top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

(Livestream TV) OFI - Panetolikos live video 23 January 2024

Panetolikos vs OFI Crete (09/01/2023) Super League Greece ...YouTube · Fifazkilla 86190+ views · 1 year ago YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 YouTube · Fifazkilla 86 9:39

Another memorable 46-game Championship campaign reaches its conclusion on Wednesday, with 11 of the 12 games having something riding on them. And while West Brom, Brentford and Fulham battle to join Leeds in the Premier League, it looks like lawyers will have an impact on relegation. Hull, Barnsley and Luton are the bottom three, but Charlton, Middlesbrough and Birmingham are still not safe. And above them, Wigan, Sheffield Wednesday and Derby are at risk of points deductions that could directly affect the lower half of the table. Only time will tell. However, club officials will be very aware that the whole situation will be affecting all the staff and players throughout the entire inquiry. Read the full story . City's plan to keep spending The thought of a potential points deduction hasn't stopped Pep Guardiola and his recruitment staff from planning summer transfers. Added to that Spurs have scored 14 goals across those matches since his appointment in November - moving to fifth and within three points of Chelsea. He's a man for a big club," Lampard added. His personality and his record is something that needs to be in top level football. We know the record that Jose has as a winning manager, he's won wherever he's been. He's a pragmatic manager, that can be seen as a negative but I don't mean it like that, we used to get criticised, the early Chelsea team I played in, as somewhat boring but we weren't. However, only three were on target so a bit of time practicing their shooting on goal is needed before this game and have only scored one goal in their last three matches. Home form is nothing to boast about with only two wins in 14 league games. Ten of those have been lost with just one point from their last five at home. Silkeborg is going to face Odense. The hosts are in the last place in the league standings and it is a high probability that they will fall down to the second league of Denmark. The hosts won at home only 2 of 13 games and scored 14 goals while conceded 27. It doesn't look good but in this match against OB, they got a chance for victory. They played well against Soenderjyske (2:2). OB is so strong at home but on away they lost four of the last five games played. In the whole season, they won only 3 times. My bet is Silkeborg to win with Asian handicap 0 Mura Will play against Maribor in the Slovenian Top division. The victory is a little more expected from the visiting team in this match, which is in third place on the table, which is enough to lead them to the UEFA Cup qualifiers as the host struggles to retake that spot so I think the guests will play smart here. They will try to avoid defeat and hold on to their position. Real Salt Lake's biggest strength is their defence. They had the second-best defensive record in the Western Conference last season and have been able to nullify San Jose Earthquakes' forwards in the recent past. Back a low-scoring game. Read the full story Coutinho fumed over Levy deal Former Liverpool playmaker Philippe Coutinho was reportedly fuming with Tottenham Hotspur chairman Daniel Levy. The Mail reports that Spurs had agreed a deal with Barcelona for Coutinho as he weighed up Giovani Lo Ceso and Bruno Fernandes as options. Once the terms were settled, Levy then tried to reduce the cost further which led to the move breaking down. I know everybody is excited about Bundesliga coming back and it is expecting a lot of goals on every game but on this one I don't think that is going to happen cause Borussia Dortmund is in title race, it is very important for them to get the win in this match and I don't think they will rush to play a game with enormous amount of goals and also so4 is their big rival so it should be tough for both teams to score and so4 is not so good on the road especially offensive so I think they will not score a goal at all today Napoli vs Genk predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League fixture at Stadio San Paolo. Will the hosts secure their place in the knockout rounds? Read on for our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. On Monday, Newcastle United became the first Premier League club to put non-playing staff on leave. A number of other football clubs have taken steps to reduce their costs. Hearts were the first Scottish Premiership side to ask staff to take a salary reduction of 50% and on Tuesday Celtic manager Neil Lennon said wage cuts were a possibility. Elsewhere in Europe, Barcelona players are taking a 70% pay cut and will make additional contributions to ensure non-sporting staff receive full wages. OFI Crete FC – Panetolikos: Live score, updates and head- Match OFI Crete FC vs Panetolikos 1:0 in the Greece. Super League (1/20/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Juve, who had gone their first 19 games under new coach Maurizio Sarri unbeaten in all competitions, went ahead with a Cristiano Ronaldo goal in the 25th minute but Luiz Felipe levelled for Lazio in first-half stoppage time. The game turned in the 69th minute when Juve right back Cuadrado clattered into Manuel Lazzari after he was sent clear by Luis Alberto's pass and the referee dismissed the Colombian after viewing the incident on the pitchside monitor. Jadon Sancho picks up the ball on the right side of the pitch and sets off on a driving, weaving run, gliding between two men before breezing past another. He still has a lot to do when he reaches the edge of the box but he makes it look so easy with a low, precise side-foot finish. The game is only a friendly before the 2019-20 season, and opponents Seattle Sounders are nowhere near Borussia Dortmund's league, but it is still a goal that makes you sit up and take notice. I am undecided what I want to do when I retire. Being a sporting director appeals to me more than coaching but I want to be involved in the game, whatever feels right for me at the time. I have no plans in the short term to go anywhere or play abroad but I would never shut those doors. I am focused on ending the season with Villarreal. Arteta has everything you need' Cazorla won two FA Cups alongside Arteta for Arsenal - scoring in the 2014 finalCazorla played alongside new Arsenal boss Arteta during his time at the Emirates and is confident the club have the right man in charge. Guardiola told reporters ahead of Saturday's home FA Cup third round game against fourth tier Port Vale that the 25-year-old's recovery was progressing well but more time was needed for match fitness. He trained with the team for 10, 15 minutes, the rest individually and he is getting better," said Guardiola. OFI U19 vs Panetolikos U19 live score, H2H and lineups OFI U19 Panetolikos U19 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 20 Jan 2024 at 10:00 UTC time in U19 Super League, Greece. It's not easy for anyone, and to be called out is not fair for me. Mistakes are being made and have been made by loads of people and that's how we learn as well. Now it's about making better decisions. I think we all want to help the NHS, the communities. FA chief: Clubs could die because of coronavirus Greg Clarke, the chairman of England's Football Association, has warned that clubs across the country could vanish as their finances collapse under the economic impact of the coronavirus pandemic. AEG also is the owner of LA Galaxy, the MLS club where Ibrahimovic had played between March 2018 and the end of the most recent season. The 38-year-old has a 50% stake in the club and spoke of his excitement at his new role. Hammarby is a great club, with passionate supporters and a respected history in Stockholm and throughout Sweden," said Ibrahimovic. However, Derby's last three wins have been against sides who are in the bottom five. They’ve enjoyed some favourable home games to get them back on track. While their overall defensive record points to them being an organised side, their narrow wins over some of the league’s poorest sides doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. OFI Crete - Panetolikos · 20.01.2024 Please bet responsibly. © 2024 777score.com. Terms and conditions · Privacy and policy · About us · Contacts. Live stream. Format Odds. Decimal (1.50) Lazio is one of the title challenger, after their big win in derby against Inter, and following win against Genoa. They will host rival, which played well in the season, but which is having few losing games and are not at the performance, like in the previous part. Scunthorpe average 1.31 points per home game this season while Newport only average 0.90 points per away game and the hosts score an average of 1.46 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.31 goals while the visitors score an average of 0.70 per away game, which is why we have backed a 2-1 win for Scunthorpe. It was a lead they would hold onto comfortably to move up to fifth place ahead of Thursday's later games. Brighton remain 13th. TALKING POINT A game of two halves: In the first half Tottenham were much too pedestrian-like, there were too many square passes in midfield and with Brighton's opener, their defence was exposed once again. Paper Round's view: It's unsurprising that Kovac holds interest in the vacancy at the Emirates. Plenty of managers will be eyeing up that position, despite the fact that the Gunners are in disarray. Freddie Ljungberg's caretaker reign has had a nightmare start with a draw and a loss against Norwich and Brighton, which probably means Arsenal are unlikely to take him up on a permanent basis. Atlanta against Dinamo Zagreb in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Dinamo Zagreb on last 4 match in Champions League have average score is 2 goals. Meanwhile, Atlanta on last 4 match in Champions League have average score is 1 goal. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to the total average on both team that score could be over 2.5 goals. Moreover Atlanta and Dinamo Zagreb yet secure to get the ticket next round. Surely both team will make much score. Tambov and FK Krylya Sovetov Samara are not the teams that play open football usually this season in the Russian Premier League but this time I wait for goals. Both teams now stand in the relegation zone and both need points to improve their situation in the league. The UEFA Champions League resumes this week and among the matches lined up, Lokomotiv Moscow hosts Bayer Leverkusen in Group D. Going to the game, both sides have three points but Lokomotiv are placed third and Leverkusen fourth. Lokomotiv beat Leverkusen 2-1 in the first meeting in the group, back in Germany and will be looking to do a double. When Real Sociedad announced on Saturday that Norwegian Martin Odegaard would be joining Manchester City, that seemed the perfect tonic for the Premier League champions after Friday's 3-2 defeat at Wolves. The 21-year-old attacking midfielder appeared to have finally fulfilled his promise at the Basque club with four goals and five assists during this season's loan spell from Real Madrid, so the news caught a few by surprise. Max Meyer replaces Andros Townsend. Posted at 77' Attempt missed. Andros Townsend (Crystal Palace) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 76' Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Matej Vydra (Burnley). Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Patrick van Aanholt with a cross. However, we are confident that Mainz will outscore Eintracht in this game. Mainz have scored at least two goals in four of their last six Bundesliga games. Meanwhile, Eintracht have scored under 1.5 goals in three of their last four competitive fixtures. Cardiff U23 will host Coventry U23 for this fixture of the league. Both sides are very average teams in this league. Both teams have highly variable results. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Yeah, Cardiff U23 have advantage at home stadium. However, this is a very unpredictable league. I think, the visitors have a chance to make a positive result in this game. Coventry U23 is not very good team in the last matches. Nevertheless, they have the potential to provide a strong resistance. I expect, this will be tense match. The visitors lost on the previous match and do not wish to make the same mistake this time as well. ΟΦΗ-ΠΑΝΑΙΤΩΛΙΚΟΣ LIVE Streaming Ζωντανός Σχολιασμός Your browser can't play this video. Learn more. More videos on YouTube Ενημερώσου για τις καλύτερες πλατφόρμες που προσφέρουν καθημερινά live streaming ... Both teams have scored in 70% of PSV Jong’s home games in the Eerste Divisie this season and 90% of Ajax Jong’s away games have also seen goals scored at both ends of the pitch, which ties in well with our prediction for both teams to score on Monday. Ajax Jong have scored 25 goals on the road this season while PSV Jong have only netted 13 in their own backyard, so you can see why we have backed the visitors to outscore their hosts on Monday night.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page