top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

[STREAMING!!] Syria vs. India live free 23 January 2024

Ruhel Chisty MRACI CChem A... free from USA, Troops , No Boot of USA, is there now, Iraqi police and army ... INDIA word is for Hindu community weather its ST,SC, OBC, Chammar Hariizan ...

Away from home in the same time period, however, eight teams have a better record, including Wolves and Crystal Palace. The Gunners' 30 points from 25 away games are less than half what Liverpool have achieved (63), and nine points worse off than north London rivals Tottenham. Arsenal have also only kept two clean sheets on the road in that time, pointing to a wider malaise at the back. Their most recent example of defensive solidity on the road came on the first day of the season when they beat Newcastle 1-0. Well things are not going very well for Fener. They are at the 8th spot and after many years their participation at one of the European competitions are questioned. So today they have to focus on this match as this is the only way for them to save the season and avoid a huge rage from the fans. Trabzonspor on the other hand are going to fight for that 1st spot at the league which they are currently and I don't think that they will force too much here. Also this two teams are in good relationship so I expect Fener to get the win here. It was a also good day for both Manchester clubs, with Pauline Bremer scoring twice for City as they thrashed Bristol City 5-0 and Leah Galton netting a brace as United hammered Brighton & Hove Albion 4-0 at home. Everton cruised to a 3-1 win over Tottenham Hotspur while their Merseyside rivals Liverpool remain bottom of the table with a single point after seven games following their 1-0 loss at home to Arsenal. Sandhausen will host St. Pauli for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very tough match for both sides. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites on the home stadium. However, Sandhausen are in poor shape. Hosts have a more vulnerable team in recent times. They have only 1 point in their last 5 matches. Also, we have St. Pauli who's is better team at home. True, St. Pauli is not very good team away from home. However, the visitors are in better shape. They have two consecutive victories. In any case, the hosts are more vulnerable team. They were the weaker team. My pick - St. Pauli to win. Fatsa Belediyespor and Kozan will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Lig Group 2. Fatsa Belediyespor this season have the following results: 7W, 5D and 13L. Meanwhile Kozan have 8W, 7D and 10L. That much was shown when France did move on, to Hull in 2003. Before my debut against Kidderminster our secretary brought me a letter in," France says. It was from Chris, wishing me all the best and saying he knew this day would come. He'd encouraged me to believe that it would happen. Why Chris Wilder and Sheffield United are confounding predictions France scored on his debut and never looked back. Lifting Premier League trophy will be special - KloppWho makes your all-time Liverpool XI?Henderson was signed for Liverpool from Sunderland in 2011 by Dalglish during his second spell in charge of the club. Liverpool legend Dalglish is one of the most decorated figures in football and iconic on Merseyside for his trophy-laden career as a player and then a manager, as well as leading the club through the aftermath of the Hillsborough disaster. There is a clear picture of a large scam that is likely to involve more people in several countries," Viborg said. Danish police confirmed that Viborg had made a criminal complaint alleging fraud, document forgery and identity theft but said no formal charges had been put forward yet. Making matters worse for Verhagen, he has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend, robbery and threatening witnesses, a local prosecutor said. It is all well and good addressing the in-match struggles of David Silva by introducing a player of Bernardo Silva's capabilities. But what if Guardiola, with fewer options on his bench, was not afforded the luxury of selecting like-for-like replacements for all his key players. The chances of 100-point seasons would lessen. Jacob Ramsey replaces Anwar El Ghazi. Posted at 86' Foul by Michael Hector (Fulham). Posted at 86' Neil Taylor (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Henri Lansbury. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. AFC Asian Cup 2023, Group B scenario: India, Syria still in 4 days ago — India's campaign at the AFC Asian Cup 2023 is all but over after consecutive defeats, to Australia and Uzbekistan, at the Ahmad bin Ali ... Meanwhile, Santos Laguna were very impressive over the opening phase but ended up with nothing to show for it. Indeed, after topping the regular stage with 37 points from 18 outings, the side then went on to disappoint in the play-offs, falling at the first hurdle in a 6-3 aggregate defeat to eventual winners Monterrey. Rangers claim clubs were not informed of a potential £10m liability and "substantial problems" with league reconstruction before they voted to end the season. The Ibrox club say the information was omitted from the briefing paper sent to clubs prior to the vote and was not approved by the SPFL board. Rangers circulated a dossier to the other 41 clubs on Thursday. The SPFL says there is no evidence to support claims of bullying or coercion. We gave it every solitary ounce, but we had nothing left when we needed it most," bemoaned McLean, with uncommon understanding. Similarly charitable was the standing ovation the United fans gave to the victorious Swedes, with plenty of locals still loitering inside Tannadice a couple of hours after the game. I was late getting out because I got done for the drugs test and couldn't muster a pee," recalls Malpas. But Ipswich - who are top of tier four's south east region - will hope to join them with a home victory over third-tier Portsmouth, while both Southampton clubs also bid to represent the lower tiers further. There are nine ties in all on Sunday, with the nine victors joining the 23 teams from the top two divisions for Monday's draw for the last 32, including holders Manchester City. This year's final will be held at Wembley on Saturday, 9 May. It meant so much. Once I started training again, I just wanted to be treated the same as everyone else. I have known some of my team-mates since I was 14. They are my best friends. It took until the first nutmeg for them to take the mickey out of me. Funny as it sounds, that moment was really good. I am not going to neglect the fact I had cancer, but I don't want it to be what people remember me for. But to make this argument stick the club would surely need solid evidence? City could demand access to private emails and communications, so expect a separate legal battle over disclosure when the case is heard. That the leaked emails which appear to show City deceived Uefa - and which were published by German magazine Der Spiegel - were obtained illegally and were "out-of-context materials purportedly hacked or stolen", so should therefore be deemed inadmissible. this game seems to be like a very good one for the under bet cause Peterborough is not in good shape at all and I don't think they are going to be able to score more then one goal today versus very good Gillingham side on the road, but also posh at home is tough team to beat so just like in my last bet, I think draw is the best option for this one, but this time I decided to go with under cause none of the teams is particularly good in offense so I can recommend this bet for sure! Admira and Wattens will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Admira this season have the following results: 5W, 7D and 13L. Meanwhile Wattens have 5W, 6D and 14L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Manchester United had wanted to sell the 29-year-old central defender but there are no takers, which have led them to compromise in order to get his wages off the books. Estudiantes chairman Juan Sebastian Veron is close to persuading Rojo to come back to South America ahead of the Copa America. Paper Round’s view: Rojo has only extremely infrequently show the aggression that made him a success at the 2014 World Cup for Argentina, a series of performances that led Louis van Gaal to take him to Old Trafford when he became manager. Syria vs. India : Movies & TV 18 hours ago — Free trial of Paramount+. Watch LIVE January 23 at 6:15 AM EST Start On which devices can I watch live sports and events? Live events are ... Another game with a big favorite and that is the guests from Gladbach who are having an incredible season fighting with the German giants for a top 4 place, while Werder is only 2nd from bottom and while it is true they did win away at Freiburg last round at home they have lost more than 60% of the games played and sometimes quite big as well while Gladbach even won 3-1 after the break away at Eintracht Frankfurt game in which they even had the lead 2-0 after 10 minutes and did lead with 3-0 and really did not waste too much energy in trying to score more. Not to be outdone, goalscorer Martial became just the second United player to score in three successive Manchester derby starts in the Premier League. The 24-year-old is the first to achieve that since Eric Cantona's five in a row between 1993 and 1996, while he also succeeds Cristiano Ronaldo (2006-07) as the most recent United player to score home and away against City in a Premier League season. Isolation is mentally difficult'Immediately after speaking to his family, he went into self-isolation. Living together with his wife, Miriam, Favalli locked himself into a room, leaving the rest of the place to her. She would cook meals and leave a plate in front of his door. Miriam had no symptoms. I didn't want to harm her. I never had a problem with my appetite, I could always eat. I couldn't taste or smell anything, but I knew that from common flu too," he said. This match is from the Turkish super league between sivasspor and relegation threatened kayserispor. For large parts of the season sivasspor were title challengers even taking first spot for up to four match days. Media playback is not supported on this device Conor Coady: Wolves captain says it's 'tough' playing matches behind-closed-doors Coady admitted he struggled during lockdown when players were ordered to train alone at home away from team-mates due to social distancing rules. It wasn't a break like some people imagine," he added. We didn't know when we would play again. We had to stay fit in case they said 'we're back next week'. On 31 March, Tottenham announced that all 550 non-playing staff were taking a 20% pay cut, initially for two months. The club reversed the decision to use the current job retention scheme for some non-playing staff on 13 April following strong criticism from supporters. Only the board, including chairman Daniel Levy, who earned £7m last year, is taking salary reductions. Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho has been volunteering in Enfield to help the elderly vulnerable during the pandemic. Relive all of Saturday's Premier League actionReport: Man City 2-2 Crystal PalaceReport: Norwich City 1-0 BournemouthWolves fought back from two goals down at half-time for a superb 3-2 win at Southampton, with one goal from Pedro Neto and two from Raul Jimenez moving them up into sixth place. Arsenal were closing in on victory at home to Sheffield United, but the Blades fought back with a late John Fleck goal ensuring a 1-1 draw. Syria vs India » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores & Stats Syria vs India ❱ 23.01.2024 ❱ Football ❱ AFC Asian Cup ✔️Free Betting Tips & Predictions ⚡ Livescore Best Betting Odds ⭐ Stats. Media playback is not supported on this device Arsenal 0-0 Everton: 'Arteta knows the club well' - Ljungberg New Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta clearly has a big job on his hands and it is not just his defence that needs sorting out because the goals have dried up too. Even so, I would expect the 'new manager bounce' to have an effect here. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Richard's prediction: I am going to go for a really dull draw. Syria vs. India Live Stream of AFC Asian Cup - CBSSports.com 2:18Syria vs. India · CBS Sports Golazo Network is the year-round, 24/7 home for soccer fans with free matches, highlights, news and analysis. · AFC ...CBS Sports · 3 days ago Defending Champion Copenhagen is lagged behind 12 points than Midtjylland in the league. On the other hand, Lyngby have picked up 25 of their 31 points on their home ground. They play pretty good in their home ground. Besides the Away performance of Copenhagen is not in good form. They won only 2 matches from their last 8 away matches. On the other side, Lyngby dropped only 2 points from their last 5 home matches. And their last 5 meeting scored over 2.5 goals. So this will be happened again I think. But the best bet for me that Lyngby will win this match with such a high odds. As Copenhagen's players celebrated Biel's late goal -- which put them ahead on aggregate -- in front of the away fans at Celtic Park, Santos barged into a policeman who was attempting to prevent Biel from getting any closer to the stands. Tempers flared as stewards and other policemen stepped in to prevent any escalation in tensions and Copenhagen said one of their stewards was charged as well. England captain Kane had an operation to repair the damage following the injury suffered at Southampton on New Year's Day and was expected to return to training in April. From a rehab point of view and personal point of view, I'm doing really well," Kane told the Spurs website. I'm at a good stage now and just working hard, doing a lot of recovery, a lot of rehab and just waiting to see what happens to the season. Despite early improvements under coach Jose Mourinho, Spurs have suffered from inconsistency of late, with their loss at St Mary's derailing their push for a top-four finish. Days after a laboured showing in a 2-2 draw at bottom side Norwich City, Spurs could not find a way back into the game after Ings' goal in the 17th minute. They are now in seventh spot, only four points behind fourth-placed Chelsea who have lost five of their last seven matches in the Premier League. United are at Burnley on Saturday when Solskjaer might be tempted to unleash Greenwood, Martial and Rashford as a front three again -- a plan that worked a treat on Thursday. Leeds are top of the Championship, Brentford are seen as the biggest challengers to the top two and Millwall are punching above expectations to move into seventh. However, none of those high-flying sides can compare to Reading right now. The Royals come into this clash top of the form table, with 17 points from their last eight games. Since the confirmation of Arteta's illness, the club say their "training centres in London Colney and Hale End were closed for deep cleaning". We have now reopened with a small workforce to maintain the facilities and training pitches, while a number of staff, including Mikel and the men's first team squad, are currently isolating at home, " said the statement. We're pleased to say that Mikel is feeling much better. He hasn't played in four months, but Scotland midfielder John McGinn has answered his country's call to star on the big stage. And while his ankle may still be fragile - the Aston Villa midfielder has been sidelined since fracturing it last December - there's nothing wrong with his nimble-fingered mastery of a control pad. That's why the all-action 25-year-old is joining forces with Scotland's top Fifa player, Marc Marley, in the eNations Stay and Play Cup. We are grateful for the support we have received from all our stakeholders, including our commercial and broadcast partners and agencies, as we try to protect the safety and well-being of all our players, officials and spectators while also ensuring the integrity of the competitions. The Asian Champions League has already been severely affected by the outbreak, with all-but one game involving Chinese clubs postponed until April at an earlier meeting held in Kuala Lumpur. And yet, across what might just be the most sublime 365 days any team has produced in the history of English football, Liverpool have managed to go an entire calendar year, and 37 games, unbeaten in the Premier League. Arsenal (2003-04) and Chelsea (2004-05) are the only other teams to have achieved this feat. both teams listed in first match so they should and will be very motivated to win today after that and I think the best thing to do here is to avoid trying to predict the winner despite the Seoul is favorite for the win, both to score is much better option also because in their head to head matches there is goals a lot of goals and on both sides so I will be very surprised if any of these two teams fail to score today so I surely recommend this bet to the anyone and good luck who will follow At least go to the monitor - it takes 30 seconds. The referee on the pitch has to be the one to take the decisions. My intention when I ran to the front post was not to push Williams. I'm not saying the push from Fred was a penalty but my push is a consequence of his push. Lampard: "Azpilicueta gets a shove in the back - it's not clear, it's not obvious, Azpi has been pushed in the back. Solskjaer: "I didn't see a foul by Fred for the disallowed goal. I understand why there are concerns, and to be clear we already require gambling operators to market, advertise or engage in sponsorship in a socially responsible way. We are in touch with all operators in the deal to find out what they did to satisfy themselves. A Gambling Commission spokesperson added: "We expect gambling operators to ensure, when agreeing commercial deals relevant to sport, that such arrangements are consistent with keeping gambling safe.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page