top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·54 חברים

Qatar mot Kina på nett Qatars politiske gambling 22.01.2024

for 6 døgn siden — En ny rapport avslører at flere av USAs mest presigefylte høyskoler og universiteter har mottatt milliardbeløp av diktaturer som Qatar og Kina.

Everton will need a "perfect performance" to beat Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup on Sunday, says their manager Carlo Ancelotti. The Toffees have not beaten the Reds since 2010 - and have not won at Anfield since September 1999. However, Ancelotti guided Napoli to a 2-0 Champions League win over Jurgen Klopp's side in September, one of only two defeats for Liverpool this season. To beat them your game has to be complete," said the Italian, 60. Off-colour Everton slip up at home againFour points from a possible six just before the international break would have given Everton fans hope that a corner had been turned after an inconsistent start to the season. Marco Silva's side looked confident in the opening stages against Norwich, but as the game wore on an edginess in the stands seemed to transfer to the pitch, and by full-time that frustration was evident for players and supporters. Paper Round's view: Sancho needs to take things one step at a time. He needs to remember that Borussia Dortmund are the club that put their faith in him and he has to respect that while he's still there. The English forward was given a new contract and wage rise earlier this season, which has driven up his value for when the German club wish to sell - but the rumoured transfer agreement was supposed to be next summer. Liverpool marked their first home game since becoming Premier League champions with victory, scoring twice in the second half to see off a stubborn Aston Villa. The Reds, who were beaten by Manchester City 4-0 on Thursday, were far from their best with the opening goal coming from just their second shot on target, Sadio Mane lashing Naby Keita's cross in via the underside of the crossbar. Until then Villa had looked like earning a precious and unexpected point and had even had chances to go ahead themselves, with Alisson parrying away Anwar El Ghazi's fierce shot early in the second half. Argentino de Merlo will host Excursionistas for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. I expect, this will be a very tense match. I think, both teams want to get a positive result. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result on the home field. However, they are not convincing team. They have only 1 victory in their last 5 matches. Also, we have Excursionistas who's is more ambitious team in this season. Also, Excursionistas are in better shape. They have three consecutive victories. I think, this will not be an easy task. Nevertheless, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Boikott OL i Kina – for uigurenes skyld | Vegar Jørgenstuen 26. nov. 2021 — Qatar på grunn av langt færre menneskerettighetsbrudd enn det Kina holder på med. Norge må ta grep og vise standhaftighet mot Kina – for å ... Qatar gav milliardstøtte til amerikanske topp-universiteter for 6 døgn siden — En ny rapport avslører at flere av USAs mest presigefylte høyskoler og universiteter har mottatt milliardbeløp av diktaturer som Qatar og Kina. These two sides clash for the first time since the 2018 playoffs, with the pair going on quite the journey since then. The hosts went up to the Premier League and straight back down, while Derby narrowly missed out on the top flight back in May’s playoff final. Ahead of this one, both sides are hoping to be in the playoff mix again, with just five points between them going into this meeting at Craven Cottage. Liverpool have now collected 100 points from the last 102 available and with a 22-point lead over Manchester City, a first title for 30 years is now an inevitability. They have records to break though. They have matched City's 20 consecutive Premier League home wins and equalled Nottingham Forest's 42-match unbeaten top-flight streak set in 1977-78. He scored the fastest quadruple in Champions League history against Red Star Belgrade on 26 November, taking just 14 minutes and 31 seconds. Approximate odds: 100-1Hugo Lloris Club: Tottenham Nation: FranceAge: 32 Honours 2019: NoneNot the most obvious choice on paper - Lloris was in nets as Spurs made it all the way to the Champions League final but hadn't been at his best before suffering a bad elbow injury which ended his year in October. The bet that stands out is 'Man City to Win & Under 4.5 Goals'. For all Man City should have far too much in the locker for their League 1 hosts, they're not fancied to completely run riot. After all, Guardiola's men haven't scored more than three goals in an away League Cup game in over three years, while changes in personnel are likely. The fact that a decision has to be made means stories like this will come out, but De Gea has been there for United throughout their most difficult times, so the club needs to stand by him during his own. The only issue is that United could face losing a class keeper in Henderson if they don't give him minutes. Derfor ble «sportsvasking» årets nyord 3. feb. 2022 — Det ser vi nå ved inngangen til OL i Kina, og det ser vi gjennom den kritiske dekningen av det kommende fotball-VM i Qatar. Man kan ikke bare ... There can’t be a repeat of what happened to the young kids against Aston Villa [a 5-0 thrashing in the League Cup at Villa Park]. They should be playing with experienced players, those who need minutes themselves. Liverpool will try and deny it, but a defeat against Shrewsbury could damage careers before they’ve taken off as 'Shrewsbury edge brave Liverpool youngsters' is replaced with 'League One's Shrewsbury humiliate Liverpool at Anfield' when the game is recalled in a few years' time. Here we have an Israeli league match in the relegation group where the Netanya host Bnei Yehuda team. The host is in 4th place in the group and collected a total number of 34 points and the guests are the leaders with 38 points. The guests have won here in the last 5 away games, so I expect they will win. We Bnei Yehuda Tel Aviv's team can take points against their opponent of the day. The last victory of the hosts dates back to 2017. Advantage for visitors. These two teams are currently fairly confident since they have almost 10 points more than the first team in the relegation zone. Therefore, I don't expect an exciting game. The Gunners are now unbeaten in seven league matches and have only lost one of the 12 games in all competitions the Spaniard has been at the helm for. Despite some issues defending set pieces against the Toffees, Arsenal look to a tougher nut to crack nowadays and beating an Everton side that have been equally hard to defeat since Ancelotti took charge is no mean feat. Although El Porvenir are coming from a 1-p win against Berazategui, we cannot forget that they stand last in the 2019/2020 season and almost doomed to relegated to the First D. They also won 1, drew 5 and lost 12. Central Cordoba is a team that play good football. Both teams are in the bottom of the table after 3 games played. Both teams played tight football in these 3 rounds with few goals, but there were goals in each other's net, there were more than 3 goals in 3 of the last 4 and both teams managed to score a goal, so I think we will see a draw. Pogba has constantly been linked with a move to the Bernabeu, especially with fellow Frenchman Zinedine Zidane in charge at Real Madrid. Manchester United are said to value the French midfielder at £150 million and would reject a straight-swap deal. Video - Pogba 2020? How the midfielder's contract holds key to Real move - Euro Papers01:28 Kovac wants Arsenal job Former Bayern Munich boss Niko Kovac has reportedly expressed his interest in the vacancy at Arsenal, according to the Sun. Despite the unprecedented circumstances, the only professional club in the Canadian capital has a supporter group eager to don Atletico colours, a former Spain striker Mista as manager and a set of players trying to keep sharp through online sessions. It began with dinner after the Champions League final in Madrid last summer and a friendship struck between Canadian Premier League commissioner David Clanachan and Atletico Madrid chief executive Miguel Angel Gil Marin. BATE Borisov have won seven of their last eight league and cup games. Dinamo Brest have lost five of their last seven league and cup games. BATE Borisov have scored 14 goals in their last four games, including a midweek 3-1 win at Dinamo Brest. There's a lot at stake as BATE Borisov face Dinamo Brest in the final of the Belarus Cup on neutral territory at the Dinamo Stadium in Minsk. It seems like an obvious bet when you hear the fixture being read out but the stats back it up: It's highly likely that this will be a low-scoring game. Faith and science join forces to suggest under 2.5 goals is a solid bet. Going into the final game of the season, he was two goals behind Gunnar Nordahl's mark of 35 in 37 for AC Milan, which had stood since 1949-50. The Argentine striker, who ended last season on loan with Chelsea, then hit a 19-minute hat-trick in the second half of Napoli's 4-0 win over already-relegated Frosinone. Immobile had finished the season with five goals on loan at Torino, for whom he scored 22 goals in 2013-14. Conceded by Jack Stephens. Posted at 88' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Luka Milivojevic. Posted at 87' Foul by Moussa Djenepo (Southampton). Posted at 87' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Attempt saved. James Ward-Prowse (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Pushing the date back would allow Premier League clubs the chance to offer their stadiums and medical staff to the National Health Service, knowing they would not be required in the short term. That would at least correct some of the negative publicity that has accompanied news that four clubs, including Tottenham, are already using the government's furlough scheme to compensate laid-off workers by up to £2,500-a-month, despite their players and manager Jose Mourinho, some of whom earn in excess of £100,000-a-week, remaining on full pay. Assisted by Callum Wilson. Posted at 68' Foul by Jack O'Connell (Sheffield United). Posted at 68' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Callum Wilson with a headed pass. Posted at 65' Attempt missed. John Lundstram (Sheffield United) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Captain Troy Deeney said he does not know if he has played his last game for the club. Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 3-2 Watford: Hornets haven't been good enough this season - Deeney On Monday, Pozzo and Duxbury added: "Every club wants to be playing at the highest possible level. We have always said we are here for the long-term and we will not allow this one moment of great disappointment to stop the continued development of this club over the next eight years and beyond. Sponset hykleri i Qatar 30. nov. 2022 — Siden OL i Kina og Russland har Russland umotivert angrepet Ukraina. Da det tyske landslaget fikk forbud mot å bruke «one love» på et ... Messi is incredible, he can do things that you only see on Playstation, but we have to try and stop him," added the former midfielder, who faced Barcelona six times in his playing days. We used to say at the end of the match that we were playing another sport because they wouldn't let you touch the ball," he said. Australia captain Kerr, who was born on the outskirts of Perth, also commented on the devastating bushfires ravaging her home country after the game at Kingsmeadow. It has been really tough. You feel quite helpless over here. Hopefully it can gain the media coverage it deserves like other natural disasters," she said. Slike VM-bilder blir sensurert i Kina 29. nov. 2022 — Et åpent brev som spurte «om Kina var på en annen planet enn Qatar De siste dagene har mange tusen tatt til gatene i Kina for å protestere mot ... Only a wonder save by Jordan Pickford denied him a second goal. He's beginning to be the type of centre-forward we need," said Hodgson. He was lively, held the ball up well and got his head on a few balls. That was a positive for us. What do the fans think? Christian Benteke ended a run of 17 games and 765 minutes without scoring in the Premier LeagueAmong the supporters, there are plenty of views for and against sticking with Hodgson for the rest of the season and beyond. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Celtic. Leigh Griffiths replaces Odsonne Edouard. Posted at 87' Corner, Celtic. Conceded by Sean McLoughlin. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Michael Johnston (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. BookingPosted at 85' Paul McGinn (St. Mirren) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. They have the patience to wait as they have an experienced squad. When the bull has lost enough blood and becomes a bit dizzy, they kill it off. Mourinho the motivator Media playback is not supported on this device The world according to Jose MourinhoChelsea's players soon saw both carrot and stick from Mourinho. The manager tore into his players at half-time of the 2-2 draw with champions Arsenal in December 2004. In addition, Leicester scored exactly two goals in three of their last four meetings with Brighton on their way to picking up maximum points in each of those three contests, though they conceded at other end in the most recent brace of encounters with Albion. The fact that they've done a good job of restricting teams when winning at home, conceding zero goals, should mean that Rangers come into this final game feeling confident, even if they are playing the only team to beat them. With only one win from their last four matches, Schalke are dragging their feet. Sometimes a team has to reach a low point before they can turn a corner. That low point for Schalke may have been the hammering Bayern gave them last week. We think that a response will be given in Berlin and with an improved performance should come three points. Back Schalke draw no bet. Non-European players travelling far for international matches racked up most air miles, with Brazil's Marquinhos (110,787 km) and Roberto Firmino (97,907 km) and South Korea's Son Heung-min (88,289 km) the top three, his research showed. Paris Saint-Germain's Marquinhos alone accounted for 53. CO2 emissions, while Ballon d'Or hopefuls Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Virgil Van Dijk of Liverpool were responsible for 20. Manchester United will continue to pay all casual matchday staff even if the remainder of their season is cancelled or played behind closed doors. The Football Association has announced that all elite football is suspended until 30 April because of coronavirus, but United say their staff's earnings will be unaffected. Old Trafford will host four Premier League matches if the season resumes. It is understood the payments total £1m and cover more than 3,000 staff. Although this is a play-off match in the Austrian league, the house still evaluates a quite different match between the two teams. Salzburg had to be a guest but were pushed up to 2 draws. If put them in the last confrontation, perhaps it is a bad result when only 2-2 draw. But looking at the whole picture, maybe the fans will feel that Hartberg is lucky in that match. Salzburg received a red card and it was an unexpected result. They are one from bottom in the table and host Dinamo Minsk who are three places and three points above them. It's been a struggle for Smolevichi with only three points from their five league games this season. Even worse, they have only managed to score twice in those games, though only four goals have been conceded. Follow Sunday's Premier League liveBlades' week of VARA bizarre second goal in United's 2-0 home defeat by Newcastle on Thursday led Blades manager Chris Wilder to say that football was "sucking the life" from him. Whether or not today's events have changed his opinion, there is no doubt that the visitors' final 16 minutes would have been much more uncomfortable had the red card been allowed to stand. View more on twitterThey both donned the red home kit as Juan Mata, Anthony Martial and Aaron Wan-Bissaka joined Fernandes in the away team for the match refereed by fitness coach Charlie Owen. United - currently fifth in the Premier League - will restart their season away at Tottenham on 19 June before welcoming Sheffield United to Old Trafford on 24 June. View more on twitterRather than an inter-squad match, Arsenal went one step further and welcomed Championship strugglers Charlton to Emirates Stadium. I would really like to speak to him," Ljungberg told a news conference on Tuesday. I'm in contact with him but I haven't spoken to him because it's been a bit hectic, but it's on my list to do so. No signings for Guardiola, maybe for Klopp? Liverpool are open to bringing in players in the January transfer window, says Jurgen Klopp - but Pep Guardiola says Manchester City won't. Presset mot Qatar har ikke hjulpet 24. nov. 2021 — Fengslingen av to norske journalister viser enda en gang at Qatar ikke har skjerpet seg nevneverdig i forkant av fotball-VM. well in this match I surely expect a lot of goals but still I think holstein Kiel is not going to be defeated,they are on the middle of the table with 10 points away from Stuttgart in top 3 so they will surely attack for the win and I think they have solid chance to do it despite their horrible defense at home and that is why because Stuttgart on the road has just 3 wins since the season started and in their first game after the break they lasted from wehen 2-1 on the road so Kiel win or draw No one was arrested. Standard Liege said the club and its president, Bruno Venanzi, would cooperate with the investigation and hoped the situation would be clarified soon. Our club and Bruno Venanzi are calm because they are not charged as part of this investigation," it said. Monaco-based players agent Christophe Henrotay was arrested at the request of a Brussels judge in September. Qatars politiske gambling 21. nov. 2022 — Saudi Arabia og Bahrain murrer fremdeles etter at blokaden mot Qatar i 2017 mislyktes. Kina og Russland ser ikke poenget med debatten i det hele ... Sanksjoner 23. okt. 2023 — Andre retter seg kun mot enkeltpersoner. Utenriksdepartementet anmoder alle norske eksportører om å sette seg godt inn i regelverket, herunder ... The Gunners, however, ran out of steam towards the end of the first half as Chelsea, helped by Lampard removing Emerson and sending on Jorginho, started to dominate and continued to do so after the break. Arsenal were resilient but were hanging on and ultimately it was a calamitous individual error and familiar defensive fragility that was to prove their undoing. Leno's rush of blood left Jorginho with the easiest of finishes, although Arsenal certainly had a case to complain about his continued presence on the pitch after escaping that second yellow card. It would still prefer it not to happen but the governing body understands that Manchester City are in a tricky position thanks to a problem they had no control over. Once the March international break has passed, there are only two spare midweek slots - and City already need one for their game against Arsenal, postponed after they reached the EFL Cup final. If they progress past Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup, Pep Guardiola's side could have another two games called off, so they can do without using the West Ham game to fill a slot. this is going to be great game to watch no doubts in that, two teams which are fighting for the champions league spot and just 2 points separates them and also both of them started the season after the break very good,borusia beat Frankfurt 1-3 on the road and Leverkusen Beat Werder 1-4 on the road so in this game it should be a lot of goals and chances on both sides so betting on goals is surely recommended but I still think Bayer is closer to victory, I think they have better squad and they at least should not be defeated today Alex Morgan Club: Orlando Pride Nation: USAAge: 30 Honours 2019: Women's World CupIt's impossible not to think of Morgan as one of the main contenders for this award. The 30-year-old finished joint-top scorer at the 2019 Women's World Cup and is viewed as one of the world's most influential female players. With her first child due in April 2020, the Ballon d'Or would be a nice early present ahead of motherhood. Jose on Eriksen future Video - Jose on Eriksen future: Only me, Amazon and Christian know!00:56 08:30 - Big night of UCL matches Right then, big old evening of Champions League action tonight, with Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham manager coming against Olympiacos. Man City host Shakhtar Donetsk, while there are two heavyweight European clashes as Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Bernabeu, and Juventus take on Atletico Madrid in Turin.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page