top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

Today: Napoli vs. Inter live 22 January 2024 Streaming

2:03Watch Live: Italian Serie A match Napoli vs. Inter on January 22, 2024.CBS Sports · 3 days ago

After the game, Lampard said the incident represented Just "another huge question mark" for VAR which was introduced to the Premier League this season. I was just waiting for the red card to be shown," he said. It's just not good enough. Saying afterwards they made a mistake is not good enough. They had. It will be surely plenty of goals in this match from Germany Bundesliga and that will be my option in this duel. So, Wolfsburg is not started too good in first match after the brake of Corona Virus, but in last round, they are played pretty good. Eintracht Frankfurt is on the other side in last round played 3-3 and before that match, in one fantastic duel in Munich, they are played and lost against Bayern 5-2. Over is really very good option here and of course, I will bet on that here. It is really more than ok option. Keita then turned provider for Salah as Liverpool eased to victory. It extends Liverpool's club record unbeaten run to 33 league games and they have won 15 of 16 Premier League matches this season. The Cherries have now lost five consecutive matches and were dealt more bad news when Nathan Ake and Callum Wilson were both forced off with injuries either side of half-time. Leicester City, Liverpool's nearest rivals at the top of the league table, do not play until 14:00 GMT on Sunday, when they travel to Aston Villa. In that period Tottenham have taken 11 points more than Chelsea. If it was about me I would prefer to skip to July 1 and start a pre-season with my players, without injuries and the same points as everybody else," Mourinho said. But the boys have done fantastic to put themselves back in the positions where we belong. Sturridge, who joined Trabzonspor on a three-year deal in August, had seven goals and four assists for the Turkish Super Lig side in all competitions, last making an appearance in a 2-2 draw with Besiktas in February before sustaining a toe injury. We thank Daniel Sturridge for his contributions to our club and wish him success in his future career," the club said in a statement on Twitter. IFK Goteborg will host Mjallby for this fixture of the league. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Goteborg have advantage at home stadium. Also, I believe, Goteborg are more ambitious team in the league. In previous game Goteborg is won 1-2 against Varbergs. Also, we have Mjallby who's is not very good team at the start of the new campaign. They have two consecutive losses. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. Nevertheless, they have the motivation to break the poor series. In any case, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. My pick - Mjallby to win. Klopp said he was proud of his players for putting in such a strong performance in another final. He added: "I struggle to find the words to express my respect for the boys, it was incredible. We did so many good things. I saw so many sensationally good performances and I am really happy. It was a very intense game for different reasons; it was not our best game we have ever played but it was enough to win. Watford head to Match Day 28 placed 19th with 24 points while top of the table Liverpool have so far garnered 79 points. Watford are smarting from their 3-0 loss to Manchester United and this is surely not going to be any easier. They have no win in their last six matches, and have not registered a clean sheet in their last five matches. Sunday's super sub and goal scoring hero Mason Greenwood is also expected to start, while Ashley Young, Nemanja Matic and Juan Mata could all be handed vital minutes to keep their match fitness topped up. The early betting ahead of this match points towards both teams not finding the net on Tuesday evening, though it's tough to go along with that. On their own patch, Spurs should have more than enough quality to hurt Boro, but they're simply not defending well and haven't been for a long time. Middlesbrough deservedly got on the scoresheet when the pair recently met, and the way in which they looked a threat both on the break and at set-pieces bodes well ahead of the replay. Tottenham have scored plenty of home goals this season, but they've kept very few clean sheets, shutting their opponents out in just one of their last ten domestic home matches. Wolves have not done so well in the recent matches; they have managed just one win this year. While they have what it takes, as seen in their game against Manchester City, they somehow fall short against weaker teams. They have already lost to united this season and with one win in seven matches, and playing at Old Trafford, they won’t be in a very strong position. They have no clean sheet in their last nine league matches but have scored in 15 of their last 15 matches. United do not have so many clean sheets and we can’t back them to keep one here. We are going for a Manchester United win here. A win at home to Orlando Magic is going to be important for them but their opponents are in the final qualifying position of the Eastern Conference. The Trail Blazers are 12-16 for the season and are just behind the Sacramento Kings as they bid to make the play-offs. They are making a bold bid though and have won three of their last four games coming into this match. So there you go. IN OTHER NEWS Happily the ‘fan’ was the mascot in question’s boyfriend, and the ‘mascot’ was the kind in a furry suit (in this case an elephant, naturally), not the child kind. With those clarifications out of the way: congratulations. HEROES AND ZEROS Hero: Ben Foster Look, you’ll probably have already seen this, but…well…watch it again. A club statement said: "The initiative came from club owner Roman Abramovich and, after contact with the NHS was made by Chairman Bruce Buck, it was decided the best way Chelsea can assist the NHS is to provide accommodation for NHS staff. Mr Abramovich will be covering the costs of providing the accommodation. Tottenham and Arsenal will be led out by two fearsome Premier League strikers in Sunday's north London derby - continuing a tradition of striking greats in the fixture. Harry Kane is back scoring after injury and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is going for the Golden Boot this season. But where do they rank in the list of great strikers to play for either - or in one case, both - clubs in the modern age? Have a read below and then put them in order. Despite their domestic woes, Bayern remain an incredibly tough nut to crack in the Champions League, especially in Munich where they were beaten only three times in 29 outings against the continent's best and brightest. We’re not confident enough to predict an outright win for Walsall though and we see this one finishing as a draw. 1-1 looks to be the most likely result, with neither side scoring an excessive amount of goals but both having enough of a threat to find the net. This result would see our initial prediction come through too and give us a nice bit of value on both markets. To fans of Hearts' arch rivals Hibs, 3 May is [unofficially] Albert Kidd Day. Kidd: "About 10 years after the game I was invited to a Hibs supporters convention in Sydney. They made me player of the year. I met Billy Connolly on the steps of a hotel. When I told him I'd scored a couple of goals that helped Celtic win the league, he said straight away 'You're Albert Kidd'. He invited me to his show that night and backstage afterwards. Napoli vs Inter live watch 22/01/2024 16 hours ago — Watch Napoli vs. Inter Milan Live Stream Watch Napoli vs. Inter Milan live & on-demand on DAZN MP, in HD and on any device. Sign up today. Watch ... Today: Napoli vs Inter live watch 22.01.2024 18 hours ago — Today: Napoli vs Inter live watch 22.01.2024 Live stream of the match Napoli vs Inter Milan from 03.12.2023. There are no available live ... Napoli vs. Inter live streaming 22 January 2024 Today 15 hours ago — Napoli vs. Inter live streaming 22 January 2024 Today Dec 14, 2020 — WHERE TO WATCH INTER VS. NAPOLI ON TV. The game will be broadcast live ... Philip Billing broke the deadlock for the hosts when he slotted home a side-footed finish from close range, connecting with a knockdown from Dan Gosling. Bournemouth doubled their lead minutes before halftime after Fraser's initial shot was saved by Villa goalkeeper Pepe Reina, only for Nathan Ake to score from the rebound. Porto have been terrific in defense this season but the title race has a few more twists and turns in it yet. We think that Pacos have the momentum to at least breach the backline of the visiting team. Back both teams to score. football match in Spain for the second division, Cadiz play at home against Alcorcon. In this match, I bet it will end in a draw. I think it's a good choice. Alcorcon are 11th with 44 points from 33 games. This is a game between a very good home team and a very good team on the road. Previous head to head match resulted in a 3 - 0 win to Alcorcon. I think we will see a draw here. everything is very tight and they only won 50% of their total games. Alcorcon is definitely not to be underestimated, they have only lost two games more than Cadiz so far. Half TimePosted at 45'+3' First Half ends, Paris Saint Germain 1, Dijon 0. Hearts stunned Rangers for the second time this season to knock them out of the Scottish Cup in a fiery quarter-final at Tynecastle. Rangers, who were without Alfredo Morelos after he was dropped due to a disciplinary issue, suffered defeat away to the Premiership's bottom side after also doing so last month. The 1-0 win took them seven points clear at the top and they will fully expect three points when hosting Fortuna Dusseldorf who are 16tb in the league. Bayern have won ten of their 14 home league games this season and are bidding to make it seven straight wins when they host Dusseldorf. They have won the last three, scoring ten goal and that win at Dortmund made it 12 wins and a draw from their last 13 league fixtures. It is going to be difficult to pick something up quickly, because it is going to be some time before the oil industry is back to its full capacity again. That can have a big impact on things like sponsorship for football clubs, too. We are fortunate that we are very well-backed but we could see a hit further down the line. At the moment it is OK, but the coming months could be telling. The former player behind the scenesFormer Ross County defender Scott Boyd was recently made redundant from his role as the club's sporting director. It's not easy for anyone, and to be called out is not fair for me. Mistakes are being made and have been made by loads of people and that's how we learn as well. Now it's about making better decisions. I think we all want to help the NHS, the communities. FA chief: Clubs could die because of coronavirus Greg Clarke, the chairman of England's Football Association, has warned that clubs across the country could vanish as their finances collapse under the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. The visitors may be the better team overall but their away form is poor and with both sides drawing six times this season, a stalemate looks to be the best bet for our correct score backers. Exeter have seen two of their last five away games ending in a 1-1 draw and with Crawley’s last home game also being 1-1, we think that the 1-1 draw is the most likely outcome. These two sides are sat in the bottom three of the form table, as both clubs come into this game on the back of some dire results. Derby have failed to win any of their last six, while their away record this season has been awful. S. I'm also a day or two away from securing a private island . I'm going to start doing the international fights, too. I won't be able to get all of the international fighters into the U. S. I'm going to start flying them off into the island and do international fights there. Madrid Open goes online Morning, no doubt another busy day ahead after Liverpool announced their furlough U-turn yesterday, with The Open also cancelled. Pauline Bremer and Lauren Hemp struck either side of half-time to put City in control at the Academy Stadium. Danielle van de Donk got one back for Arsenal, but the hosts held firm as Cushing received a guard of honour from his players as he left the field. G-eight afternoon for title-chasers There appears to be no stopping Chelsea as they smashed eight past West Ham in a sensational showing. Also a match where we play this best new chance for this our pick we play at this mach now is this mach from Hong Kong cup mach between this two teams Eastern and Pegasus where we play this best pick and can for this our play look get a new great win for this our mach where we play this pick now over from 4.50 goals and can for this pick if we see this five goals get a new great win from 15 points to our score and can be this best new great chance for our play. Is this what we really asked for when VAR was introduced? Why are the FA asking for outrage? If the naked eye cannot see it, then surely it cannot be offside? Do we really want our beautiful game resorting to this? MAN OF THE MATCH Christian Eriksen. The Dane may well be on his way in January, but he showed he still has the ability to score spectacular goals, and got his stuttering team going in the second half with some typically incisive passing. Moreno has managed to keep his team ticking over since his appointment as they were already in fantastic form before the arrival of the Spaniard. They had won nine of the fourteen final matches under previous coach Leonardo Jardim with them scoring 26 times and conceding 16 goals in this period. They really haven't improved defensively under Moreno yet but he has managed to keep that goal hungry spirit in the side. City closed the gap on Premier League leaders Liverpool to eight points on Tuesday with a 4-1 win at Burnley. It prompted Sinclair to tweet: “Bin dippers we’re coming for you. After a backlash, he then tweeted: ”So sensitive. Sinclair has since deleted the first tweet, with the ‘bin dippers’ jibe seen as a derogatory term referring to the city of Liverpool’s struggles with poverty, particularly in the 1980s. I hope and want the team to see this loss as a very painful defeat and that it can spur us into action because we cannot allow something like this to happen again," Saul told reporters. I won't tire of saying it, this is not what Atletico Madrid should be about, this defeat doesn't represent the team. Pep Guardiola says Manchester City "might not be able to compete" with the best teams in Europe and have to "accept that reality". His side lost 2-1 to local rivals Manchester United in the Premier League on Saturday and trail leaders Liverpool by 14 points. Last season, City won the domestic treble and retained the league title but have lost four games in 2019-20. We have to improve and accept it and move forward," said Guardiola. Napoli vs. Inter Live Broadcast 22.01.2024 Watch TV 17 hours ago — Napoli Inter live score (and video online live stream) starts on 22 Jan 2024 at 19:00 UTC time at Al-Awwal Park stadium, Riyadh city, ... Ahal is the leader in the league, and lost only to this rival, few days ago. However, they have won recent match at this ground, and there is not reason for them to pull out for at least draw against the Champion. Burnley have three wins over Watford in the last six matches. Watford have one of the leakiest defences and Burnley may want to take advantage here. However, Burnley do not score too many goals but they will take heart in the fact that the team they are facing has a bad run. Burnley are winless in six away matches this season and this is one factor that WatfordT will be very keen on. Here we will go with a draw. Sunderland went into their fixture on the 29th having gone five league games without a win. Things were starting to look very bleak for a club that wants to get promoted. Fortunately, they got the better of Doncaster, which isn't easy to do, and now things don't look so bad. Instead of being winless in five, The Black Cats are now unbeaten in three. This is Borussia's last chance to get closer to Bayern by beating them today. The difference in points would be only 1. Every other result suits the guests and gives them a great chance to win the championship in the end. Bayern is a very efficient team but today I expect a few goals in the match especially if the host scores first. In the first part of the season, Bayern easily reached a 4-0 victory. This match will be played without spectators, so the advantage of the home field will not be so great. The homeowner's form is not good when the last 5 matches they only won 1 game and lost 4 games, making Nantes gradually losing their position in the race to the Top 4 of the current rankings. With their current 11th place, the opportunity to squeeze into the top 4 seems impossible. Nantes desperately needs scores to keep from falling below the rankings. 6 rounds passed Nantes only won 1-3 last surprise against Marseille. Nantes wins against Marseille on the opponent's pitch, which is a huge success for Nantes right now. But compared to Lille, Nantes is clearly weaker. Therefore, the upcoming match is warned very difficult for Nantes players.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page