top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[[[STREAMING-]>>>>]] Online: Grizzlies vs. Raptors Live Stream 23 January 2024

Feb 15, 2022 — Look for everything you need to know about this NBA basketball game including the date, time, TV channel and how to live stream it online for ...

Posted at 87' Max Meyer (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 87' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Crystal Palace. Max Meyer replaces James McArthur. BookingPosted at 83' Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for excessive celebration. Goal!Posted at 83' Goal! Newcastle United 1, Crystal Palace 0. Miguel Almirón (Newcastle United) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Solskjaer had previously said the club were giving him "the absolute [amount of] time to find out" whether he would be fit to face the Reds. But giving an update from Anfield on Sunday, he said: “He [Rashford] got a couple of knocks again and a couple of jolts when he came on against Wolves, and he’s aggravated his back. Add to that the fact that they are 6th in the Premier League, six points adrift of Chelsea in 4th and having dropped eight points in their last four games and it’s easy to see why the fans aren’t overly happy right now. Chelsea have a mammoth task ahead of them in beating Liverpool but they have taken big scalps since the restart, including those of the two Manchester giants. We wouldn't rule out a Chelsea win but believe that a goal wager is a safer bet. Back under 2.5 goals. Slavia Praha is in first place with 67 points while Plzen is in 2nd place with 59 points. Both teams wants the title and the battle will continue in the championship group where they will face again and today despite the odds I'm predicting an away win here. Both teams are in great form however I see more favorite the away team because they are more completed today. In Slavia Praha are missing some good players for today match and this is a big minus for home team. Krzysztof Piatek, Samu Castillejo and Theo Hernandez scored for Milan, who are a modest 10th in Serie A after a miserable season, while veteran Zlatan Ibrahimovic stayed on the bench. Piatek ran onto Ismael Bennacer's pass to open the scoring after 20 minutes against Serie A's bottom-placed team, and the Pole then provided the pass for Castillejo to curl in the second one minute before halftime. However, it is thought a five-year contract and a transfer fee of about £20m are in place that will allow 17-year-old Bellingham to move to Germany. Bellingham has been one of the most sought-after young players in Europe this summer. Manchester United were keen to sign him and even offered him a tour of their training ground and an introduction to Sir Alex Ferguson. However, Dortmund felt they had an equally persuasive argument given their development of young players, notably Jadon Sancho, who they have turned into an England international after his arrival from Manchester City at a similar age. My confidence in this bet is 6 out of ten, the numbers and stats show a high chance of a 2 x 1 for this Volna Pinsk x Khimik Svet match but I'm recently having a bad run with Belarus Pershaya so caution is needed. The price is fair and has value but if we take a look at the last result between these 2 at Volna's stadium we see a narrow 1 x 0 win for the hosts. I'm confident enough to see math proving recent events wrong. Volna is much stronger and they will probably win this one easily Unbeaten in their last seven matches against Saint-Etienne, Rennes deserve to be the favourites to win this match. In contention for a Champions League place, the visitors deserve to be respected for their league form alone. However, their Coupe de France pedigree is a different beast entirely. We can only see Rennes winning this contest. Post updateMahmoud Abdallahi (Alavés) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateAttempt missed. Luis Suárez (Barcelona) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Martin Braithwaite. Post updateAttempt saved. Martin Braithwaite (Barcelona) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved. Post updateMartín Aguirregabiria went off injured after Alavés had used all subs. Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane says Gareth Bale will not leave the club in January despite leaving the Wales forward out of his latest squad. Bale, 30, was omitted from the 19-man Real squad that will face local rivals Atletico Madrid on Saturday. Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy reportedly travelled to Madrid for talks with Real president Florentino Perez over a late move for Bale. I don't contemplate the possibility of his departure," Zidane said on Friday. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Getafe 2, Ajax 0. Goal!Posted at 90'+3' Goal! Getafe 2, Ajax 0. Kenedy (Getafe) left footed shot from outside the box to the centre of the goal. Assisted by Mathías Olivera following a fast break. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Dusan Tadic (Ajax). Posted at 90'+1' Damián Suárez (Getafe) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Getafe. NBA TV - NBA Streaming Don't miss a game. Catch up to 40 out of market games per week. The best in sports with X1. Get live scores and advanced stats right on your TV with Xfinity X1. How to Watch the Raptors vs. Grizzlies Game: Streaming & 5 hours ago — Get live streaming ... The 21-year-old grew up in Ealing with five older brothers, all football-mad, but was never treated any differently during family kickabouts. Now she is taking the Kelly name right to the top, emerging as one of the brightest stars in the WSL and knocking on the national team door louder than ever before. I thought he was going to take me to Lichtenstein or Azerbaijan or somewhere. The first trial was at PSV, managed by future Rangers boss Dick Advocaat and boasting the likes of Arthur Numan, Philip Cocu and Jaap Stam. Deployed out of position on the right wing, Lambert still managed two goals in two friendlies, but Advocaat's preference for a pacy winger saw him send him on his way to Dortmund. By this time I'm thinking I'm out of my depth," he says. Barcelona have no loss in 21 straight home matches in La Liga. Barcelona have won six of the last seven matches against Granada. Granada have no win in their last six La Liga away matches. Barcelona have scored four or more in five of their last six league matches at home. Granada have conceded two or more goals in eight of their last 15 matches. Darmstadt and Stuttgart will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga. Darmstadt this season have the following results: 4W, 7D and 5L. Meanwhile Stuttgart have 9W, 2D and 5L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. What might decide it is that Liverpool can go flat out for 120 minutes, and I am not sure their opponents will be able to do the same. Lawro's prediction: 1-0 after extra timeWho are Liverpool's Club World Cup opponents Flamengo?SUNDAY Watford v Man Utd (14:00)I was at Anfield last week and Watford really impressed me in Nigel Pearson's first game in charge. They created a lot of chances - proper chances too. Today is going to be a very exciting football match in Argentina : Dep. Riestra vs Villa Dalmine. Both teams have played recently with results to follow, so the outcome of this game can be unpredictable. However, I find it interesting to place a bet: over 2 goals. Toronto Raptors at Memphis Grizzlies On which devices can I watch live sports and events? Live events are supported on web browsers and on more than 650 connected devices via the Prime Video app, ... I feel very sorry every time something happened and I will always support every decision the authorities can make. Society needs help. And then football is a micro-society. Do we need help? Yes. But society needs help. We need to eradicate any form of discrimination and this case we are talking about racism. Football and society needs help. New Everton boss Carlo Ancelotti said: "It is a problem everywhere. Both teams scored when these two sides last met in April 2018 and both teams have scored in four of RKC’s last six matches, with Fortuna Sittard only failing to score in two of their last six outings. Both sides head into the game having won two, drawn one, and lost three of their last six matches, so you can begin to see why we fancy the pair to draw on Saturday. Goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher, named on the bench as Liverpool beat Everton 5-2 on Wednesday, is the only player to have featured in a Liverpool first-team matchday squad this week who will not be at the Club World Cup. Andy Lonergan is instead travelling to the tournament as one of three goalkeepers alongside Alisson and Adrian. Centre-back Joel Matip and midfielder Fabinho are both injured and have not been included in the Club World Cup squad. Manchester United's Lingard a transfer target for Atletico, Roma Atletico Madrid and Roma are leading the chase for Jesse Lingard if he leaves Manchester United, sources have told ESPN. Lingard would like to stay at Old Trafford but has not ruled out moving on if it helps him rediscover his best form. Drogba's legendary status with Chelsea was assured in Munich - and he returned in 2014 to play his part in another title win under Jose Mourinho. Mohamed Salah: Liverpool 5-2 Roma - Anfield, 24 April 2018 Mohamed Salah joined Liverpool from Roma for £34m in June 2017Liverpool's "Egyptian King" reigned supreme when his former club Roma came to Anfield for the first leg of the Champions League semi-final. Tanguy Ndombele, it was devastating and brutal. But it also felt like a diversionary tactic after another game Spurs had failed to win. It is now five matches since they last tasted victory, their worst run since the autumn of 2016. Unless they go to Germany and overturn RB Leipzig's one-goal advantage in their Champions League last-16 tie on Tuesday, it will be another campaign without a trophy. It will also be only the third time since 2003 that Tottenham will have ended the season without reaching the quarter-final of a cup competition. Aston Villa ended a run of three successive Premier League defeats as they beat Newcastle United to ruin Steve Bruce's return to Villa Park. Conor Hourihane's curled free-kick gave Villa the lead before his enticing set-piece set up Anwar El Ghazi to finish from close range four minutes later. Bruce, sacked as Villa boss in October 2018, saw his side denied by goalkeeper Tom Heaton, who saved from Federico Fernandez and Allan Saint-Maximin. once caldas host patriots in this Colombian league fixture. The league has just commenced and only a few games have been played but however a trend has emerged whereby boyaca the away team have not recorded a win in their last 5 encounters but instead recorded 3 losses while on the other hand once caldas have not lost a game in their last 5 encounters but come into this game with 4 draws which puts some doubt in their ability to win .I predict that at least 2 scores will be scored within this match score margin will be above 2 Liverpool great Souness has used his Sky Sports punditry and Times column to take swipes of Pogba, labelling him "a bit of a YouTuber" and "an absolute doddle to play against". He has also suggested Manchester United "had their trousers down paying £100 million" for the Frenchman. However, when asked about the criticism, Pogba insists he initially did not know who the three-time European Cup winner was. OFF THE POST! Bale steps up, hits a ferocious free-kick and sees it cannon back off the post! So, so close. PLAYER RATINGS Real Madrid: Courtois 4, Carvajal 7, Ramos 7, Varane 6, Marcelo 8, Casemiro 7, Kroos 8, Valverde 8, Isco 6, Benzema 8, Hazard 8. Subs: Bale 7, Modric 6, Rodrygo 5. PSG: Navas 9, Meunier 5, Silva 6, Kimpembe 6, Bernat 6, Verratti 5, Marquinhos 6, Gueye 5, Di Maria 6, Icardi 6, Mbappe 6. Paper Round’s view: Levy is has taken plenty of cash of his own for his work in charge of Spurs, so the players’ opinion does seem justified. Just because clubs are happy to treat staff unfairly does not mean that players need to suffer the same - though it does mean that they should then support the staff out of their own pockets. HB has ended the previous season in the 4th place in the league standings. However, HB was the best team if we take a look at their results at home. HB won 10 of 14 matches and scored 41 goals and conceded 15 goals. In the previous season, HB beat most of their opponents at home by more than two goals and especially in this clash against Streymur I think that they will easily cover this handicap. The visitors lost 9 of 14 matches in the previous season on away. They conceded 33 goals and scored only 15. I pick HB to win by more than 2 goals Luton have seen both teams score in 71% of their games here, while Leeds scoring in 81% of their Championship matches overall. The hosts have conceded at least twice in their last four, while Leeds have scored 12 times in eight away trips. We expect plenty of chances here, with both teams to score our main pick for Saturday’s clash. Atlanta have seen over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of their last 6 matches. They sit on top of the table right now and managed 27 points from 14 matches. They have scored a massive number of 27 goals and conceded only 23 goals this season. They are coming from a 1-1 draw against Temperley. I expect them to score in this match too. It's clear - more than clear. Some rules you stick to' - Klopp Media playback is not supported on this device It was not a good day for football - managers on Man City's overturned Europe ban City, who have been owned by Sheikh Mansour since 2008, were fined £49m in 2014 for a previous breach of regulations. Managers including Mourinho and Klopp have not expressed an opinion on City's conduct but have instead turned their attention to the application of Uefa's Financial Fair Play rules. How to watch Dallas Mavericks vs. Memphis Grizzlies (12 Dec 11, 2023 — Memphis Grizzlies (12/11/23) | FREE LIVE STREAM, time, TV, channel for NBA game. Updated: Dec. 11, 2023, 2:03 p.m. |; Published: Dec. 11, ... The final game of the weekend from the Championship is a big one, with the league’s two Welsh sides clashing in Cardiff. The pair are both playoff contenders, with the Swans heading into the weekend in sixth, four points clear of Cardiff. However, which of the pair will mount a serious push for the Premier League? When he came on he was so angry. He was able to channel it and made such a big difference for us in so many games, and most notably scoring the fourth goal against Juve. If it was special for the players, what about the fans?"The Juve game is the obvious pinnacle for any Fulham fan," says James. It was by far and away the greatest performance ever by a Fulham side. We had no right to turn over such a deficit against a side containing those kind of players. Amid that success there was disappointment for Peters, who was not included in the West Ham side that won the FA Cup final against Preston North End in 1964, victory being secured by Ronnie Boyce's last-minute winner. There was to be consolation, of sorts, for Peters a year later when he was a key component of the team that won the European Cup Winners' Cup against 1860 Munich at Wembley, courtesy of two goals from Alan Sealey. Win or bust' - Darrren Fletcher on how Leicester will try to beat LiverpoolMOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES@SimonBrotherton: What a few days it has been for Liverpool. The newly-crowned club world champions also strengthened their grip on the title race without even playing last weekend following Leicester's defeat to Manchester City. Jurgen Klopp's side also have a game in hand to go with their double-digit lead at the top of the table. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, West Ham United 4, Bournemouth 0. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Pablo Fornals (West Ham United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is too high. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Callum Wilson. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Rob Green: Jordan Henderson (3)De Bruyne gets an honourable mention because he is a brilliant talent but, as a professional, what you don't see from the outside is the people who make the dressing room tick, and keep the team driving forward. Henderson has done that with a team that didn't stop until they won the league. Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool's Jordan Henderson on how manager Jurgen Klopp celebrated with his players It has been a long road for him and he has had to win a lot of people over - even now he still gets that flak occasionally where people question his merits. Najran will host Al Nahda for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this campaign. I expect, this will be tense match for both sides. In my opinion, the visitors have a real chance to make a positive result. Al Nahdha have an effective attack. The visitors have a more offensive team. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, we have Najran who's is more modest team in attack. True, the hosts have a solid defense. In any case, I expect, the visitors will try to dominate in this game. I think, Al Nahdha will closer to victory.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page