top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[LIVE SPORT==] Watch: Bordeaux - Valenciennes Live Stream 23 January 2024

3 hours ago — Bordeaux vs Valenciennes live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 23 Jan 2024 at 19:45 UTC time at Stade Matmut-Atlantique ...

Over 2.5 goals have been produced in 71% of Twente’s home games this season as well as 71% of Ajax’s away games, and both teams scored in 71% of Twente’s home games and in 86% of Ajax’s away games this season. Twente average 1.57 points per home game, below the league average of 1.74 points, while Ajax average 2.43 points per away game, well above the league average of 1.07 points. Ajax score an average of 2.71 goals per away game and concede 1.14 goals and Twente score an average of 2.14 goals per home game and concede 1.57 goals, which is why we have backed a 3-1 win for the visitors this weekend. Playing away from home has been little problem for Leicester of late, as they come into this match having won each of their five travelling games, scoring a whopping 20 goals and conceding just two in the process. Pochettino clearly saw the Champions League final as the big chance to cement Spurs' place in the top echelons but appeared a distant, discontented, disaffected figure once that did not materialise. Klopp, in contrast, is taking Liverpool and their supporters on a dream ride. Liverpool have brought in game-changers such as Alisson, Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane, and the manner in which Spurs have been left behind comes into sharper focus with every passing week. Manchester City fans react to a missed chance during the match on a big screen shown on TVPlayer of the match - Kevin de Bruyne While Arsenal keeper Bernd Leno made a number of good saves, it was Kevin de Bruyne's quality which stood out for Manchester City - he was involved in their opening two goalsSterling hits 50 - the best of the statsManchester City have won their past seven matches against Arsenal in all competitions, extending their best ever winning run against the Gunners. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Leonie Maier replaces Leah Williamson. Posted at 74' Foul by Léa Le Garrec (Brighton and Hove Albion Women). Posted at 74' Jill Roord (Arsenal Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Brighton and Hove Albion Women. Megan Connolly replaces Emily Simpkins. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Arsenal Women. Roll of honour Let's take a quick (bullet point assisted) trip down memory lane and revisit the winners of the last 10 Ballon d'Ors. Spot the odd one out. Luka Modric 2017: Cristiano Ronaldo 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo 2015: Lionel Messi 2014: Cristiano Ronaldo 2013: Cristiano Ronaldo 2012: Lionel Messi 2011: Lionel Messi 2010: Lionel Messi 2009: Lionel Messi 11:05 - 'There are no losers' Virgil van Dijk is already pre-empting defeat in tonight's ceremony by insisting there will be "no losers". ᐉ Nîmes vs Valenciennes FC Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Nîmes vs Valenciennes FC live stream video. ✓ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Ligue 2 06/05/2023. Having staged a great second half comeback to beat Sheffield earlier, they will feel they have what it takes to string another win, and especially given they are at home. Wigan have managed three wins in the last 19 matches, and these have come in the last six matches but having managed the first home win in eight matches with the victory over Sheffield, they will feel like favorites here. Of course, now I know I can do it for one game, but of course it’s only one game. It was emotional, it was exciting, it was fantastic and, yeah, in the future, possibly I can move into management. Lampard thinks Liverpool are favourites Chelsea boss and former Manchester City player Frank Lampard believes that Liverpool are favourites for the title. I spent two marvellous years there and I only have words of gratitude because they gave me the opportunity to grow," added Setien. I remember the success we had at certain stages and how much courage we had. The last few months were tough but I don't feel any bitterness towards anyone. In addition to missing Suarez and Dembele against Betis, Barca will be without suspended defender Gerard Pique. Do you actually like sport?"You're reading this on the BBC Sport website, so you probably do. I have always liked sport for as long as I can remember but, for some reason, I have to prove I like it, despite having the knowledge under my belt from 15 years of journalism. It's a question that has always really got to me. And why does it contain the word "actually". Do you actually like sport?"Considering I'm in one of three scenarios when I'm asked this question - watching, presenting or competing in sport - why am I being asked it?I competed in sport growing up, competitive running, boxing and martial arts. We think that Sassuolo will take advantage of the hosts’ problems, given their great record on the road of late. With Genoa conceding too many and constantly failing to score, they should suffer yet another defeat. Sassuolo are unbeaten in their last three Serie A games against Genoa in the first half of the season: a draw and two wins – including last season's 5-3 victory. That has us backing an away win here, with Sassuolo well priced on the Draw No Bet market. With Sassuolo scoring twice in three of their last four away, a 2-0 away win is our correct score pick. These odds are really interesting to bet on an away win: Isloch has won both matches so far, however their attack has been very poor, having scored no more than once in both games, while Slutsk has scored one goal more than them despite winning once less. Slutsk has a very positive in the last matches played here, considering that they have won the last 3 games played here and they have even conceded no goal in the last 2, so another positive performance is not unlikely. Slutsk has lost just one of the last 10 games including friendlies, so they could win here. The use of VAR, introduced for this campaign in England’s top division, has been a source of constant controversy and criticism. A survey by pollsters YouGov reported on Tuesday that six out of 10 fans felt the system was working badly. But Masters told reporters that their own research had found supporters welcomed the improved accuracy of decisions but were frustrated with some aspects of how VAR has worked. Investment banker Gary Hoffman has been named as the new chairman of the Premier League. The 59-year-old succeeds acting chair Claudia Arney and will work alongside Richard Masters, who was appointed chief executive in December. Richard Scudamore had previously held the position of executive chairman from 2014 until the end of 2018. It is an honour to join the Premier League as chair," said Hoffman after a shareholder meeting on Friday. However, we feel circumstances look more favourable for Burnley in Saturday's rematch. Sean Dyche's charges have been putting in impressive performances on their own patch since the summer, winning four of their six Premier League fixtures at Turf Moor overall. The 30-year-old Croatian could leave Anfield this summer as he continues to fall down the pecking order for Jurgen Klopp's side behind Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip. City open to Mahrez summer departure to PSG The Sun are reporting that Manchester City won't stand in the way of Paris Saint-Germain making an £80m move for winger Riyad Mahrez this summer. Burnley have been in excellent form in the last weeks in the Premier league with 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games including a win at Manchester United and a draw at home to Arsenal. With the results they have climbed to the 11th place in the league. Our correct score tip follows the same pattern as the hosts are only averaging 0.8 goals per game at home and have failed to score in half of their matches on home soil. When you factor in that the visitors have scored 1.9 goals per game and have only failed to score in 10% of their matches on the road, then it becomes clear that backing a 2-0 away win represents a solid bet. Lionel Messi is fed up. According to the Spanish radio station Cadena Ser, the Barcelona captain has broken off contract talks after finally running out of patience with the club because of the constant rumours and allegations that he is one of the prime reasons for unrest around the Nou Camp. Messi is disillusioned with any number of things emanating from his life at Barcelona at the moment. He is fed up of being accused of running the club, fed up of people saying he hires and fires the coaches, fed up of claims he chooses who should be signed and who should play and fed up with the general direction of the club and the huge mistakes they have made in the transfer market. However undeserved this point might be, Palace were a completely different side in the last minutes and snatched an unlikely point at the death. Player ratings: Crystal Palace: (4-3-3) Guaita 6 Kelly 5, Tomkins 5, Dann 5, Riedewald 5; Kouyate 5, Milivojevic ,5 McArthur 5 Ayew 5, Benteke 5, Zaha 7 Brighton: (4-3-3) Ryan 6; Montoya 8, Webster 6, Dunk 6, Burn 6; Mooy 7, Bissouma 7, Propper 7; Trossard 7, Maupay 7, Gross 6 Man of the Match: Martin Montoya, Brighton It may be odd to name a right-back as the player of the match, but the Spaniard was electric going forwards, constantly a threat be it crossing or at the back post and stretching the play, but he was also solid in showing Zaha the line, and he was very unfortunate that the Ivorian pulled out some genius from the top drawer to level the scores. Prior to that they had only scored three goals in four games and with so much riding on this game, we’re expecting the Swedes to revert back to their cautious style that has seen them lose just once in this Europa League campaign. We already saw Reds boss Jurgen Klopp make a load of changes for the league match against Everton and I would not be surprised if he gambled again. That would be a risk against this Toffees side, who already look a different proposition under Carlo Ancelotti. It will be lively too - because there will be a different atmosphere, there will be a lot more Everton fans inside Anfield for this one - but I still think Liverpool will get through it. There were no positive results in the latest round of testing for coronavirus in the Premier League. Some 1,973 players and club staff were tested for Covid-19 between 29 June and 5 July. There have now been 12 rounds of testing carried out in the English top flight, with 19 positive results so far. The Premier League season resumed on 17 June after being suspended for 100 days because of the pandemic. Posted at 87' Adam Smith (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Bournemouth. Dan Gosling replaces Dominic Solanke. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Leandro Trossard (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. Thanks to a combination of scoring ability, tough defending and fighting spirit, Sandhausen come into this game having lost none of their last six 2. Bundesliga matches, three of which they've won. During that time, they've beat promotion chasers Stuttgart and have drawn with league leaders Bielefeld. Clearly, they're not to be taken lightly. Valenciennes FC Valenciennes - Live Soccer TV - Football TV Listings, Official Live Streams, Live Soccer Scores, Fixtures, Tables, Results, News, Pubs and Video Highlights. Girondins Bordeaux - Valenciennes FC: Live Stream & on TV Where to live stream & watch Girondins Bordeaux - Valenciennes FC on TV: Is it on Prime Video? Discover all live stream & TV options now on JustWatch! Having left his role as Pep Guardiola's assistant at Manchester City, Arteta is talking big despite beginning with a draw at Bournemouth before Sunday's loss. We are the biggest football club in England, and we have to play a little bit with that arrogance, that belief," Arteta told Sky Sports, urging the club's fans to make the Emirates a fortress again. Wycombe have won none of their last four, three of which they've lost, scoring just two goals and conceding eight in the process. Such number are discouraging, as is the fact that Wycombe have an average shot deficit on the road. They're averaging ten shots for and 12.09 against. The Chairboys have been bettered in terms of shots in each of their last five. Last time out away against Portsmouth, they registered just two shots on target. The goals have recently dried up for Wycombe on the road too. They've scored zero in their last 270 minutes of away-day football. Bordeaux vs Valenciennes » Predictions, Odds, Live Watch. Bordeaux vs. Valenciennes. bet365. Live Stream. Register here; Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must have a funded ... Watch Bordeaux vs. Nice Live Stream | DAZN AM Watch it on DAZN. Bordeaux vs. Nice. Catch Round of 32 Coupe de France action, as Bordeaux host Nice at Matmut Atlantique. Two outfits with vast cup ... As soon as I arrived I had an apartment waiting for me and my family, and we met the president, manager and coaches. The facilities are Championship to Premier League quality - I think the standard here would surprise quite a few people. A Guyana international, Marsh-Brown made his debut under Roy Hodgson at Fulham, before taking in spells at various League One and League Two clubs, including Barnet and Forest Green Rovers. Espanyol vs Getafe predictions for Sunday morning’s La Liga action at RCDE Stadium. Can Getafe inflict a seventh straight home defeat upon Espanyol when the sides clash in Barcelona on Matchday 14? Read on for all our free La Liga betting tips and predictions. In the cavernous spaces of the deserted Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - as the match was played behind closed doors - Fernandes equalised with an emphatic penalty. Spurs survived a last-minute scare as referee Jon Moss pointed to the spot again when Dier collided with Fernandes but the video assistant referee correctly reversed a poor decision. De Gea made a measure of amends with a superb save from Son Heung-min shortly after his error, while Hugo Lloris made a magnificent flying save from Anthony Martial as United chased an equaliser. Ings' one big chance of the game came in the final quarter when he was released behind the defence by a long ball forward, but his drive was parried well by Martinez. It may get worse before it gets better, though. Manchester City are the next visitors to St Mary's. Man of the match - Rob Holding (Arsenal) Not a spectacular display by Holding but his calm, solid presence at the back is exactly what Arsenal need right now following the erratic performances of David LuizSaints top errors chart - the stats you need to knowNo team has made more errors leading to opposition goals in the Premier League this season than Southampton (10). Mane has welcomed Liverpool's about-turn on Monday when the club reversed a decision to furlough some of their non-playing staff due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Yes," the Senegal striker said when asked if he was pleased Liverpool had changed their mind and will continue to pay the staff in full rather than claiming back 80% of their pay up to 2,500 pounds ($3,087. BurnleyBurnley have promised to continue to pay all matchday and non-matchday casual staff during the current shutdown. Crystal PalaceChairman Steve Parish promised on 18 March that all employees will receive full pay during the coronavirus outbreak and that matchday staff would not lose out as a result of the suspension of the season. EvertonEverton have said they are “committed to ensuring that nobody engaged by the club is disadvantaged financially at this challenging time”, guaranteeing payments to casual workers. The Warm-Up isn’t going to call this as an inevitable failure. But we’ve been trying to think of another managerial appointment so manifestly inappropriate, from a fans’ point of view. And then we stopped trying, because every Spurs fan on Twitter knew the answer already. Buckle up for George Graham 2: This Time, It Was Chelsea. In isolation, Zamalek have made an ok start to the new season and have 14 points from 8 matches; but that's already enough to see them 7 points off the pace. Avoiding dropping points in games like Tuesday's is essential for the visitors and having scored at least twice in 4 of their last 5 games, they will at least be confident in flexing their attacking muscle at the Al Salam Stadium. Bordeaux vs Valenciennes Prediction & Betting Tips (23 3 hours ago — You can watch Bordeaux - Valenciennes live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting ... Fans threw fireworks and missiles onto the pitch in Sunday's game, and Colo Colo striker Nicholas Blandi went down clutching his ears after one explosive device exploded at his feet. Video showed a clearly disorientated Blandi limping off the field and receiving treatment and the referee removed the players and abandoned the match moments later. Relive the Premier League's returnMore black managers needed, says SterlingLuiz hoping to restart. Luiz did not start or end the game for ArsenalAfter being left out of the starting line-up by Arteta, Luiz was handed his chance when he was brought on in the 23rd minute as Arsenal suffered their second injury of the match. Pablo Mari, making just his second Premier League start for the club, followed Granit Xhaka, who was taken off on a stretcher early on. Taipower will host Fu Jen University in Premier League of Chinese Taipei bon Sunday. Both the teams are currently on top position of the table. Taipower won four matches in row and Scored 12 goals in four games. But Winless in the last two matches, Drawn to Taichung by 0-0 and lost to NTUS by 1-2 in the recent game. While Fu Jen University are unbeaten this season including four wins and two defeats. Drawn to Taipei by 2-2 previous and Defeated Taiwan Steel by 1-0 in the previous game. Leverkusen played their first two games after the restart away from home and they were far from easy games as first they played away at desperate Werder Bremen and won with ease 4-1 in the end attack working superb for them and second met a few days ago Gladbach on the road as well with Gladbach sitting in front of them in the league standings before that encounter as both are top clubs this season and Leverkusen winning that game as well with 3-1 in the end so another win by at least 2 goals difference. Celtic will play a derby match on their field against Rangers, no doubt, we can expect a interesting duel between old rivals. Celtic is leader at standings, with five points above second placed Rangers, but host has played one match more than Rangers. Celtic will play with one attacker, Edouard will be alone in attack, on the other side of the pitch will be Morelos, they are top scorers with 12th goals. Rangers usually plays with three attackers, but their coach S. Gerrard must be careful in this duel, because a defeat would be a worst result for visitors. Most realistic result would be a draw

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page