top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·52 חברים

伊朗 对阵 阿联酋 現場比賽 0-1!2-2!亚洲杯3场爆冷:1场假球,5队0丢球,含国足 23 一月 2024

2023年5月11日 — C组:伊朗、阿联酋、中国香港、巴勒斯坦. D组:日本、印尼、伊拉克、越南 ... 在接受主持人采访时,孙雯表示,中国男足应该充满信心,并在亚洲杯赛场上尽其 ...

2023年卡塔尔亚洲杯:比赛结果、比分和小组积分榜一览 2024年1月12日 — C组:伊朗、阿联酋、中国香港、巴勒斯坦. D组:日本、印度尼西亚、伊拉克 卢塞尔体育场仅举办两场比赛:揭幕战(卡塔尔对阵黎巴嫩)和决赛。 以下是 ... Brighton boss Graham Potter conceded his team struggled to keep up with Leicester's blistering pace. We're disappointed to lose but over the course of the game it was a fair result," he said. Once they are 1-0 up, they are hard to contain because they are so dangerous on the counter. They can attack in different ways. 阿联酋队_体坛明星_竞技风暴_新浪网 - 体育 ... 对阵云南红塔 (3月31日); 实德与红塔提前开战预计5日赶赴阿联酋征战亚超杯 (3月31 伊朗1-0阿联酋卡万普尔摆脱防守 (10月26日). 新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 ... Team CSKA will host team Zenit at home. It is a game from Russian Premier League. Hosts did 2 defeats and draw at the last 3 games played. Guests are coming after win with score 7-1. My bet is on hosts with AH +0.5. Odds are not so high. But CSKA has new owners now. Club also got new investors and patrons. And it will be the first game after those changes. Hosts have a big motivation to prove their power and skills before new owners. Guests are in the top zone. A draw is a good result for them in this match ! Juventus are the only unbeaten side in all competitions among teams in the top five European leagues this season (W15 D4). Meanwhile, Lazio have won their last six league games: the Biancocelesti have never had a longer run in the first half of a Serie A season. Following that run, these two Italian heavyweights go head to head. The hosts looked in devastating form tonight, while Leicester have been on an excellent run before tonight and face Liverpool next. Can they between them exert the kind of pressure on Liverpool that might lead to a title race rather than a procession? MAN OF THE MATCH Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City): If the match had ended at half-time, the torturous 45 minutes Mahrez gave Ben Chilwell might have won the argument. Full TimePosted at 90'+9' Second Half ends, Arsenal 1, Leicester City 1. Posted at 90'+8' Attempt missed. Dennis Praet (Leicester City) right footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Demarai Gray. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Arsenal. Ainsley Maitland-Niles replaces Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Demarai Gray (Leicester City). The 23-year-old scored a penalty to give Leipzig a 1-0 win over Tottenham Hotspur in the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie on Wednesday, taking his tally to 26 goals for the club in all competitions this season. Sport Bild reported last week that European champions Liverpool, who already boast the powerful attacking trio of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino, were interested in signing Werner at the end of the campaign. Glenn Murray replaces Aaron Connolly. Posted at 82' Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Dangerous play by Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 81' Attempt missed. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 80' Shane Duffy (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. British media has linked Rodgers with a move to the London club following Spaniard Unai Emery's sacking on Friday after Arsenal's worst run in more than a quarter of a century. Rodgers, who has transformed Leicester into credible title contenders this season since taking over the Foxes in February, fuelled the speculation after Sunday's 2-1 win over Everton by saying he had a release clause in his contract. 2015年亚足联亚洲杯决赛 三人执法了本届亚洲杯的四场比赛,包括沙特对阵中国、科威特对阵韩国、伊拉克对阵日本的小组赛,以及日本和阿联酋之间的四分之一决赛。法哈尼此前曾为一些国际比赛执法,最 ... Diego Simeone's side, whose last defeat against lower-ranked opposition was against Albacete in the final game before the manager's arrival, currently sit third in the La Liga table. It is their third defeat in a row - they lost to Eibar in the league on Saturday, having lost 4-1 on penalties to Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup final the previous Sunday. On Wednesday, former Atletico striker Antoine Griezmann scored two late goals as Barcelona avoided a shock defeat against third tier UD Ibiza. Marcus Rashford of England celebrates his sides second goal with goalscorer Harry Kane during the UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifier between Kosovo and EnglandGetty Images Now, Southgate will have niggling doubts. There were already March friendlies to prepare for without Kane, but he will seek clarification from Mourinho as to whether he should be doing likewise this summer. The hosts are a third-tier side, one who aren’t doing all that much this season. With some mixed results behind them, there’s little faith that they can pull off an incredible upset and take out the top side in Holland. hallescher is just 3 points above relegation zone and they are surely very motivated to get the win and luckily for them they have to play versus worst team in the league,Jena already relegated and of course they are not in good shape and they are losing games in a row and I don't see how they could avoid losing this one tonight too but also I think it is very realistic they will lost it with at least two goals difference cause their defense is very bad so even 3-0 or maybe 4-0 is not going to be that much of a surprise The venue in Sandwich, Kent will now host the venue in 2021. Southgate to take 30% wage cut Football Association CEO Mark Bullingham has confirmed the governing body's highest earners, including Gareth Southgate will take a significant pay cut. The coronavirus is likely to cost the FA around £100 million and potentially much more if the crisis continues deep into the year. 亚洲杯129:伊朗vs阿联酋(01-23,23:00) 9小时前 — 亚洲杯129:伊朗vs阿联酋(01-23,23:00). 本场比赛是亚洲杯小组赛C组第三轮的较量,由世界排名第21位的伊朗对阵世界排名第64位的阿联酋。 对阵韩国——那是2017年3月23日| "FREE" Painting Class 2023年11月21日 — 中国对阵韩国現場直播21.11.2023 高清直播17小时前— 对阵韩国——那是2017年3月23日,双方在长沙相遇,贺龙体育中心座无虚席,国足1比0取胜。 世界杯早餐11.22|2-6惨败英格兰!伊朗队赛前拒唱国歌今晚6点梅 伊朗队赛前拒唱国歌. 11月21日晚,世界杯小组赛迎来B组一场焦点战,英格兰对阵亚洲排名最高的伊朗。 本场比赛开赛前,双方唱国歌环节,伊朗队全队拒绝唱国歌,以此表达 ... As a United fan, it is hard to think he will let his chance slip. He is unlikely to be signed permanently, so he knows he has only four months to be remembered. The 30-year-old striker left Britain after his early impressive form for Watford tailed off, so it would be wrong to expect anything exceptional. I do not really understand why odds are so high on the over 2.5 goals in this one as for sure Tottenham will be needing at least 2 goals in order to win all 3 points, while Wolves scored 9 goals in their last 3 games winning 4-0 at home in the Europa League first leg with Espanyol while losing earlier this week the return leg 3-2 in Spain but it did not really matter they still made it through while resting key players in that return leg. Reaction to Tuesday's Premier League actionAguero helps City come through tough testIt is hard to imagine that a manager who has won trophies wherever he has worked is claiming he can still learn from others, but that's exactly what Pep Guardiola said prior to this game. The former Barcelona and Bayern Munich boss spoke highly of Sheffield United under Chris Wilder, saying they are a team he can learn from. A few weeks ago, the Italian Cup looked as if it was the best chance for Napoli to secure European football next season. They were down in the bottom half of the table but have now climbed up to sixth. Napoli are only nine points behind the final Champions League spot, so a strong finish might just get them a top four place. The working group will also examine the issue of clubs' responsibilities to pay their staff when leagues are suspended. The document states that clubs, players and coaches should be encouraged to work together to agree on salary reductions and deferrals. Yet they should consider the alternative, where possible, that agreements between clubs and employees are suspended when teams are not playing or training. Arsenal entered the weekend in top spot but were briefly knocked off their perch as Chelsea came from 1-0 behind to find two goals in two minutes and hand Manchester City their second defeat of the season. Emma Hayes' side do still have a game in hand over their title rivals but they will have to settle for second place for now as Arsenal cantered to a 3-0 victory at Reading to return to the top. I’m more worried about us going down than I am about catching this bloody bug,” said 75-year-old Archie Harrison, adding that he had supported Hamlet since 1964. The trouble is, I can’t do anything about stopping either. A good crowd of around 1,400 turned up at Dartford’s modern and well-equipped Princes Park to watch their side take on Chelmsford City in something of a Kent-Essex derby in the National League South. Walter Ferreti won the last four games at home and they look so well. They scored 14 goals and conceded only two goals in last five games played. I think that they will not concede any goals tonight against Sabanas. The hosts play the best football in the last weeks so I think that victory in this match will be an easy task for them. Deportivo Las Sabanas lost four of five games on away and conceded 12 goals. I think that we can expect here at least two goals for Ferretti and clean sheet. Sabanas shouldn't score against one of the best defenses Match of the best Brazilian League ( League A ) . Team Flamengo will play at home with team Avai. My bet on hosts with AH -2 .25. Team Flamengo are leaders and 1st in the league. They won last their 4 matches. Their shape is well. Guests takes the last place in the table with 19 points after 35 matches. At first game Flamengo won 3 - 0 with team Avai. At home match I am waiting score 3 - 0 or 4 - 0. Difference between clubs is very big now. I recommend to play this bet with me for good odds on hosts . One of Iniesta's friends describes him staying in bed for hours and hours after training during that difficult time. Eventually, with the help of his friends, family, team and coach, Iniesta got back to his old self. They're people and this very human thing that befalls millions around the world, they have to know that we’re there for them," says Pep Guardiola. Everyone loves Iniesta Class, on and off the pitchIn case it wasn't already apparent, this film will reinforce the opinion that Iniesta is just one of the good guys. People drop points here and there and we drop points, it's a crazy league at the moment. I hope and think Arsenal can finish in the top four. Ljungberg said ideally he would have "five or six weeks" to get his ideas across to the players but with a home match against Brighton & Hove Albion on Thursday before a trip to West Ham United the following Monday he does not have that luxury. Western United entered their maiden A-League season full of confidence, winning three of their opening five matches and sitting within the top three in the league. Their recent form has seen them drop off from the leading pack, with losses against Newcastle Jets and Central Coast Mariners leaving them six points off the top. Things don’t get any easier for the side either with the visit of current champions, Sydney FC. Plus, there is still a lot of uncertainty about how the virus outbreak will continue to develop,” he added. We cannot find any justifiable reason to restart the season," PSV technical director Toon Gerbrands said. They echoed the sentiments of Overmars who was irritated by the Dutch football association’s (KNVB) decision to try to complete the campaign, even if it means re-starting as late as mid-June. Latest on coronavirusPremier League & EFL ditch pre-match fair-play handshakesGovernment tells Premier League to 'step up' coronavirus planningCoronavirus sport timelineSpadafora said in a statement: "It does not make sense at this moment to endanger the health of footballers, referees, technicians and supporters who will surely gather to watch the matches, only to not temporarily suspend football and affect the interests that revolve around it. 亚洲杯抽签揭晓,国足小组赛对阵卡塔尔、黎巴嫩 - 上观新闻 2023年5月11日 — C组:伊朗、阿联酋、中国香港、巴勒斯坦. D组:日本、印尼、伊拉克、越南 在接受主持人采访时,孙雯表示,中国男足应该充满信心,并在亚洲杯赛场上尽其 ... While the January transfer window hasn't provided as many headlines as fans might expect, Milan supporters cannot complain about the inactivity of their club. Drastic action was required after their final game before the Italian winter break, a 5-0 defeat to Atalanta. It was a fitting note to end a dismal decade on for Milan, a ten-year period that produced only one major trophy: The Serie A title way back in 2010-2011. Wolfsburg players kicked boots with the officials afterwardsWolfsburg players kicked boots with the referee and his assistants, rather than the usual handshakes, following their 2-1 victory at Augsburg. Elsewhere, fist bumps and elbow bumps were the name of the game. Players and managers were interviewed by television reporters with microphones on sticks, keeping to a safe distance, while post-match news conferences were done by video conferencing. In August, we are going to meet teams in the these competitions who have been able to prepare better than us. Aulas hoping to assemble 'best' women's teamLyon were awarded the French women's title, winning the competition for the 14th consecutive season, and are reigning European champions. England internationals Lucy Bronze, Nikita Parris and Alex Greenwood were all part of this season's title-winning squad. I've been in love with Mbappé for a long time," said Zidane. I've been seeing him for a long time, when he came here [to Real Madrid] for trials. Spurs lineup Ake transfer Tottenham are keeping a close eye on Bournemouth defender Nathan Aké as they look to bolster their defence, having kept just one clean sheet this season, the lowest of any side in the Premier League. That high scoring pattern has also been evident in Southampton's league matches this season, and over 2.5 goals hit the net with both teams scoring in 10 of their last 15 top-flight games since the end of September. The Liverpudlian views his move as a fresh start, having left Plymouth Argyle in December. He came through the ranks at the Toffees, before moves to Oldham Athletic and Sheffield United, where he received two suspensions in nine months for drug use. I had always wanted to play abroad, but I didn't know much about Memphis, apart from Elvis Presley," Baxter says. It is good having Tim here to talk to - he regularly calls me to see how I am getting on, especially as we are in lockdown. Hello everyone who's likes Primera Division. I will try to give you correct prediction about this game. Sevilla are very nice team but today will be very hardly for them to take the win. Athletic Bilbao are very strong and the have power to grab something from this game. This two teams have not draw last ten games between them and I am sure is time for that. Last two games for Athletes were draw and they played every one game very strictly and defensive. I think they not give chances for offensive football players from Sevilla. That's why u will take draw here. 亚冠联赛16强抽签:山东泰山对阵川崎前锋 2023年12月28日 — 16强具体对阵情况如下:全北现代队(韩国)对阵浦项铁人队(韩国)、蔚山HD队(韩国) (阿联酋)、费哈队(沙特)对阵利雅得胜利队(沙特)、塞帕罕队(伊朗)对阵 ... 亚洲杯又乱了!4分球队可能出局,国足2分却能出线 1天前 — C组:伊朗6分、阿联酋4分、巴勒斯坦1分、中国香港0分. D组:伊拉克6分 E组的巴林对阵约旦,不管什么结果,这个小组第三最多都是积4分;F组的阿曼 ... Gemma Bonner (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Caroline Weir with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 64' Abbey-Leigh Stringer (Everton Ladies) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 63' Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 63' Foul by Abbey-Leigh Stringer (Everton Ladies). The result left United fifth in the standings on 34 points from 22 games, five behind fourth-placed Chelsea, while Norwich stayed rooted to the bottom with 14 points. Midfielder Juan Mata enjoyed a rare league start for United and made the most of it as he contributed with two assists, the first when Rashford met the Spaniard's inswinging cross at the far post and side-footed it home in the 27th minute. They deservedly led at the break after Alexander Tettey capitalised on confusion in the United box to lace in a skimming shot. But the Canaries' defence buckled in the face of Blades pressure and paid the price for being both timid and static. They might have seen a way back into the game when Chris Basham was shown a straight red card for a lunging challenge on Kenny McLean, only for VAR to downgrade the dismissal to a yellow for the first time in the Premier League. In fact, their 3-0 loss to Leicester at the start of 2020 made it three defeats on the bounce for Newcastle and four losses in their last five league games. They went on to draw with Rochdale in the FA Cup last weekend, so confidence is low at St James’ Park right now. Away from home they have lost six of their last eight league matches too, so victory is looking unlikely for them on Saturday. Brentford's defeat ensured that, with a move to their new ground scheduled for next season, this was the final cup game after 116 years at the tumbledown stadium. Any chance of an upset was effectively ended by Brentford manager Thomas Frank's decision to field a second team ahead of a key Championship game against promotion rivals Nottingham Forest on Tuesday. Dan-Axel Zagadou (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Jadon Sancho with a cross following a corner. Posted at 52' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Niklas Moisander. Posted at 52' Attempt blocked. Erling Haaland (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Dan-Axel Zagadou with a cross. Diego SimeoneGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Jan Oblak. Rightly regarded as one of the best old school goalkeepers in the world, Oblak thwarted Liverpool time and again with a string of fine saves, while, under pressure not putting a foot wrong all night. Only against Bayern (9) in May 2016 has Oblak made more saves in a Champions League game than this clash with Liverpool. It seems like Ake could return to his former club Chelsea and Rugani has only started one Serie A match for Juventus this season, so maybe the best option would be to go all out for French defender Upamecano. However, RB Leipzig are currently top of the Bundesliga table, so would he want to leave a potential title win in favour for a rebuilding job at the Emirates? Read the full story Chelsea dealt Dembele blow after £34m bid rejected Chelsea have had a cash-plus-player offer worth around £34 million rejected from Lyon over the transfer of French forward Moussa Dembele. He also indicated the time might have come for Howe to seek a new challenge. Eddie, now, is not just a manager that occasionally coaches in the Premier League. He is a Premier League manager by his own right," he said. With all respect to Bournemouth, which is also a Premier League club in its own right, I think one day Eddie has to go into battle. 解禁后伊朗美女球迷丰腴身材抢戏中伊大战!国足呆萌女 - 体育 2019年1月25日 — 伊朗队的女球迷从此成为了赛场边一道靓丽的风景线,对阵中国队是1/4决赛,这场关键比赛,自然也吸引了不少伊朗女球迷来到现场。 可以看到,摘下面纱的伊朗 ... 2015年亚洲杯预选赛赛程 - 体育- 搜狐 2013年1月29日 — 比赛对阵, 地点, 比分. 2013.02.06-21:30, 伊拉克VS印尼, 拉希德体育场(迪拜) 伊朗VS黎巴嫩, 5-0. 2013.02.06, 泰国VS科威特, 1-3. 2013.03.22, 黎巴嫩VS ... It was the penalty that proved the pivotal moment of the game though and Pope's save ensured he edged Barnes for the best player on the park. Player ratings Burnley: Pope 8*, Bardsley 6, Mee 6, Tarkowski 6, Taylor 7, Hendrick 6, Cork 5, Westwood 7, McNeil 6, Rodriguez 6, Wood 6. Subs: Lennon 6. Leicester: Schmeichel 6, Ricardo 6, Evans 5, Soyuncu 5, Fuchs 6, Mendy 6, Barnes 8, Praet 7, Maddison 6, Perez 6, Vardy 5. 阿联酋2023 年卡塔尔亚足联亚洲杯™ |比赛比赛亮点! - YouTube YouTube YouTube 8:45 YouTube PES WORLD 1 周前 1 周前 SubstitutionPosted at 69' Substitution, Southampton. Danny Ings replaces Michael Obafemi. Posted at 68' Willian (Chelsea) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 68' Foul by Nathan Redmond (Southampton). SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Chelsea. Christian Pulisic replaces Callum Hudson-Odoi. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Stuart Armstrong (Southampton) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page