 29 42 28 14 Burnley 23 8 3 12 26 38 27 15 Brighton 23 6 7 10 26 31 25 16 West Ham 22 6 5 11 26 34 23 17 Watford 23 5 8 10 20 34 23 . COMING UP All hail the Europa League. You could, if you wanted, watch Arsenal attempt to defend a slim lead against Olympiakos, or Manchester United try to edge ahead of Club Brugge. But really, you should be watching Ajax vs. Getafe: the first leg was snide, bad tempered, and extremely funny. And Ajax are two goals down. NTUS and Taipower will face each other in the upcoming match in the Taiwan Premier League. NTUS this season have the following results: 0W, 1D and 4L. Meanwhile Taipower have 4W, 1D and 0L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Dinamo Minsk have lost their last two games against slutsk and Dinamo Brest after winning against smolevichi since appointment of their new coach. They will face isloch Minsk who have won five of their last eight games. Despite their good form Isloch have won all the five games at home but have lost two games on the road. In their previous h2h dinamo Minsk have won two of their last three home games against Isloch Minsk. Rangers say "the status quo cannot hold" despite SPFL clubs rejecting their call for an independent inquiry into the vote to end the season. Thirteen clubs backed Rangers, Hearts and Stranraer's call for an inquiry, with 27 against and two abstentions. The Ibrox club said the vote "has erased the false narrative of this issue simply being a conflict between one club and the SPFL". It added that many member clubs had lost faith in the SPFL leadership.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page