top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[[Watch TV]((] Oxford Utd v Barnsley live match 23.01.2024

Live Match Commentary ; 90 +6' · Second half ends, Barnsley 2, Oxford United 0 ; 90 +2' · Josh Murphy (Oxford United) is shown the yellow card. ; 89' · Cameron ...

This will be one of the matches from Belorusian third league who will be very interesting and I believe that we will see a lot of goals here, what is more than real and ok option. Both rivals are teams who are mostly playing efficient matches and I believe it will be same and here. DyuSSH-3 I Pinsk is interesting team who is played 1-3 in first round, while on the other side and rival or Chayka Zelva is played similar in first round in new season - 4-2. Yes, for me is over very real here and I will try. DISALLOWED GOAL! Doherty diverts a Jonny cross into the net and Molineux erupts, but the ball went in off his arm so it's not a goal. You don't even need VAR for that one. OFF THE POST! Jimenez runs down the right but finds himself isolated, so decides to go for goal from what looked like an impossible angle and clips the post! That was fun, but never going to result in a goal. Leicester stay third, six points ahead of Chelsea who now have a game in hand. Unmarked defender Lewis's swerving strike was the Canaries' first goal in open play since New Year's Day, or more than 700 minutes of action. The clean sheet was also only the home side's second of the season. Leicester, with top scorer Jamie Vardy left at home to nurse a calf strain, had the ball in the net after 49 minutes through Kelechi Iheanacho but it was ruled out after VAR replays showed the ball hit his arm. It cited Root, Ben Stokes and Jos Buttler, who play for England in all three formats of the international game - test, one-day and Twenty20 cricket. I'm sure at some point in the coming weeks there will be a discussion," said Root when asked if he expected players to take a pay cut. But I'm also aware they are discussions that will take place between the Professional Cricketers' Association and the ECB (English Cricket Board). Several clubs have already approached players with a view to imposing pay deferrals. In order to deal with this situation, we have called for an urgent meeting with both the Premier League and the EFL to discuss how we might proceed going forward. Earlier this month, the EFL announced it would release a 50 million pounds ($59. A game between two teams that want the promotion badly. The hosts have a clear better team. They came from Superliga this season and are on the way of making it back pretty fast. Istanbulspor is a good team that needs to grow a little bit but I believe will make it, but not this year. Nevertheless they play very well and I believe they will be able to hold a draw in this game. They make things really difficult and in last 5 away games they just lost two, one against Fenerbahce and the other versus Hatayspor the best team in the division. Caretaker manager Ferguson, who finished with five points from three league games against Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal, said: "He gave a fantastic speech. It was wonderful how he spoke to the players. In some ways, this was a difficult occasion for Ancelotti to make a serious early assessment of the squad at his disposal. Everton looked leg-weary after three games in six days and even this line-up was disrupted by an early injury to former Arsenal midfield man Alex Iwobi. The visitors' high press caught the Foxes defence out on countless occasions with Sadio Mane and Mo Salah guilty of missing some clear-cut chances. Leicester struggled to make any impact throughout and Liverpool eventually romped clear with a three goal-blitz in seven second-half minutes. Substitute James Milner converted a penalty and Firmino grabbed his second before Trent Alexander-Arnold capped a sublime individual display with a well-deserved goal to add to his assists. The LA Galaxy strongly condemned the social posts and requested their immediate removal. The LA Galaxy stands firmly against racism of any kind, including that which suggests violence or seeks to demean the efforts of those in pursuit of racial equality. Katai added: "I will ensure that my family and I take the necessary actions to learn, understand, listen and support the black community. I am sorry for the pain these posts have caused the LA Galaxy family and all allies in the fight against racism. What is a bad idea is making decisions now that may feel wrong three or four weeks down the line depending on where the pandemic goes from here. If we are fortunate, then in the next three or four weeks, the health service will be in a much better position and we will have more information about the situation, having worked through it. There are a variety of possibilities about what happens to the Premier League season but they are all completely and utterly dependent on timescale - if and when restrictions are lifted, and to what level. Eight games into the season, the teams are close together in the table with Real one place above their fifth-placed rivals Municipal in fourth, two points separating them. Champions of the Clausura last time out, Esteli will be hoping they can repeat the trick this time around. They haven't made the most convincing start, only winning one of their last five matches in the league. An England game 'shrouded in an unreality' Can you let me in please?"There has been a PA announcer on reading out the teams. I don't know why. We've all got team sheets and there's nobody here to read the teams to. He could have had the night off. That was one observation from former England captain Terry Butcher during an unusual evening in Rijeka for the Three Lions' goalless draw in Croatia. Defender Ben Chilwell, who was making his full debut, described the night as "strange" and said there was "a weird environment". Fortuna Sittard have been at their strongest at home this season, only losing two of their eight games, while RKC have performed just as well, or poorly depending on how you look at it, on the road as they have at home this season, picking up four points, but have seen their overall form and performances improve after a terrible start to the campaign. Assisted by Robert Snodgrass with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 86' Muhamed Besic (Sheffield United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Felipe Anderson (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 86' Foul by Muhamed Besic (Sheffield United). SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Sheffield United. Billy Sharp replaces Oliver McBurnie. I remember he often practised finishing with his left foot after team sessions, he took a lot of balls and was working on his weaker foot - now he's scoring a lot of goals with it. It's not coming out of nothing; it's the fruits of efforts he put in a long time ago. Learning from Robben and Ribery Gnabry trains with Franck Ribery, who spent more than a decade at Bayern MunichNouri has kept in contact with Gnabry since he joined Bayern Munich in 2017 and visited the winger recently at Germany's team hotel while he was on international duty. Meanwhile, Amiens are facing the possibility of relegation based on their recent struggles, as the hosts are in poor form in Ligue 1 and sitting near the bottom. Will they be on the end of another defeat here? Sofiane Boufal's late equaliser gave Southampton a fully-deserved FA Cup fourth-round replay against Tottenham after an entertaining encounter. Saints' manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and Spurs counterpart Jose Mourinho made FA Cup statements of intent by selecting strong line-ups - and their teams delivered a game high on quality, chances and passion. Dortmund head to this game with a good run over Monchengladbach and also with four straight wins. However, they have not been able to match their attacking prowess with their defensive performance. The same is the case for Monchengladbach and we expect to see a plenty of goals here. Dortmund have not won a lot of away matches in the league, but boast a dominant run over Monchengladbach, who have been good at home in the league. A good bet here is on both sides to score and the game hitting over 2.5 goals. Liverpool vs Flamengo predictions for Saturday's FIFA Club World Cup final. An exciting game is expected to be in order as both sides fight for the right to crown themselves kings of the world. Read on for all our free FIFA Club World Cup predictions and betting tips. The South Korean joins Harry Kane in the treatment room, leaving Spurs without a recognised striker in the first-team squad and now also without their preferred back-up option. The news comes a day before Tottenham face Red Bull Leipzig in the Champions League last-16, with a crunch match against Top Four rivals Chelsea to follow in the Premier League this weekend. Chelsea vs Lille predictions for Tuesday's UEFA Champions League action. Chelsea come into the game looking for a win that would take them into the last 16. Read on for all our free UEFA Champions League predictions and betting tips. The FIELD study assessed the medical records of 7,676 men who played professional football in Scotland, born between 1900 and 1976. It was found that dementia was a factor in the deaths of 11% of the former footballers who had died, compared to around 3% for the socio-demographically matched sample. The health impacts of heading a ball came to the fore when former West Bromwich Albion striker Jeff Astle became the first British professional footballer confirmed to have died in 2002 from chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE), a degenerative brain disease found in individuals with a history of head injury, often as a result of multiple concussions. PLAYER RATINGS Man United: De Gea 6, Wan-Bissaka 6, Lindelof 7, Maguire 6, Young 5, Fred 5, McTominay 7, James 6, Lingard 6, Rashford 9, Greenwood 6. Subs: Pereira 5, Shaw 5. Tottenham: Gazzaniga 7, Aurier 5, Alderweireld 7, Sanchez 6, Vertonghen 6, Winks 5, Sissoko 5, Alli 7, Son 5, Moura 5, Kane 5. He added: "It is cruel. It is a massive disappointment but at the same time I am very proud of the players. It would have been an incredible lift if we had managed to go through the tie. The players have my backing for the way they played but it is painful. Every single player could have done more'Former Arsenal captain Martin Keown felt it had been a disappointing performance from start to finish by his former side, with defeat closing off one avenue to Champions League qualification. Tottenham boss Mourinho, however, had little to say on the controversy. I didn't watch it," the Portuguese said. I didn't watch on TV and in the game. I don't know. Chelsea were also left with a sense of injustice after their defeat by Manchester United on Monday, when VAR failed to issue a red card to United's Harry Maguire for kicking Michy Batshuayi. Charlton aren't the only team in a bit of a hole. West Brom come into this fixture without a win in four. Fortunately, they've only lost one of those four, while they remain in a very strong position, nine points ahead of the chasing pack. A change of shapeYou may feel that you know exactly what to expect from a Mourinho team nowadays. Methodical? Well drilled? Sure. But exciting?Mourinho quickly adapted his tactics during his first season at Stamford Bridge. Initially he wanted to play a 4-4-2 diamond, with Frank Lampard playing in behind two strikers, as Deco had so artfully done at Porto. The Chelsea team which beat Manchester United on the first day of the season on 15 August 2004. The hosts have an ace up their sleeve, as forward Goran Pandev tends to enjoy this fixture. Four of the five goals scored by Pandev in Serie A vs Torino have been netted in home encounters – since he joined Genoa, 10 of his 14 goals in the top-flight have been scored at home (71%). Al Mojzel only has a 2-1-6 record at home so far this season and with 17 goals conceded, they have the worst defense at home of all the teams in the league. In the last 3 home games they conceded a total of 8 goals. But they also have scored in 8 of the last 11 home games. United followed City in announcing on Monday that they would not be using the government furlough scheme, and will pay all 900 of their non-playing staff in full, which is quite a commitment, and just because Liverpool deserved criticism for not doing this, that doesn’t mean we should avoid praising both Manchester clubs for doing the right thing. Liverpool midfielder Fabinho will be out until next year with the ankle injury he suffered against Napoli. The Brazilian went off after 19 minutes of Wednesday's Champions League group game, which the Reds drew 1-1, after he fell awkwardly making a challenge. Liverpool said the 26-year-old had "suffered ankle ligament damage" and will be out "until the New Year". Losing a player of the quality of Fabinho is big. Oxford Utd v Barnsley LIVE 23. 1. 2024 | Soccer - Flashscore Live coverage of the Oxford United vs. Barnsley English League One game on ESPN (UK), including live score, highlights and updated stats. He has made 127 appearances for five different clubsIt is scary times for players like me who are coming to the end of their contracts. It is the first time in my career that I am potentially going to be a free agent and, given what is going on, it has probably happened to me at the worst possible time. But I hope being a free agent is going to be a positive. Clubs generally are not able to spend £2m or £3m on a player so, overall, I would probably say that I am in a strong position. After the goal it wasn't that easy to find spaces and create chances. It was a good game. We had good control, good ball possession. A frustrating night for Tottenham was laid bare when Mourinho substituted Dele Alli after 64 minutes and the England midfielder responded by hurling his boot in anger. I think he was angry with his performance. Schalke 04 will host team Werder Bremen. Hosts did 3 defeats at the last 3 matches played. Their shape is poor. It is time to change situation. Werder has got 4 points in the last 3 games. They are in the bottom zone. My bet will be on hosts here with AH ( 0 ) . Schalke 04 did a win in the last h2h match played. There game was out of home field. Today Schalke 04 will play at home stadium. Their chance to win is so high. I recommend to try this bet with for a good odds here ! A draw is a possible to see in our game ! Oxford United - Barnsley Live - League One Overview of the football match on 23.01.2024 between Barnsley and Oxford United that is part of England League One 2023/24 Regular Season stage. Match live ... With stadiums closed and uncertainty over TV revenues, clubs in other countries have issued financial warnings as the virus continues to spread, and Norway is believed to be the first country to announce such sweeping temporary layoffs. While clubs in countries like England and Spain can pay top players and managers huge salaries backed by lucrative TV deals and sponsorship agreements, teams in smaller European countries often live on the edge, trying to pay competitive wages while balancing the books. Everton will need to vastly improve their away form next season if they want European football again. The weekend saw another poor loss but they are a lot better at home with eight league victories. They only concede an average of one goal per home game and host a Villa side that struggle for goals on their travels. The win over Palace was a much needed one and it will be interesting to see how they react to that success. Away form is poor though and a bet on under 2.5 goals in this game looks the safest to make. Watford striker Andre Gray has apologised after he was dropped for Sunday's Premier League defeat by Southampton for breaching lockdown rules. Gray, Nathaniel Chalobah and Domingos Quina were left out of the squad after Gray reportedly held a birthday party at his home on Friday night. Gray, 29, said he would "do what it takes to make it right". It was not a late-night party like what is being portrayed," he wrote. In the last 10 matches, United have kept seven clean sheets and scored two or more goals in eight of the 10. They have back to back clean sheets in the Premier League and facing an opponent not known for scoring a lot of goals will be a plus for United. In the Premier League, Manchester United are undefeated in eight matches, though three of these are draws. Oxford United - Barnsley LIVE score 20 hours ago — We say: Oxford United 1-1 Barnsley​​ This is a really tough match to call, and both managers would likely accept a point if it were offered ahead ... They made a slow start when the Premier League resumed last month, but now they are back at the same levels as they were earlier in the season. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Samuel's prediction: Sheffield United are very good at home and so tough defensively. Originally I had them to win 1-0 but it hurt me to go with an Everton loss so I am going for a draw. Samuel on what it is like supporting Everton from afar, and his hopes for success: "I have a load of friends in England who see Everton differently to the way I do. While Brazilian pundits praise the way Jesus has introduced a European-style pressing game, Klopp said that the coach has had an influence in many areas of Flamengo's play. Jorge Jesus changed the fortunes and a lot of other things since he is in, brought new players in, in the defence especially. It is a really settled line-up, it's a team where everybody knows what they have to do," Klopp said. Luis Suárez (Barcelona) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Sergi Roberto. Posted at 62' Foul by Júnior Firpo (Barcelona). Liverpool are eight points clear at the top of the Premier League thanks to their 2-1 win over Brighton on Saturday. Then Leicester City moved back into second with a dramatic 2-1 win over Everton on Sunday. Defending champions Manchester City are in third, 11 points behind the leaders after drawing 2-2 at Newcastle. Assisted by Mateusz Klich. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Leeds United. Jamie Shackleton replaces Pablo Hernández. Posted at 82' Hélder Costa (Leeds United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 82' Foul by Michael Morrison (Reading). Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Pablo Hernández (Leeds United) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Richarlison equalised against the run of play from Lucas Digne's wonderful 40-yard cross-field ball. The Saints could have gone down to 10 men when Jan Bednarek fouled Richarlison on the edge of the area but he stayed on the pitch after a video assistant referee consultation. Everton and Southampton - who both had spells in the relegation zone before Christmas - remain 11th and 12th respectively, safe from relegation but unlikely to threaten the European places. I always welcome the best back into the league," the Bournemouth boss told reporters. It makes the league better. I was as surprised as everyone else looking from afar about what happened this week. But Jose’s an unbelievable manager and I think it’s great for the league that he’s back. Rashford gives Solskjaer his backing Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford has given his backing to manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in the wake of Mauricio Pochettino's sacking by Tottenham Hotspur. The side have been able to keep scoring goals in that time though, only failing to find the net once in the last five matches. They’ve averaged 1.52 goals per game this season but have performed much better defensively conceding less than a goal a game on average.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page