top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

(((PRETAKANJE<<<<))) Radomlje Makedonija GjP živo online Nekdanji čudežni najstnik Olimpije se je vrnil v Slovenijo 23 januar 2024

Radomlje. Makedonija GjP. Preview. 15:00. Lechia Gdańsk. Drita. Preview. 15:00. Jagiellonia Białystok.

Assisted by Jadon Sancho. Posted at 80' Attempt blocked. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Raphael Guerreiro. Posted at 78' Attempt saved. Abdulla Yusuf Helal (Slavia Prague) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Nicolae Stanciu with a cross. DismissalPosted at 77' Second yellow card to Julian Weigl (Borussia Dortmund) for a bad foul. Ultimately, although neither side has covered itself in glory this term, it's Scunthorpe who have to be fancied here. Man for man, they are a stronger outfit on paper than Oldham and have showed signs of coming to life in recent months, prior to a couple of disappointing defeats. Wolves have one loss in the last 12 matches. Wolves have scored in 11 straight Premier League matches. Bournemouth have scored in five of their last six Premier League matches at home. Wolves are unbeaten in seven Premier League matches. Bournemouth are unbeaten in the last four Premier League matches at home. We’re confident that Feyenoord will win and over 2.5 goals will be produced in Sunday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1. Feyenoord head into the game as the favourites and on the back of two league wins but have struggled to keep clean sheets this season. Zwolle concede too many goals and even though they carry a decent goal threat it is unlikely to prove enough to stop the visitors from slipping to yet another defeat on the road. Shakhtyor Soligorsk have had a very poor start so far in the league with a 1-2-1 record in the first 4 games. They have trouble scoring goals with only 2 goals so far in the 4 matches. However, they are also have an excellent defense conceding only 1 goal so far. Hrvaška pri treh, Slovenija čaka na prvo zmago 10. jan. 2024 — Radomlje – Makedonija GjP (SMk/1). 24. 1. Radomlje – Beltinci (Slo/2). 27. 1. Radomlje – Brinje Grosuplje (Slo/2). 30. 1. Radomlje – Tekstilac ( ... What's really pleasing is the consistency," he added. We arrived and they were in 12th and we wanted to improve and build on the good work that Claude [Puel] had done. What's great now is that our supporters are singing: 'We're going to win the league!' in the most competitive league in the world, so that tells you where they're at, the confidence they have and the dreams that they have, which is absolutely brilliant. Liverpool are the latest club to join the chase to sign Jadon Sancho this summer. According to the Mail, the Reds will rival Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Barcelona for the 19-year-old England forward. Borussia Dortmund are expected to demand at least £100 million for the teenager who signed a lucrative new contract in August with the Bundesliga club. Makedonija GjP vs NK Radomlje on 2024-01-23 in pred 10 urami — We present the details of the NK Radomlje and Makedonija GjP match on Faharas News. The two teams will face off today at 16:30 in an important ... Their 5-0 wins over AC Milan and Parma either side of the Christmas break were the first time any Serie A has won twice in a row by that score line since Inter Milan in 1960. Atalanta's domestic form dropped while they were distracted by their first-ever Champions League appearance but, with only the league to concentrate on until February, they have begun to climb again and are back up to fifth, only one point behind AS Roma. After the weekend matches, The Blades are five points behind sixth place but that will become eight if Manchester United win at Brighton and Hove Albiion on Tuesday. Seventh looks like being enough to get into the Europa League as long as Arsenal don't win the FA Cup and finish outside the top seven. GOAL! Carles Perez scores after Griezmann drills the ball into the box aimed at Vidal and he and Godin battled for the ball which ricocheted into the path of the young striker who made no mistake. Good stop by Neto. Martinez takes a speculative ball down brilliantly jumping and stretching out his left foot and then drills a shot in that the reserve keeper pushes away at his near post. SO CLOSE TO A SECOND! That would have been a stunning second goal by Barcelona with Messi set up by a back-heel from Griezmann, but the ball dribbles right across the line and wide of the far post! 45’ GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Alaves (Vidal). Right on the stroke of half time, Barcelona double their advantage! Messi played the pass to Suarez on the edge of the box with Vidal then set up for the strike and the Chilean midfielder smashed a driven finish past Pacheco and into the far corner of the Alaves net! 51’ GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. The Toulouse hierarchy weren't happy with Alain Casanova's start to the season so sacked him after nine games to make space for Ligue 1's version of Sam Allardyce, Antoine Kombouaré. However, it hasn't gone well for the new coach to say the least. In les Violets' first game under the new coach they beat last year's runners-up Lille (2-1) but since then it has been a torrid run of form with plenty of defeats and not a lot to cheer about. They've lost their last seven games on the bounce and currently sit level on points with bottom club Nîmes. Assisted by Edin Dzeko with a cross. A seismic 10-goal swing in fortunes, a mere 78 days apart. Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl insisted on Saturday that his side's victory over Leicester was not about revenge for their 9-0 thrashing in October - but it must have tasted pretty sweet. Meanwhile, Carlo Ancelotti looks to build fortress Goodison as Jose Mourinho struggles to plug Tottenham's defensive leak. While Villa spent more than £100m after winning promotion via the play-offs, Norwich spent a fraction of that sum, with £750,000 for West Ham right-back Sam Byram one of the biggest outlays. And they have paid the price for naive defending and a toothless attack. They have managed just five clean sheets and scored only seven times away from Carrow Road. With two of their three remaining games at third-placed Chelsea and second-placed Manchester City, they are on course to finish the season with the fewest away goals in the Premier League era. Real Madrid sustained a shock defeat at Real Betis to hand the initiative to Barcelona in the La Liga title race. Barca had beaten Real Sociedad 1-0 on Saturday to go two points clear and Zinedine Zidane's side were unable to respond with a victory of their own. They fell behind to Sidnei's stunning strike into the top corner, but levelled via Karim Benzema's penalty. Ex-Barcelona forward Cristian Tello was Betis' match winner, stroking in on 82 minutes. The Portuguese pounced on a mistake in the Cagliari defence to break the deadlock four minutes after halftime before adding the second from a penalty as he scored for the fifth league game in the row. After setting up Gonzalo Higuain for the third in the 81st minute, he completed the rout by finishing off a counter-attack one minute later. What a gent. Sergio Aguero Sergio Aguero scored his 12th Premier League hat-trick in January - surpassing Alan Shearer's previous record of 11Premier League appearances: 261Goals: 180Goals per game ratio: 0. Shearer: "He's coming up to his 32nd birthday and he's still banging in the goals left, right and centre. I know he's playing in a magnificent team but look what he's won also. Andrew Cole Andy Cole has scored Premier League goals for six different clubs but his most prolific season was his first, when he scored 34 in 40 games for Newcastle in 1993-94Premier League appearances: 414Goals: 187Goals per game ratio: 0. I didn't do it for a reaction, just to help but it has been so positive. Listen: BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues showAlderweireld was moved to try to help those suffering with the virus and hopes his donation has made a difference. In the UK we are a little bit behind Europe, I was getting news from across Europe so I was in a coronavirus state of mind," he said. I called my dad and said we have to do something, we have to try to help. Olimpiji v Turčiji ponagajala narava, Koper izkusil moč pred 1 dnevom — Radomlje – Makedonija GjP (SMk/1). 24. 1. Radomlje – Beltinci (Slo/2) Nogomet V živo: Real v 99. minuti preprečil senzacijo dneva · Nogomet ... The Bees eventually settled into a rhythm and came close to scoring through Emiliano Marcondes on two occasions. Brentford finished the first half strongly although Ayoze Perez should have doubled his side's lead but his effort was saved. The Bees outfoxed the Foxes for most of the second period and came close to scoring when Marcondes' deflected cross hit the post. Wednesday. We have significant concerns about the impact the decisions of club owners are having on the wellbeing of our members, many of whom now face long term unemployment. It is entirely unnecessary for club owners to place their players in this situation when there is an alternative option – which is for the sport to work together – as we've seen across other mature and sophisticated sports. Naroči se na e-novice! 6. jun. 2023 — Patrick's Athletic, Derry City), Faroe Islands (Vikingur), Macedonia (Makedonija GjP) Radomlje. 14. Rogaška. 11. more · Arnel Jakupović. 6. Jan ... Scoresway: Livescores - Soccer Radomlje. vs. Makedonija GjP · 16:00. Ruch Chorzów. vs. Kecskemét · 16:00. SKA Data from offline data sources can be combined with your online activity in ... They did well in the World Cup. Sometimes it could be good to be underdogs though," said Richards, who was in India for Manchester City's global trophy tour. When expectation is on you it becomes a little bit more difficult. No one expected them to do well in the World Cup and they had a good tournament. Univerzitetni iskalnik UM:NIK - Osnovno iskanje :: COBISS+ GJP - Gimnazija Jožeta Plečnika Ljubljana, GKOC Testni dostop do elektronskega vira Allgemeines Künstlerlexikon Online (AKLO) / Artists of the World Online. Europa League draw in full 12:28 - last draw sees Rangers face Braga We've had the last names out of the hat, with Rangers facing Braga, who have already faced British opposition this season in the form of Wolves. Roma draw Gent Another one of the biggest clubs have learned their opponents - Roma will take on Gent. Ponos Rogaške pred odhodom v ZDA blestel na Hrvaškem 12. jan. 2024 — Rogaška je premagala Rudeš (3:1) in pozdravila prvo zmago v letu 2024. Pri črno-belih je z dvema zadetkoma izstopal najboljši strelec Nejc ... He led the Lionesses to a first SheBelieves Cup success and a fourth-place finish at the World Cup in 2019 but since last year's quarter-final win over Norway, they have lost seven of 11 games and failed to retain their SheBelieves Cup title in March. The FA says the decision about his future has come about because of the coronavirus pandemic and its impact on the women's football calendar. Its director of women's football, Sue Campbell, said that "in the best interests" of the team both the FA and Neville agreed the Lionesses needed to have "continuity of coaching" going into the Euros, which will now take place in July 2022, and next World Cup. Olympique Lyonnais v OGC Nice predictions for this Ligue 1 match. Lyon suffered defeat just before the international break but can they get back to winning ways at home against Patrick Vieira’s Aiglons? Read on for our free betting tips and match preview. Maybe there haven't been many big signings, but there's been plenty to talk about. So, transfer deadline day January 2020 hasn't been one for the ages has it? That feeling when you wait in all night on a Friday to see if a Chinese Super League striker will join Manchester United. Nevertheless, there have been some highlights. Like this very satisfying bit of nominative determinism. View more on twitterOr this, slightly more heavy-handed approach at what you might call, 'doing a pun'… View more on twitter*Just to fill in the blanks (because jokes are famously better when you have to explain them, right?) 27-year-old Spaniard Borja Baston will be making a free transfer to the Birmingham club. There are no shortage of contenders and Aubameyang still has good market value. Meanwhile, Arsenal are plotting his succession (Odsonne Edouard of Celtic in particular), so the planets appear to be aligned for a big move. WHO IS INTERESTED? Barcelona have explored this for several months according to reports in Spain, Chelsea are likely to lose Michy Batshuayi and Olivier Giroud, and Manchester United jump on anything that moves. Serie A confirmed that six suspended games from week 26 would be played this weekend, including Juve’s meeting with Inter on Sunday evening. It will be the first league game for Conte’s side since a 2-1 defeat by Lazio on Feb. Sampdoria was also postponed. Changing plans and not playing matches hasn’t been easy, but we must do well to adapt quickly," Conte told Inter TV. Rezultati uživo: Livescore Rezultati uživo. Rezultati uživo; home. Dobrodošli na stranicu sa rezultatima Radomlje - Makedonija GjP. -. -. -. 15:00. FK Spartak Subotica - Doxa Katokopia. FastScore.com: Football live scores, football results and Radomlje. Makedonija GjP. Preview. 15:00. Lechia Gdańsk. Drita. Preview. 15:00. Jagiellonia Białystok. Bournemouth: Staff furloughed for at least three weeks. The club's chief executive Neill Blake, first team technical director Richard Hughes, manager Eddie Howe and his assistant Jason Tindall have all taken significant, voluntary pay cuts. Norwich City: Furloughed staff members unable to work but will receive usual salary in full after club top up money received from the government scheme. The amount of people that get us mixed up, it's strange, but we just do what we have to do and make sure people know we're the most successful team in Southampton," vice-captain Kellie Warren told BBC Sport. In the back of our minds, we're so proud to say we're a team that have won it eight times. Hopefully the future holds good things for us as well as the other clubs. But it doesn't really get spoken about that much in the dressing room because, this season, in terms of our cup run, we see it as this is the furthest we've been in the competition in our recent years as Southampton Women's FC. But the Ivory Coast striker was adjudged offside and on the balance of chances, West Brom should have made victory more comfortable on the night. They twice struck the crossbar in either half through Krovinovic and Callum Robinson, while Reading goalkeeper Rafael was called upon on numerous occasions to make some smart saves to keep his side in it. The Royals remain 16th as their 2020 continues to go without a Championship victory but Mark Bowen's side still have a nine-point cushion above the relegation zone with 14 games remaining. The aforementioned game was the first time Jim Goodwin's side picked up points away from home and they're currently the worst club on the road. Last week was also the first time St Mirren kept a clean sheet in their nine away fixtures in which they've conceded 1.89 times on average, but they have been able to score at least once in five of those ties, although their tally for is a low 0.67 goals. I see a lot of videos and I don't like to see people hurt. You can feel the pain. It's a difficult time for me but we have to carry on and be careful. I'm so sorry and so disappointed for George and for his family. I know this could happen to a lot of people, it could happen to my father or my brother. That's why I try to do my best to support. Even though it's not in my country I think this touches everyone. In Spain Segunda Division, Elche hosts Extremadura. Elche is 6th and still in the contention for the playoffs. Extremadura is second to last and fights to not relegated. Elche is more comfortable on the road than at home where the team has lost only 4 times and made 6 draws in 15 games. Visitors can get the edge in this game. Elche was in a good form before the break and won 2 games, taking 6th place with 46 points. Extremadura left the corona break with a 1-2-1 record but is still in relegation zone with 31 points. I anticipate this match to be draw. Prijavite se v svoj uporabniški profil :: COBISS+ GJP - Gimnazija Jožeta Plečnika Ljubljana, GKOC - Gimnazija in srednja šola Kočevje, GKP - Gimnazija Koper, GKR - Gimnazija Kranj, GLEDIN - Gimnazija Ledina ... I think that goes to the 1970s because I can always picture Andy Gray in their kit. Bournemouth v ArsenalBournemouth did not offer much going forward against Burnley on Saturday, and did not even manage one shot on target. They looked like they were at least going to get a clean sheet but the Clarets nicked it right at the end, and the Cherries have now lost six of their past seven games. Although we have seen Eddie Howe's side recover from bad runs like this one in the past, they have got a lot of injuries to contend with at the moment and the busy festive period is going to be especially tough on them. I regret leaving England so soon'Scholes starred for England at the 1998 World Cup and the 2000 Euros, but by the time Euro 2004 came around he had been moved to the left of a midfield four to accommodate Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard. He retired from international duty soon after at the age of just 29. I had a young family at the time and going away for England for 10 days at a time, sometimes six weeks in the summer, it just wasn’t ideal and I wasn’t enjoying it.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page