top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

Cape Verde vs. Egypt live video 22 January 2024

11 hours ago — Where to watch Cape Verde vs Egypt. TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on Sky Sports Mix. Coverage starts at 7.55pm GMT ...

In what could be a further attempt to convince the Premier League to approve the Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle United, the country has also pledged to crack down on hundreds of websites illegally streaming broadcasts. In a statement, the Saudi Authority for Intellectual Property said it "aims to block 231 websites that violate regulations and rights" including those "directly broadcasting sites of encrypted sports channels…"What is the latest with the takeover?The proposed £300m Newcastle takeover deal is 80% financed by Saudi Arabia's Public Investment Fund (PIF), whose chairman is Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. Stream: Cape Verde vs. Egypt Live 22 January 2024 Watch 18 hours ago — Watch the Cape Verde vs. Egypt live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, February 20, 2021. PSV are unbeaten in four home matches in Europa League. Rosenborg have failed to score in four of five Europa League away matches. Rosenborg have five straight losses in Europa League. Rosenborg have no clean sheet in the last 11 matches. PSV have three clean sheets in the last four Europa League games at home. Leganes vs Celta Vigo predictions for Sunday’s late afternoon La Liga action at Butarque. With a huge three points on offer in this bottom of the table clash, can Celta Vigo move out of the relegation zone with a win over Los Pepineros? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Assisted by Antony Evans. Posted at 90'+3' Konrad Laimer (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Jamilu Collins (SC Paderborn 07). Goal!Posted at 90'+2' Goal! RB Leipzig 1, SC Paderborn 07 1. Christian Strohdiek (SC Paderborn 07) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the centre of the goal following a corner. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Marlon Ritter (SC Paderborn 07) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Cagliari, who are fourth of the Serie A standings, will be hosting 13th placed Sampdoria when the Italian top flight continues this weekend. Hosts Cagliari head to this match on 25 points while Sampdoria have 12 points. Cagliari have gone 11 matches unbeaten ahead of this match and in their last five they have managed three wins and two draws. Posted at 90'+2' Jay Rodriguez (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Kyle Barker (Peterborough United). SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Burnley. Ashley Westwood replaces Jack Cork. Posted at 89' Attempt blocked. Marcus Maddison (Peterborough United) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Olympic year, so women's football will be in the spotlight once more. Although the men's competition at the Games is for young senior players, the top female stars will all be hoping to be in action - winning Olympic gold has long been one of the biggest prizes on offer. Phil Neville will be leading a combined Team GB; Vlatko Andonovski's USA team will go to Japan as favourites yet again. The excellent start to the season that Western Sydney saw is a distant memory with three losses in a row leaving them eight points behind league leaders, and bitter rivals, Sydney FC. They’ve looked a little lost and seem to lack a cutting edge in the final third, scoring just three times in their last four games. Kane is ruled out until April with a hamstring tendon injury that requires surgery and Mourinho is also without midfielders Moussa Sissoko and Tanguy Ndombele while goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is still out following elbow surgery. Tottenham have won only once in their last four league games after initially enjoying a bounce when Mourinho replaced sacked Mauricio Pochettino -- hardly encouraging with the Liverpool juggernaut heading to north London. A club statement said: "Given the current circumstances affecting not only football but the world as whole, the club are taking an early move to restructure in order to reduce its cost base and to create efficiencies within the football department. As a result of amicable discussions, Graeme and the board of directors have agreed terms upon which he will leave his role with immediate effect. When we have more concrete knowledge about the recommencement of the 2019-20 season or the start of 2020-21, we will then reconsider our position with regards to the football management structure. When I was injured or suspended, I really wanted to go in there but it wasn’t right to do it. But now every time I have chance to go back, I always stand with them and sing. There is always 10 people standing in the space of five seats, but that doesn’t matter. It’s always entertaining listening to Pontus Jansson talk, particularly with his current side Brentford facing his former team Leeds this evening. FIFPRO says the 10-minute rule would allow evaluation to take place without rushing the process and says it also wants the tests to have an independent doctor involved. Erin Clout, a former player in Australia's women's league who now works for Australia's Professional Footballers Association, had her career ended early by concussion and believes better immediate evaluation would have helped her significantly. Ferencvaros haven’t set the world alight in this season’s Europa League but they have been able to quietly go about their business, losing just once, in the reverse of this fixture in match week two. They’ll be confident of finding the result they need after going three games unbeaten. In the 12th round of the Belarusian league, Smolevichy hosts FK Gorodeya. So far Smolevichy has 4 draws and 6 defeats. Their winless run needed to be stopped. The clash between these two teams in Smolevichy ended with the result 2: 0 for Smolevichy. FK Gorodeya, in the away games, has 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats. Smolevichy-STI has the poorest goal scoring record. Scored only 6 goals. Gorodeya also has one of the poorest goal scoring record as the team scored 6 goals in last 7 games. So, This is a clash of two teams that have found it hard to win this season and also found it hard to find the net. The fourth round fixture pits a team battling the immediate threat of relegation against one trying to climb out of mediocre depths. The Cherries have had an extremely testing campaign. Long-serving boss and club legend Eddie Howe has never been under as much pressure. A 3-1 win over Brighton last weekend let out some air but Bournemouth remain 18th, albeit only on goal difference. It took 18-year-old Greenwood to come off the bench and rescue a point for United with a fine shot from the edge of the area to follow up his two goals in the Europa League against AZ Alkmaar on Thursday. Everton's fans were delighted at the end though, singing Ferguson's name in tribute to the Scot's impact since replacing sacked Marco Silva. Despite the cold and rain, Ferguson spent most of the game in nothing more than a shirt and tie, and long after the final whistle went over to acknowledge the visiting fans. Incredible goal once more from City. GOAL! Burnley 0-4 Manchester City. Another brilliant, brilliant goal, this time from Mahrez, makes it four. Great feet from Mahrez to work space for the shot before firing into the bottom corner. That is his 50th Premier League goal. GOAL! Burnley 1-4 Manchester City. Sao Paulo need a win from this game to kick-start their Copa Libertadores campaign. They lost their first group match but will be confident of getting a win back on home soil. LDU Quito got their group off to a great start with a 3-0 home win over River Plate. Their away form is poor though and the tip here is for the Brazilian side to get the win. From the corner, Gray eventually clears. WHAT A SAVE! Brentford have a controversial corner, Fuchs is claiming he did not touch it. From the corner, Racic's volley is tipped over by Ward! 84' - DISALLOWED GOAL! The ball is volleyed in for Mbeumo who tucks it away from close range but is well off-side. Manuel Pellegrini is coming under increasing pressure as the club continues to underperform, and with just two wins in their last 12 league matches he probably doesn’t have much time to turn it around before he faces the sack. Richardson was helping him stay fit while he waited for trials with other clubs, yet that day they mostly talked - for two-and-a-half hours. He told me that his girlfriend was pregnant," said Richardson. Then he said 'the problem is, she's told me it's not mine'. Richardson gave the best advice he could but knew "this player needed help". He said he'd get that for him and, in the meantime, he was free to talk any time. And on top of that, he can even play in the Champions League thanks to the new rules that mean he is not cup-tied. Dortmund have signed one of the most coveted strikers in EuropeFrom Official Website Do you think he will start right away? I think if everybody is available by the start of the second half of the season, Alcacer will still be the number one for Lucien Favre. STREAM) Cape Verde vs Egypt Live FreE ON TV Channel Cape Verde vs Egypt LIVE Free Broadcast ON Tv Channel 22. 01. Both of these two teams have been particularly high scoring in recent weeks. Both of these two teams have scored a total of 13 goals over their last six Bundesliga games. Only the Bundesliga's current top two, RB Leipzig and Borussia Monchengladbach have outscored these two teams over the past six games. Another match from the same league in Australia and of course, I will not complicate anything - I will just bet on goals, if we know that here teams are playing almost always like that. Oakleigh Cannons is in this moment in pretty good form and team is won in last round at home even 5-0, so they are probably and this time closer to win. Green Gully, on the other side, also is playing pretty good and they are also won in last round, 2-1 at home. I see and this time similar match and that is mean duel with goals. MLS had been planning and hoping for a mid-May return having shut down the season on March 12 after just two weeks. Our goal remains to play as many games as possible, and while we currently have enough dates to play the entire season, we recognize at this time that it may become difficult to do so," said MLS in a statement. We conveyed that decision to [the SPFL] and ceased taking calls on the subject. We needed time to develop a clearer DFC view on the situation. In the meantime, Dundee say they have discussed options with "a variety" of clubs to "show solidarity" to those negatively impacted by the SPFL's proposal. Were the Dens Park club to vote in favour, Hearts, Partick Thistle and Stranraer would likely be relegated, with other teams denied titles, or promotion through the play-offs. Meanwhile reports in Italy suggest that Juve, AS Roma and Borussia Dortmund are considering moves for the midfield schemer. EXPECTED COST: £35-40m 45: MICHY BATSHUAYI (CHELSEA) WHY HE COULD MOVE Batshuayi, 26, could be on the move again this summer having fallen behind Tammy Abraham and Olivier Giroud at Chelsea. This is one more match from Serbia Superleague for today and new duel where I hope that we can see at least three goals, what is pretty real. Radnicki is team who is pretty good in last few seasons and on their stadium in Nis, they are even better. Macva, on the other side is team who is fighting for survival, but for me, they are not have big chances. I believe that this match will win home team, and maybe guests can score one goal - rest will do Radnicki. It is very real and I will bet on that. WHO IS INTERESTED? A return to the Premier League seems unlikely given his travails there during an ill-fated two-year stint at St James' Park. However, given his renaissance he will not be short of offers despite missing much of this season with an ankle problem, with AC Milan and Bayern Munich both said to have already shown an interest. The Belgian atoned for his error by equalising with a superb angled effort that flew into the top right corner of the Villa goal from 10 yards. Spurs, who always looked dangerous in attack, went in front when Steven Bergwijn won a penalty after being fouled by home defender Bjorn Engels. Son's initial spot-kick was saved by Villa goalkeeper Pepe Reina, but the South Korean forward followed up to score and become the first Asian player to reach 50 Premier League goals. He also had a lasting impact on the team's young prospect, Ryan France. Chris believed in me. He believed in what my strengths and abilities were. At the time I was a young lad playing in a men's team and he looked after me," says the winger, who went on to play in the Premier League with Hull City. He didn't let me off with anything. If I needed telling off, or I wasn't performing at 100% for whatever reason, he'd let me have it. Cape Verde vs Egypt prediction, odds, expert football 8 hours ago — Cape Verde vs Egypt live stream, TV channel. TV channel, Streaming. USA Kyle enjoys playing racquetball and video games when not watching or ... Cape Verde vs Egypt: AFCON prediction, kick-off time 8 hours ago — Cape Verde vs Egypt: AFCON prediction, kick-off time, team news, TV, live stream, h2h results, odds today. The Pharaohs need a result without ... Spurs may have lost that trip to Old Trafford earlier on in December, but aside from that blip Tottenham have looked like a rejuvenated side under Mourinho’s tutelage. He has spurred them on to win all of their other four Premier League games, with the most recent being a last ditch 2-1 win at Wolves. ASUNCION, March 5 (Reuters) - Former Barcelona and Brazil striker Ronaldinho Gaucho is being investigated by Paraguayan authorities after arriving in the country with what police said was a "presumably adulterated Paraguayan passport. Ronaldinho and his brother and business manager Roberto de Assis were both questioned by law enforcement officials in their hotel room on the outskirts of Asuncion on Wednesday and have been summoned to appear on Thursday for further questioning, police said in a statement. Ben Garner has no overseen eight games in all competitions. His side have come out on top in terms of shots in just one of those eight, while they've been bettered in terms of shots on target in seven too. Against Donny just a few days ago, they registered just one shot on target. In original FA Cup match against Coventry, Rovers allowed Coventry to take double their shots, while they also surrendered twice as many shots on target as they registered. He added: "If you talk about coming late to training, we arrive at 10 and we start training at 11. If you're late for training you're effectively an hour and 15 minutes late without any excuse, that's quite a big deal if you're preparing for a game against Manchester City on the next day. I know the fines are relative, people can have their own mind. But the players are certainly big in the setting up of that and I think it's important to have discipline in the workplace. Six players have scored onceWhere does this rank with the great unbeaten runs?Twelve teams have gone a year or more unbeaten in Europe's top five leagues (excluding sides whose run lasted fewer than 32 games like Preston in 1888-89). Of those, only three - including Liverpool - have failed to win a title during that year. Can you imagine if this virus was going around at that time, and the same was to happen? Without testing people now and doing a proper check, we could end up with something terrible happening. Muamba suffered a cardiac arrest during Bolton Wanderers' FA Cup quarter-final tie against Tottenham in March 2012. Fabrice Muamba retired from playing five months after suffering a cardiac arrest on the pitchTackling in training restriction unrealisticUnder the English Football League's 'return to training' guidance, all equipment will be disinfected, communal areas such as changing rooms and gyms will be closed, and no tackling will be allowed. Manchester City have won their last six matches against Arsenal in all competitions. Manchester City have won on their last four visits to the Emirates Stadium. Arsenal have failed to win two of their last four home matches in all competitions. Manchester City have scored at least three goals against Arsenal in five of their last six meetings. Monaco have been flying recently with so many emphatic wins and even though their away form isn't spectacular, we're backing them to get the win against this Angers side in a bout of poor form. Les Scoïstes haven't been great at home recently but we're expecting them to score against this Monaco side with just one clean sheet in their last five away games. Nevertheless. the hosts have seven goals in their last four games and with their top assister and second top scorer Islam Slimani back in the team we're expecting them to win 2-1. They will be one of the favourites to lift the title in Gdansk in May. MAN OF THE MATCH – Bukayo Saka (Arsenal) Arsenal’s left back turned in a precocious display tonight, advancing forward with menace and going past Olympiacos defenders effortlessly. Saka is only 18 years old, but so assured already that a glittering future at club and international level looks almost certain. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Juventus 3, Fiorentina 0. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Blaise Matuidi (Juventus). Posted at 90'+6' Riccardo Sottil (Fiorentina) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Blaise Matuidi (Juventus). Posted at 90'+6' Federico Ceccherini (Fiorentina) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+4' Corner, Juventus. Conceded by Germán Pezzella. Championship of France. Bordeaux meets with Strasbourg. In the match, I propose to play a total bet of more than 2 goals per match. In my opinion, teams should take this indicator today. In personal meetings, teams only once played a total loss (I take the last five matches). In the championship, Bordeaux in his matches (again the last five) plays for a total of 2 or more goals per game. Strasbourg gives out pretty productive matches, and there are 6 goals per match. So I think today will also be a productive match. Strasbourg are fighting for survival, so both need points. In personals, the total was practically not punched, but still worth a try. Aubameyang could have further extended his tally for the season but his cross-come-shot landed on top of the crossbar. Just when it looked like the game was coming to a subdued close Arsenal scored twice more for a thumping win - Ozil's effort squirming through Dubravka's hands - following a move that involved 35 passes and all 11 players touching the ball - and Lacazette added gloss to the scoreline. DORTMUND POWER Borussia Dortmund have rediscovered their scoring power, having netted 15 times in their three games since the Bundesliga restart in January. The addition of Norwegian teenager Erling Haaland has already provided healthy returns, with title hopes revived as the 19-year-old forward scored twice in their 5-0 demolition of Union Berlin to take his goal tally to seven in three games. Quang Nam will play against Viettel / The Kong in the V League 1 of South Korea on Monday. Quang Nam Defeted Thanh Hoa by 2-1 in the first game of the season at home. But they lost all the last three matches in row. They lost last home game to Binh Duong by 1-2. They also conceded 12 goals in four matches this season.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page