top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

Tajikistan VS Lebanon live 22.01.2024

1 day ago — 22.01.2024 at 09:00 Tajikistan and Lebanon will play a match as part of the AFC Asian Cup. The game will be played at the Jassim Bin Hamad ...

But he’s not interested. Somewhere in London, Kane is crouched over, boot laces in hand, ready to tie them and charge back onto the pitch the moment the klaxon sounds. I’m not too far away, I’d normally hope to be back with the team in two or three weeks’ time," Kane told Tottenham’s official website. Major League Soccer outfit LA Galaxy are in talks with former Manchester United striker Javier Hernandez. The Mexican, 31, has been struggling for games at Sevilla following his summer move from West Ham. MLS and Los Angeles have long been seen as potential destinations for Hernandez given the massive soccer-loving Mexican ex-pat population in the city. LA Galaxy have space in their squad following the exit of forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic at the end of last season. Posted at 89' Charlie Goode (Northampton Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Goal!Posted at 86' Goal! Northampton Town 0, Cheltenham Town 2. Conor Thomas (Cheltenham Town) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Posted at 86' Attempt blocked. Sean Long (Cheltenham Town) right footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 86' Rohan Ince (Cheltenham Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Preview: Tajikistan vs. Lebanon - prediction, team news, 2 hours ago — Live: Tajikistan vs Lebanon stream 22 January 2024 Tajikistan vs Lebanon AFC Asian Cup 2024 Football Match . Barca and Real are level on points at the top of La Liga. Leganes are 19th in the table while Zaragoza, who were relegated from the top flight in 2013, are fourth in Spain's second tier. Cup holders Valencia will play away to third division Cultural Leonesa, who caused one of the biggest shocks in the competition's history by knocking out Atletico Madrid on Thursday. Brighton were able to reach the semi-finals of this competition last season before a narrow loss to Man City ended their hopes. They’ll be keen for another trip to Wembley this season though, although a tough game against Sheffield Wednesday stands in their way. Brighton had a tough journey to the semi-finals last season though, beating Bournemouth in the third round before beating three Championship sides before their loss against Man City so they definitely have pedigree in beating opponents at their own level in this competition. He will soon call it a day on these shores but I dearly hope before he leaves he will be appropriately honoured by the PFA or the Football Writers' Association. Preferably both. Did you know? The Argentina striker netted his 12th Premier League hat-trick - the most of any player in the competition's history. Rashford, who made his 200th appearance for United over the weekend, already has 22 goals for club and country this season while Martial has scored 11 goals in all competitions. I don't want credit, they're working hard to improve their game, all done well," Solskjaer added. Mason's in his first season, so to have nine goals in not 20 appearances is fantastic. the Luton Town fc team and the Cardiff city fc team, go head to head in England Championship League. The Luton town fc team is in 24th position with collecting 24 points. While guest team the Cardiff City fc team came in 12th place by collecting 43 points. In the last 5 times the Luton town fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a draw. While the Cardiff City fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. The Norwegian said there was much more to come from Rashford. As long as he keeps being positive and being direct and thinking about getting in front of the goal and getting chances, he'll score goals," Solskjaer said. United, who are fifth in the Premier League, face Dutch side AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League on Thursday. Lejeune was in the spotlight for the wrong reasons again as his poor clearance found its way to Perez who fed Maddison, and the England international blasted in a left-footed shot from distance three minutes later. The double blow came shortly after Newcastle had missed the chance to take the lead through Brazilian forward Joelinton, who sprinted onto a pass over the top of the Leicester defence but failed to beat goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel with two attempts. Manchester City's Premier League match with Arsenal on Wednesday has been postponed as a "precautionary measure" and several Gunners players are in self-isolation after Olympiakos owner Evangelos Marinakis contracted coronavirus. Arsenal say Marinakis, 52, met a number of their players when the Gunners hosted the Greek side in a Europa League match two weeks ago. Marinakis - who also owns Championship side Nottingham Forest - said on Tuesday he had tested positive for Covid-19. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Assisted by Cristiano Ronaldo. Posted at 90'+3' Offside, Juventus. Juan Cuadrado tries a through ball, but Rodrigo Bentancur is caught offside. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! Juventus 3, Fiorentina 0. Matthijs de Ligt (Juventus) header from very close range to the bottom left corner. Aigle Noir from a possible relegation candidate over the past two months has climbed up to 3rd place in the league table at this moment winning no less than 4 games in a row on the road and scoring quite a couple of goals they won for example 5-1 away at Atletico Olympic not so long ago, this while Dynamik achieved what they wanted from this season and lately are having a couple of losses home or away some wins as well but mostly against weak opponents. Liverpool’s 4-0 demolition of Leicester on Boxing Day saw them take one step closer to their long standing dream of winning the Premier League title, and their opponents on Sunday dragged Liverpool another step along that path on Friday with a stunning comeback against Manchester City. Luke Shaw says he is desperate to play in a final for Manchester United having missed out on the last four the Red Devils have appeared in. Injury denied Shaw a place in the 2016 FA Cup and 2018 Europa League finals, while he was not picked for the 2017 League Cup and 2018 FA Cup finals. Shaw is determined to help United progress in the Europa League with the Reds facing Club Bruges in the last-32 second leg on Thursday. Quiz: Test your knowledge of the Premier League's oldest managersHodgson is currently in his 44th year as a manager, his career having begun at Swedish club Halmstads in 1976. However, his playing career started at Palace, near to where he grew up in Croydon. The former England boss added: "Everyone knows how I feel about the club that I supported as a boy. I feel a special bond with the supporters and know that myself, the owners and the players are all working together to achieve the same goal. Inter's best first-half opening fell to Matias Vecino after a good run by Moses but the ball hit the Uruguayan's knee and flew wide. De Paul had another chance on the hour after Ken Sema's cross found him unmarked in the penalty area but the Argentine slipped and sent his shot wide. Having survived that, Inter went ahead when Nicolo Barella's pass found Lukaku and his shot went through the legs of defender Bram Nuytinck and past unsighted keeper Juan Musso and into the net. The Bundesliga suspension is due to last until at least April 2 though few believe it will resume soon after that date. All continental competitions have also been suspended with the virus's current epicentre in Europe. Germany has recorded about 11,000 cases with 20 deaths. I realised I did not have to explain to them a lot," Eberl said on the club website. In his wildest imagination Ferguson couldn't envisage any team, even one as great as Real, destroying them like they did. Eintracht were a team with no superstars. They didn't have a solitary player in West Germany's World Cup squad from two years before - and didn't have one in their World Cup squad two years later either - but they still had quality. Ferguson reckoned they were the greatest side he'd ever seen. Tajikistan vs Lebanon stream and TV listings 2 hours ago — (LIVE===) Tajikistan - Lebanon live watch 22 January 2024 Watch now live Lebanon U20 vs Tajikistan U20 16.09.2022 – Stream and VODs Highlights ... At least Mourinho lives in the same city as the club he will be managing, which is a start. The 56-year-old has spent time on rejuvenation in his 11-month absence from the game, insisting he has learned from past mistakes, shaping a new backroom staff and even entering the world of television punditry. Now we will know if Mourinho is prepared to change, to modernise his approach and to recognise his previous flaws in an attempt to restore the old glories in his shiny new surroundings at Spurs. Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola's mother, Dolors Sala Carrio, has died aged 82 in Barcelona after contracting coronavirus. Everyone associated with the club sends their most heartfelt sympathy at this most distressing time to Pep, his family and all their friends," said Manchester City on social media. Monday's increase of 637 coronavirus deaths means 13,055 have died in Spain. Last month, Guardiola donated 1m euros (£920,000) to help fight the outbreak. Porto resume their season and have a one-point lead at the top of the table. They were in top form before the suspension and haven't lost an away league game since the first one of the season. They ended the good start that Famalicao made to the season and can again show their superiority. The home side need to recapture the form they had in August and September if wanting to qualify for the Europa League. Go for an away win here. Tajikistan vs Lebanon 22.01.2024 – Live Betting Odds 1 hour ago — Today: Tajikistan v Lebanon live online 22 January 2024 Tajikistan vs Lebanon live starts on 22/01/2024 at 15:00 UTC time in Asian Cup. The 23-year-old, who beat Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold to win the ePremier League Invitational Fifa 20 tournament on Saturday, added: “We don’t need to look to other countries. Each country has its own problems and has to deal with them individually. Although some leagues can end right away, others can start sooner. I know almost every country in the world has the Premier League as one of the leagues to watch so it is major that we can finish the season. I'm going to watch it a couple more times. The result helped Brighton end a run of nine straight league defeats by Chelsea stretching back to 1983. Leicester City recorded a comfortable 3-0 victory at Newcastle United -- their second away win in as many games. Former Newcastle forward Ayoze Perez got the ball rolling before a stunning strike from James Maddison made it two before halftime. Last season's tally of 49 points now appears a very realistic target with nine games remaining after another solid performance which typified Hodgson's spell at Selhurst Park to date and perhaps even sees Palace trade safety concerns for unlikely dreams of European football. Recent back-to-back 1-0 wins against Newcastle and Brighton epitomised the no-nonsense style with which Hodgson's Palace have repeatedly steered clear of trouble and this showing was no different as centre-backs Gary Cahill and Scott Dann protected Guaita with unrelenting determination. I don't know if people really know what happened," he added. So I had a foot injury, which came in the game against Southampton [on 31 August]. It was early this season and so I carried this for a long time, training and trying to be playing with it. After I stopped, I found I had a fracture. I had a cast on it, a plaster cast, so it went very well but too well. The bone got bigger and so, when I came back again, I played those two games against Watford and Newcastle [in December], I could feel something again. The home team seems to be slightly favorite in this tight game vs Estudiantes: San Lorenzo has lost the last official game in Torneo del Verano vs Talleres Cordoba, but they had stayed unbeaten in the previous 4 in a row, winning 3 times and conceding no goal in all of those 3 matches. Estudiantes has instead been much less consistent than them in the last weeks, having collected 2 draws and a win in the last 3 games. San Lorenzo can count on a much better attack than Estudiantes, having scored 7 goals more than them, so they could win even conceding a goal. When you are without a manager, struggling to find the back of the net and without a win in your last six matches, it surely seems like nothing is going your way. When you then consider that the in form side who are at the top of the division are the next people to come to town, you know things are definitely not going your way. Tajikistan vs Lebanon AFC Asian Cup 2023 - YouTube Tajikistan vs Lebanon - January 22, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Video - ‘I am humble,’ says Mourinho at first Tottenham news conference00:57 16:45 - Quick-witted Jose. New Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has explained why he has gone back on his word that he would never become Spurs boss. Video - Jose's quick response when asked about broken Chelsea promise00:16 16:17 - 'I'm not Neymar's father. The Bees are benefitting from some fine attacking form and that is bringing results on the pitch. Brentford have won eight of their last 12 league games (D1 L3), winning their last four in a row at Griffin Park. They head into this clash aiming to match their 2-1 victory over Swansea on Boxing Day in 2005 and we think their recent great form will deliver another 2-1 success over the Swans. Posted at 59' Foul by Stephen O'Donnell (Kilmarnock). Posted at 59' Attempt blocked. Nicke Kabamba (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 57' Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) has gone down, but the referee deems it simulation. Posted at 55' Corner, Kilmarnock. Conceded by James Tavernier. Posted at 55' Attempt blocked. Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Conceded by Jasper Cillessen. Posted at 65' Attempt saved. Luka Modric (Real Madrid) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Eden Hazard. Posted at 64' Casemiro (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 64' Foul by Gonçalo Guedes (Valencia). Can they do it? Yes. I think the Baggies will field a weakened team for this tie, which will obviously help the Magpies - but I am not exactly expecting a Newcastle goal glut. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Filly's prediction: 0-1WEDNESDAYLeicester v BirminghamPremier League (3rd)vChampionship (15th)Who did they beat?4R: Brentford (C) A4R: Coventry (L1) Hr pens3R: Wigan (C) H3R: Blackburn (C) HBirmingham are unbeaten for 10 games in the Championship and their big striker Lukas Jutkiewicz is a handful up front. Life must take precedence. No spectators were allowed into the Gremio arena for the Gaucho state championship match. The protest comes as players and clubs across South America are starting to complain at decisions by footballing authorities to order games to be played, but behind closed doors. Flamengo coach Jorge Jesus appealed for football to be halted, saying players needed to be protected because "they are not super human". League One Tranmere shocked Premier League Watford in an FA Cup third-round replay to set up a tie against 12-time winners Manchester United. In a game rescheduled from earlier in the month because of a waterlogged pitch, Rovers capitalised on a hugely under-strength Hornets and best navigated a dire, sand-covered Prenton Park surface to finally settle the tie in extra time. Substitute striker Paul Mullin, who came off the bench to score a late penalty at Vicarage Road and complete a remarkable Rovers comeback from 3-0 down to set up this replay, went one better with a headed winner 14 minutes into the extra 30. Against 95% of Premier League sides, they would have nicked a draw or maybe even won Sunday's game, and City had to work very hard for their victory - it was nothing like their 6-1 win at Villa Park in January. Aston Villa travel to Leicester and then host Chelsea in their next two Premier League matches'Villa gambling would have left gaps at the back'The other thing that Villa will require in order to stay up is a sprinkling of quality up front. It is fair to say that the conversation that I had this morning, they are more than embarrassed by the situation. I have been very clear that the government has asked the FA to look at all avenues to review this element of their broadcasting agreement. Twenty three of last weekend's FA Cup third round ties were shown live by Bet365. The boardroom woes aside, Newcastle United have been a pretty decent side since the return of action and will be hoping to continue with the rise when they host Manchester City in the FA Cup. They were pegged late in their last match by Aston Villa when they seemed to be coasting to a second straight win and clean sheet. Wolves have a squad of players able to cope with this barrage. Unbeaten in their last six Premier League games, Wolves have won three of the last four. Able to play with panache, they are also extremely difficult to beat. Only Liverpool (one defeat) have lost fewer games than Wolves (six) in the Premier League this season. This lad has been delivering these crosses all season and been an absolute delight to watch. I've often taken the view that when fans sing the name of their full-back you know what they think of that player and Robertson's name is sung on regular occasions at Anfield. What a pity Liverpool fans weren't there to see him and this extraordinary team put Palace to the sword. Did you know? Robertson has created 40 chances from open play in the Premier League this season, the joint-most of any defender, along with team-mate Alexander-Arnold. Assisted by Sebastiano Esposito with a headed pass following a fast break. Posted at 86' Offside, Inter Milan. Milan Skriniar tries a through ball, but Lautaro Martínez is caught offside. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Jan Boril (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tomas Soucek. SubstitutionPosted at 84' Substitution, Slavia Prague. Ladislav Takacs replaces Michal Frydrych. Pardubice is the favorite in this game. The hosts have been an unbeatable 20 games without defeat and even won 16 of them. In their own stadium, they won the last 5 games. However, the guests should not be underestimated: they play a very solid season, but occasionally weaken during away games. Now that it's against the leaders, I don't think they can take anything countable here. Pardubice is the leader of the table, they only have 3 points more than the second team and they will certainly not allow any of the teams to take the lead, so I hope that the hosts will win a dominant match and I expect Pardubice to win today without any problem in this game. Spurs look even further from challenging for trophies than they have in recent years and this move would finally earn him some medals. Read the full story Video - Has Van de Beek opened the door to Manchester United? - Euro Papers01:26 West Ham eye ambitious Alexis move With Alexis Sanchez's Manchester United career all but over and the Chilean failing to impress on loan at Inter Milan following some injury problems, West Ham are looking to bring the former Arsenal and Barcelona star in this summer. Stjarnan have won the last 5/6 matches, won the last 4/5 matches on the away field and won the last 5/9 matches. Fjolnir also lost the last 3/5 matches, 1/5 recent matches at home, did not win the last 5/7 matches at home, did not win the last 4/5 matches. So, the big possibility is that Stjarnan will win against Fjolnir in this home away game. He’s been at the King Power for nine months now, having faced Watford in his first match in charge of the Foxes. On top of that, his managerial career began at Vicarage Road in 2008. The Hornets won 2-1 on the day, but they’ve certainly gone in very different directions since. Leicester take on bottom side Watford.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page