top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

((Today)) Today: Joventut vs Paris live stream 23/01/2024

Dec 27, 2022 — PSG vs. Strasbourg live stream: How to watch Ligue 1 live online, TV channel, prediction, odds ... Watch Now: Paris Saint-Germain return to ...

We have just built the Mercedes Benz Stadium - one of the best stadiums in the world. That is an area we think we can help with our expertise in terms of best practice in building the stadium in Atlanta. Cormack confirmed as new Dons chairmanOfficials need to be better - McInnesAberdeen chairman Milne to step downBoth Cormack, who will succeed long-serving Stewart Milne as chairman, and Eales reiterated the club's commitment to building a new stadium at Kingsford to replace Pittodrie. It’s something about the timing, to get the correct environment, the right manager, the right people around him in the club. In Molde it was safe and was a good place for Erling to be, and they have managed to make the right decisions for the steps after that as well. Now, we have to give him time in Germany, even though he’s had a breakthrough that many people can only dream about, but to get comfortable and find a place you feel good, and have the correct people around you, that is very important and the people around Erling has been very good with this. Bundesliga 1. Team Union Berlin will play at home with team Augsburg. Hosts lost their first matches in new year. Their shape is not well. Also they have a problems with some main players before this match. Augsburg lost last their game. But their rivals were players from Dortmund. There they scored 3 goals . So , I think that their shape is not bad. I am waiting that club from Berlin in the second part will lose many points. And today I bet on guests with AH ( 0 ) . Odds are so good and I recommend to try this bet with me . Having transitioned into coaching towards the end of his playing career, Barker had been working as Under-18s manager at League Two side Forest Green. We're all heartbroken to hear this news which came as a shock to everybody," said Hannah Dingley, Forest Green head of academy. Our immediate thoughts are with his family and friends. Istanbul Bau015faku015fehir's 0-4 defeat to Roma on MD1 was their first-ever meeting with Italian opposition. However, it wasn’t Roma’s first clash against a side from the Super Lig. The Giallorossi are winless in their last four away games against Turkish sides in European competition (D2 L2). Will this be a similar struggle for the visitors, or will they claim the three points they need to boost their hopes of getting out of the group? The former Arsenal man told Nouri he had learned from former Bayern stars Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben about "winning mentality and attitude", and how they would "always practice out of their comfort zone". We had a long chat, it was really impressive what he told me," said Nouri. I figured out when I was talking to him that he was choosing an extraordinary way for his career. If you choose this way you need to commit to a lifestyle of how much effort you put in, you need to work and live for this way and my feeling was he totally committed to this. Stjarnan finished 5th in the league last year with 23 points in 18 games and especially at home they were good with a 6-1-2 record. They only dropped points at home against teams from the top 4. They also have an excellent home record against FH winning all of the last 6 meetings scoring 27 goals and conceding only 2 goals. VAR is nothing to do with that goal. I am not defending VAR but it spots it and applies the rule of the game," said the former Manchester United and England defender. Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder, whose side have had more goals ruled out by VAR than other Premier League team this season, has been a critic of the system. I feel for David [Moyes] and the players. The same thing has happened to us a few times," he said. The 22-year-old central defender will return to the side because of injury problems in the middle of defence. Joel Matip and Dejan Lovren mean that Klopp does not want to risk a lack of cover as the club pursue their challenge for the title. Paper Round’s view: It may not be the best for Phillips’ career, but bringing him back for an almost certain challenge for a Premier League title will allow him to enjoy success at the highest level. London Lions - FIATC Joventut Badalona 17.01.2024 In addition, users can watch basketball live today or follow the text broadcast of the team match. Basketball match. Latest London Lions Basketball Matches ... Chapecoense drop in the Serie B, after big period of success, and they will make new team with complete new players and staff. Squad is still not ready, and their results in the begin of the state league are not of the top. They could have issues in the competition, and are not sure as favorite for the league. Nashville SC played their first MLS game against Atlanta on 29 February 2020"Our house was damaged but other people were far worse off," he says. We moved in two months ago, so there was no phenomenal attachment to the place. My mother is just like a lot of Scottish mums, she was straight in there cleaning everything, picking up all the shards of glass, getting pans and buckets out for the leaks. One of the guys from the insurance company came round and my mum had cleaned up so much that he said, 'Looks like you don't have that much damage'. Europe friendly game between Hacking and Valerenga. This is game from Atlantic Cup and his is friendly tournament in winter pause. Both teams is in group B and in this group is also Aarhus and Slavia Prague. Hacken is team from Sweden and Valerenga is team from Norway. I expecting goals here and open game. Both teams to score is also good pick here but I will try with over 2.5 goals, my prediction is 1-2 , I think that Valerenga is favorite in this game. Norway league is little quality than Sweden league but we will see. Good luck today What have Charlton said?Following the publication of the FA's report, Charlton released a statement saying Leko and Bonne had both received "abuse on social media" since Casilla was banned. It added that the club's priority was "supporting the players involved" and that "all of us in football still have so much work to do". The statement continued: "Jonathan was a victim in this incident and the pair of them did not ask for this, the club is proud of both of them for standing up as football continues to fight racism. Seven of Liverpool's last eight Premier League victories were secured by narrow one goal margins, with six of the contests finishing 2-1 to a Reds' side that have become experts at grinding out top-flight wins. Getty Images The new managers knew they had plenty to work on, but got a close-up look at some of the issues here. The January transfer window is just around the corner and you'd expect both clubs to be relatively busy given what was on show at Goodison. Ancelotti will feel he has the fixtures to get off to a positive start at home to Burnley and away to Newcastle. Everton are investigating claims of homophobic chanting during Saturday's Premier League game against Chelsea. The abuse is alleged to have been directed at Chelsea fans during the Toffees' 3-1 win at Goodison. Everton have issued a statement confirming they are working with Merseyside Police and equality group Kick It Out on the matter. Homophobia has no place within our stadium, our club, our community or our game," Everton said. LASK have the advantage going to this game after the first leg draw and their home form will favor them too. They have no loss in five straight games at home in the competition and they have been scoring well at home. AZ on the other hand, have struggled a bit in this competition; they have no win in their last three matches and they have struggled away from home, not just in this competition. They were second best at home and will have a bigger task here. We are backing the home side for a win. The two sides drew 2-2 back in August with Tottenham scoring with their only two shots on target. Manchester City's expected goals (xG) total that day (3. Tottenham Hotspur's (0. G differential by a Premier League team without winning since Crystal Palace when drawing with Bournemouth (+3. December 2017. He was sacked on 16 August. Yet, as Siewert sits at his dining-room table he is open, engaging and at times enthusiastic when discussing his time with Huddersfield. Despite the turbulence he endured and the difficulty of the position he inherited, the German coach feels he connected with Huddersfield - the area, the club, its players, staff and fans - and still lives a 20-minute drive from their training ground, at the end of a seven-house gated community amid West Yorkshire's rolling green countryside, with his wife, Katrin, and their three-year-old son. TALKING POINT - Zinedine Zidane has rediscovered his old groove as Real Madrid manager At their best under Zidane, Real Madrid won games through muscle memory. This was another one of those victories. On the whole, Getafe were probably the better of the two teams, but the visitors took their chances and claimed a win to take them to the top of La Liga. But the Hornets turned on the style to run out surprise 3-0 winners, ending the Reds' hopes of finishing the season unbeaten. Coronavirus stops the season Games have returned with social distancing regulations in place after the season was suspended following Mikel Arteta's positive coronavirus testIf we're talking about moments of the season then this is obviously a biggie. On 12 March, Arsenal confirmed that boss Arteta had tested positive for Covid-19. Excelsior and Nijmegen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Excelsior this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 5L. Meanwhile Nijmegen have 7W, 6D and 4L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Gunners have scored four Premier League goals from outside the box against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge - three of these have been netted by full-backs (Nigel Winterburn in 1997, Sylvinho in 2000 and Hector Bellerin in this match). Bellerin's goal for Arsenal was his first in the Premier League in 737 days, since netting at Bournemouth in January 2018. Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta has scored four goals in 29 appearances in all competitions this season - his best return in a single season for the Blues. Joventut Badalona-Paris Basketball | 2023-24 BKT EuroCup ... Watch all live games on EuroLeague TV: https://tv.euroleague.net/ Discover all EuroLeague offers: https://linktr.ee/EuroleagueBasketball ... I would be very disappointed, because I saw it at the time," Lennon said. Lessons from the Premiership weekendGap 'psychologically good' for CelticAppeal after bottle thrown at Celtic Park"I think his leg was trapped and he's trying to get up. I'm not sure how much contact he really made with the player. There was no malice in that, there's no intent in that at all, so I would be bewildered if anything came from that. Leeds' victory at Derby was their 55th win in 99 games under BielsaConspiracy is the regular refrain of the Leeds fan bemoaning any act perceived to block the club's ascent. Leeds scum. Dirty Leeds. Leeds falling apart again. Just some of the jibes directed at the club by their rivals. It's all so tiresome, all so grinding and all so wrong. Bielsa knows a fan's pain. He has won things, admittedly just a few trinkets along the way, but for him: "Being successful deforms us as human beings, it relaxes us, it plays tricks on us, it makes us worse individuals, it helps us fall in love with ourselves. Promoted to Premier League: 2017. Form since restart: 7/12pts. Brighton's remaining gamesDateOpponents (position in table)WhereWed 8 JulyLiverpool (1st)HomeSat 11 JulyMan City (2nd)HomeThu 16 JulySouthampton (13th)AwayMon 20 JulyNewcastle (12th)HomeSun 26 JulyBurnley (9th)AwayWhy Brighton can plan for a fourth Premier League season: Brighton have found form since the restart, taking more points than third-placed Leicester and as many as champions Liverpool, who they host on Wednesday. The path is the same as the one taken by Liverpool trio Sadio Mane, Naby Keita and Takumi Minamino, who all passed through the Austrian champions before arriving at Anfield. The Norwegian has had an explosive start to life at Dortmund, scoring 12 goals in his first 11 appearances since joining the club in January. Paris vs FIATC Joventut Badalona H2H Paris vs FIATC Joventut Badalona H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match. Paris. Atletico Madrid have a good run against Athletic Club but there’s a feel it will be different here. Atletico have really struggled away from home in the league while the same can’t be said of Athletic Club when playing at home. Athletic Club have also not been scoring a lot in the season but they have a decent defensive record. This match brings forth two sides with really good defences in the league and we don’t expect a plenty of goals. going by their defensive strengths and home and away runs, we see this game producing a draw. What does Mason want to achieve next?" Tony Mount ponders. He wants to win silverware, with Chelsea and England. The best is yet to come, and he'll want to be the best," Viveash adds. I'd certainly expect to see a better Mason Mount than you're seeing at the moment, which is brilliant for Chelsea fans and England. Mount's self-belief has been justified, but the work he has always relished continues. The Spanish centre-back added: "We will concentrate on what we control, which is what happens on the pitch," Pique was also asked about an interview given by Lionel Messi in which the Argentine forward said the team were not good enough to win the Champions League. In other years, we have reached this stage as favourites and haven't won," said Pique. Maybe we aren't favourites this time but as we are Barcelona we always have possibilities. In contrast, the second half was free of VAR issues and was an absolute joy to watch. Wolves made their man advantage count and surely put paid to any slim City hopes of catching runaway leaders Liverpool. MAN OF THE MATCH Adama Traore (Wolves). Followed up his two-goal heroics at the Etihad in October with another inspired showing. So unless the situation worsens or there are new developments the 2019-20 English football season will be finished. DOES THAT MEAN LIVERPOOL WILL BE CHAMPIONS? Yes. Barring a historic collapse or, more likely, a complicating of the coronavirus situation. WHEN? Well Liverpool are 25 points clear and Manchester City have ten games left, so theoretically given the FA has said that the earliest we could resume is April 30 the earliest Liverpool could win the league is probably some point in early May. In the championship standings, “Kortrijk” and “A pen” are located next door. With a difference of only one point, they take places at the end of the table. At his stadium, “Caretaker” lost the last three matches. Eipin's performance, however, is not much better. Two defeats in the last two rounds. Live: Paris vs Besiktas | EuroCup Basketball 2023-2024 Live: Paris vs Besiktas | EuroCup Basketball 2023-2024 | Live Play by Play Scoreboard EuroCup Basketball 2023-2024 Paris Besiktas London ... The side have been able to keep scoring goals in that time though, only failing to find the net once in the last five matches. They’ve averaged 1.52 goals per game this season but have performed much better defensively conceding less than a goal a game on average. AFC Bournemouth will host Crystal Palace for this fixture of the league. I think, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Crystal Palace is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 11th place with 39 points. Also, they have three consecutive victories. Nevertheless, this will not be an easy task. The hosts want to win at all costs. AFC Bournemouth are currently on the 18th place with 27 points. Hosts are in danger of getting relegated. In any case, they want at all costs to stay in league. I think, the hosts will go in this game to victory. Hi! The Karlsruher SC host the Jahn Regensburg at own stadium. Their last clash ended in a 2-2 draw. What I like the most! Big scoring and especially the games at the end. Both teams have found the back of the net together in three of their past five matches. So, we can easily expect the big deal with the scoring in this fixture. The rivals looks better in form against the hosts, as Jahn Regensburg have registered a win twice in their past six games. Of course, how about the draw? :) Three of them has been cashed. So, friends, let's keep on both teams scoring and draw result at the end in this performance. Good game, for all :) Even if this assembly of tartan talent only added up to the sum of its parts, then BA Robertson's paean to hope 'We have a Dream' trumped the blind faith of Ally's Army four years previous. This was their time. Scotland at their third straight World Cup finals. Cracked it. What could possibly go wrong in Spain?The build-upJohn Wark: "It must be the best squad we've ever taken to a finals - and the best manager. Come on. Brendan?! Arsenal are a shambles. Video - Rodgers: There will be 10 names for Arsenal job, but I'm happy at Leicester00:46 9:25 - Latest Ballon d'Or odds Raheem Sterling at 100-1 is GREAT value*. Lionel Messi: 1/12 Virgil van Dijk: 6/1 Cristiano Ronaldo: 33/1 Sadio Mane: 100/1 Alisson Becker: 100/1 Robert Lewandoswki: 100/1 Raheem Sterling: 100/1 Please don't lump a fiver on Raheem Sterling, then bill Eurosport when it all goes wrong. Barnsley's last league match at the Cardiff City Stadium was in March 2018, losing on their way to being relegated that season. They’re going the same way this term, while this clash sees them face a Cardiff side who are back to their best. Cardiff have won back-to-back league games, having won just one of their last seven. They last won three in a row in February/March 2018 (a run of eight). Their early season struggles are gone and Cardiff are finally stringing results together, so we’re backing a home win here. Italian Carlo Ancelotti was named Everton's new manager an hour before kickoff while Mikel Arteta, who has swapped being Guardiola's number two at the Etihad to return to former club Arsenal as the boss, sat close by. Neither will have been encouraged by what they saw. Arsenal, in 11th spot, again failed to spark under interim manager Freddie Ljungberg who will make way for Arteta, having won only one of his six games in temporary charge. The club have also confirmed they will not use the Government's Job Retention Scheme during that three-month period. Fellow Premier League sides Tottenham, Newcastle, Norwich and Bournemouth have furloughed non-playing staff, with Liverpool reversing their decision following widespread criticism. In a statement, Southampton said: "Our owners, Mr. Shadri Tabriz is going to host Fajr on Monday afternoon and this is a game between the team which is at 18th position in the league table against the team which is at 4th position in the league table. Augsburg won their last game 3-0, ending a winless run of six matches. Paderborn have not won any of their last eight Bundesliga matches. Augsburg have conceded at least one goal in their last six home games. There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Augsburg's last 12 home games. Augsburg, 12th in the table, welcome Paderborn, 18th, to the Augsburg Arena on Wednesday night. Diriangen will against Real Esteli in match Nicaragua Playoff. My prediction this match could be the win for Diriangen with margin score is 1 goal. Diriangen have good result on last 3 match in league due to Diriangen have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Real Esteli have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Diriangen can beat Real Esteli due to Diriangen have great result on last 5 match in home match. Diriangen have won for the all match. Leeds vs Hull City predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Will Leeds continue their brilliant form with another home success? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page