top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ציבורי·51 חברים

Live: Goa vs Odisha stream 22.01.2024

Dec 10, 2022 — The Indian Super League match between FC Goa and Odisha FC will be streamed live on Disney+ Hotstar and JioTV. FC Goa Probable Starting XI: ...

Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top right corner. Posted at 50' Corner, Kilmarnock. Conceded by Connor Goldson. Posted at 50' Attempt blocked. Eamonn Brophy (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Kilmarnock 0, Rangers 1. Half TimePosted at 45'+2' First Half ends, Kilmarnock 0, Rangers 1. When asked whether the season could be abandoned, he added: “If the authorities do not allow us to play, then we cannot play. Wayne Rooney says players face a no-win situation in wage debateKyle Walker: Manchester City defender faces investigation over lockdown breachPremier League clubs Manchester City and Chelsea are both still in the Champions League, while Manchester United, Wolves and Scottish Premiership side Rangers are all in the Europa League. The people [at City] right now trust what they have done so that is what we are going to do. We're going to appeal and maybe it happens, but don't talk too loud, Barcelona. That is my advice because everybody is involved sometimes in situations. We are going to appeal and hopefully in the future we can play in the Champions League against Barcelona. It is worth considering a regionalised League One and League Two. Much as I like Gillingham, I don’t like going there on a Tuesday night, or Portsmouth on a Tuesday night. It makes no sense. Wage deferrals by players continues to be an issue during the coronavirus pandemic, with the English Football League and Professional Footballers' Association proposing that clubs defer up to 25% of players' wages in April. Antoine Griezmann was named on the bench for the draw at the weekend, but could return to the Barca attack against his former side, alongside Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi. Messi will once again go in search of his 700th career goal for club and country. Mario Hermoso and Sime Vrsaljko are both injured for Atletico, but boss Diego Simeone has an otherwise fit squad from which to pick. Simeone's side have been in good form since the restart, winning four on the bounce after drawing their first game back at Athletic Bilbao. Wolves say their Europa League last-16 first-leg match at Olympiakos is an "unnecessary risk" after Uefa rejected their request to postpone the game. The match in Greece on Thursday will be played behind closed doors because of the coronavirus outbreak. Wolves said they respect the decision by European football's governing body and will travel to Greece on Wednesday to take part in the fixture. There are some things that are more important than football," they added. It's a massive deal for me and my family because I've always been a home girl and I've always liked spending time with my family, so that was hard for me, being away from them. Now, living on my own and doing things for myself, it's a massive step for me, but as soon as I moved I realised this is what I love doing. I'm getting to play with some of the top players in the world. Read more: Hemp signs new Man City contractAll Women's Super League fixturesHemp, who came on as a substitute to score in May's Women's FA Cup final, may not have ever taken up the sport if it had not been for her older sister, Amy. It’s astonishing how out of things you feel if you’re not playing,” he said in his first autobiography. It’s as if a glass partition descends between you and the players who are in the side. Keane was sharing a room with Denis Irwin, a dubious idea given one was playing and one not. He had a few drinks with Scholes and some United fans on the Monday night before sneaking to bed. Live- FC Goa Vs Odisha FC - YouTube - YouTube Live- FC Goa Vs Odisha FC - YouTube - YouTubeYouTube · GameVerse460+ views · 11 months ago YouTube · GameVerse YouTube · GameVerse 49:30 Dinamo Minsk will against Isloch in match Belarus Premier League. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to Dinamo Minsk always can make score on last 3 match. Moreover Dinamo Minsk have total score is 5 goals on last 3 match. Meanwhile, Isloch on last 3 match in league can make total score is 4 goals. Therefore, my prediction this match could be the end score is more than 2 goals. Moreover Dinamo Minsk always can make score on last 3 home match and they can make total score is 5 goals. Therefore, I think this match will the end score is over 2.5 goals. Dec 5 (Reuters) - Spanish broadcaster Movistar has purchased rights to show next month's Super Cup in Saudi Arabia, the national soccer federation (RFEF) said on Thursday, after other major operators shunned the tournament over human rights concerns. Movistar, a brand of Spain's Telefonica group, already holds the rights to Spanish soccer's top flight La Liga but has traditionally not broadcast the Super Cup or Copa del Rey, which have been shown on state broadcaster RTVE. It added that no other matches were in immediate danger of being postponed. All necessary measures are being taken and the Premier League currently has no plans to postpone any other matches," it said in a statement here Premier League side Wolverhampton Wanderers said on Tuesday that their request to European soccer’s governing body UEFA to postpone their Europa League last-16, first leg against Olympiacos had been rejected. The last game (a 2-1 loss in December) we could not control when we lost the ball and tonight we did it better. We lost the ball in a position which is so dangerous (for the United goal). We cannot forget which team we play. Tonight we can be more than satisfied to come here to Old Trafford and win. It is not over. Kalinga Super Cup: Semi-final berth at stake as FC Goa 4 hours ago — In the eagerly anticipated clash on Monday, FC Goa and Odisha FC are poised vs Odisha FC, 7.30 pm, Live streaming on Jio Cinema. Share ... With outstanding class and home advantage, Copenhagen is highly rated by the house with a ratio of 0: 1. Asian investors have reason to trust Stale Solbakken's team because they are showing impressive form with 6 wins in the last 7 rounds (won 6, lost 1). Due to the need for points to compete at the top of the table, Copenhagen is highly motivated. Over the 24 seasons in which the Premier League has contained 20 teams, 37 points is the average benchmark for survival. There are eight sides in the division who are yet to reach the tally. Two of those - Newcastle and Southampton - are just a single win away, but Norwich are potentially looking at at least five victories from their remaining nine games to give themselves a fighting chance of staying up - the same number they managed from their first 29 games. Young, powerful, physical and already acclimatised to English football having spent his formative years at Fulham, he seems destined for a move to the Premier League. WHO IS INTERESTED? The giants of the Premier League - Chelsea, Manchester United, Arsenal and Tottenham are all coming for the 23-year-old this summer. Serbian coach on home side could not manage to make it to the title fight in this season, but he still have chance to get among the places, that would qualify Al Gharafa in the AFC Champion league for the next season. He added: "Slowly we need to build that back to where it was because it's going to be very powerful for us to use that. Arsenal's next game is at home to London rivals Chelsea on Sunday (14:00 GMT), when they will be aiming for their first Premier League win at Emirates Stadium since defeating Bournemouth 1-0 on 6 October. The Gunners start the weekend in 11th place, eight points behind the fourth-placed Blues. It was something light. I could have recovered one week after the game, so it was not something serious. I am OK. I can play the rest of the season without a problem. When I came back I was very strong and very focused and my physical condition was very well. I maybe pushed too hard after coming back, too much to be on my highest level, but I worked a lot and for that I am happy because I could be in one of my best moments after the injury. Porto are yet to concede a single goal at home and haven’t failed to score in their own backyard while Feyenoord have failed to score in 25% of their away games A majority of Porto’s wins this season have been obtained by a margin of two goals or more (6 wins) while Feyenoord have suffered three defeats by a margin of two goals or more already this season. Or, if they prefer, they could get righteously upset about the penalty that wasn’t given against Marvelous Nakamba. Nobody understands the handball rule any more, so who’s to say what the right decision was? And Villa certainly won’t care about that, either. Congrats to them. Flared Devils Things are less jubilant over at one of Villa’s possible opponents, Manchester United. There has been no decision made by the Arsenal board about a replacement, with Carlo Ancelotti, Nuno Espirito Santo and Mikel Arteta all linked with the job. I've said to them [the board] they need to make a decision," Ljungberg told Sky Sports. We are here to help and the staff are trying to chip in, but a decision has to be made so we can have the same resources as other clubs. When I say that, they say I have to wait and see. HERO There is filth and then there is this. HERO II Also, this guy’s commitment to tauntin’ ‘ell is admirable. ZERO The weather. Although, one would assume in the post-Europe utopia that the UK finds itself in that the weather would not have the temerity to be bad. HAT-TIP Adel Taarabt has seemingly reinvented himself as a Zinedine Zidane and Lee Cattermole hybrid for Benfica. FA chief executive officer Mark Bullingham said: "This updated heading guidance is an evolution of our current guidelines and will help coaches and teachers to reduce and remove repetitive and unnecessary heading from youth football. Our research has shown that heading is rare in youth football matches, so this guidance is a responsible development to our grassroots coaching without impacting the enjoyment that children of all ages take from playing the game. Last season Nice were notorious for their 'Jekyll and Hyde' performances when comparing their home and away form and the remnants of that can still be seen in this campaign. Of their 17 points collected this season, 11 of them have come at home and they could be in for a shock here as they have lost each of their last five away games. Maritimo’s home games produce an average of 3.14 goals and both teams have scored in 100% of those matches, while both teams have scored in 50% of Boavista’s away games. The hosts are yet to keep a clean sheet at home while Boavista have only kept clean sheets in 33% of their away games, which is why we are expecting both teams to score this weekend. A majority of Boavista’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin (3 wins), and that is another reason to back a narrow 2-1 away win on Saturday. Goalkeeper Daniel Batz was the hero, saving one penalty in normal time before making another four stops in the shootout to set up a potential lucrative clash with Bayern Munich. It's not a bad result for a team with an 8,600-capacity stadium who haven't even updated their Twitter account since July 2019. But Germany hasn't been the only European nation to witness a number of cup upsets this season. SubstitutionPosted at 76' Substitution, Montpellier. Junior Sambia replaces Jordan Ferri. Posted at 76' Foul by Presnel Kimpembe (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 76' Andy Delort (Montpellier) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Mauro Icardi (Paris Saint Germain) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. A lot has been said about the connection, especially when one of them doesn't score, but the best players always end up understanding each other," said Barca coach Ernesto Valverde after beating Dortmund. Luis and Leo understand each other perfectly because they have been playing together for a long time, and with time the three of them will learn to gel even better with each other. Ranji Trophy LIVE score, Round 3 Day 2 updates - Sportstar 2 days ago — vs Odisha 130. Assam 46/0 vs Andhra 188. Meghalaya 224/8 vs Nagaland 72. January 20, 2024 08:52. Goa vs Karnataka - Day 1 report. Ranji Trophy ... He’s not the same player that once charged into the channels and ruffled up defenders, instead seeming content as a prolific goal hanger. Again, that would be commendable if he was in his 30s. He’s 26. The first player to claim the golden boot at a World Cup from penalties and occasional strolls needs to take it easy. Newcastle United twice came from behind to deny relegation-threatened West Ham a second consecutive Premier League victory for the first time since August. The Hammers took the lead for the second time when Tomas Soucek fired in from close range, but the Magpies drew level just 92 seconds later through Jonjo Shelvey. Buoyed by their recent victory over Chelsea, the Hammers started brightly and took an early lead at St James' Park when Michail Antonio pounced on Jamaal Lascelles' loose touch to open the scoring. The Cherries had lost just one of their previous six in the capital prior to this run (W3 D2). Since the start of last season, Bournemouth's Jefferson Lerma has picked 19 yellow cards in the Premier League, more than any other player. Crystal Palace midfielder Jeffrey Schlupp has scored in consecutive Premier League games for the first time ever (142 apps, 10 goals). What next?Crystal Palace head to bottom club Watford on Saturday (15:00 GMT), while Bournemouth host Liverpool at the same time. Posted at 85' Marcus Tavernier (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leeds United. Gaetano Berardi replaces Kalvin Phillips. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Ezgjan Alioski (Leeds United) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. Assisted by Kalvin Phillips with a cross following a corner. I'm happy with my start but from now I need to give more to be better. His instant impact has allowed United to go unbeaten since his debut and they have given their Champions League qualification hopes a shot in the arm by moving up to fifth in the standings, three points behind fourth-placed Chelsea. Live Cricket Score & Streaming Details: Goa vs Odisha Live cricket score and live streaming details for theGoa vs Odisha T20(12th Match). Including team line-ups plus details of all batsman scores and bowling ... The club updated an early message: "The bomb has now been exploded. It wasn't the last of the incendiary stuff in Scottish football. A few more (verbal) bombs were detonated once the SPFL set in motion the resolution that brought an end to the season. West HammeredWhen West Ham published their financial accounts, Maryhill FC's riposte instantly became a contender for social media missive of the season. The home team have been winning a lot of matches here and have been one of the harder teams to score against when they play at home. On top of this if you do score against them normally you cannot beat them as they have scored 3 goals or even more in a lot of matches at home. The away team have struggled here the past couple of times losing by big scores as they have been unable to stop the home team scoring over and over again when playing at this ground. Looks like another easy home win for the PSG Yet Lucescu believes the hard work in winning their first-ever Asian Champions League title was done in the opening leg in Riyadh when Andre Carrillo earned Al Hilal a one-goal advantage in the tie. With all respect to our opponents, we were fully confident that we would win this trophy," said Lucescu. Wolfsburg recent form doesn't bode well for them ahead of Saturday's trip to Frankfurt. Eintracht are currently at the top of the Bundesliga's home form table. They are yet to lose a single home Bundesliga game this season. They have taken four wins and two draws from their six home fixtures. Vicente Guaita tries a through ball, but Jordan Ayew is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Norwich City. Adam Idah replaces Alexander Tettey. BookingPosted at 89' Alexander Tettey (Norwich City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' VAR Decision: Goal Norwich City 1-1 Crystal Palace (Connor Wickham). Goal!Posted at 85' Goal! Norwich City 1, Crystal Palace 1. We thought about Ibrahimovic when Ancelotti was in charge, as he would have taken a certain role. Now before thinking about him, I have other priorities, as this is a team that must play in a different system. Allardyce angling for Arsenal job Carlo Ancelotti? Mikel Arteta? Massimiliano Allegri? None of the above would sort out Arsenal's defence as well as Sam Allardyce, according to the man himself. The last time Spurs hosted German opposition, Bayern Munich beat them 7-2. Both Tottenham and RB Leipzig only kept two clean sheets from their six group stage matches. RB Leipzig forward Timo Werner has scored 25 goals in all competitions this season. The Champions League knockout stages kick off this week and Tottenham have a tricky tie on their hands as they play host to RB Leipzig. Odisha FC vs FC Goa, ISL 2023-24, live scores and result Get Odisha FC vs FC Goa ISL 2023-24 live scores and result. Get play-by-play football updates on the Indian Super League website. Beckham moved into the centre of midfield, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer went to the right wing and Sheringham came on up front. Beckham played with such class and authority, controlling the match with his short and long passing, that Ferguson changed his plans. He considered the size of the Nou Camp pitch and the quality of Stefan Effenberg’s passing in Bayern’s midfield, and decided he wanted an equivalent to “control the passing momentum”. Fernandes hit the post with a gorgeous effort from a free-kick, and the danger he poses from set-piece delivery was realised soon after when he picked out Maguire from a corner to settle the match. Outside of that his work was economical and classy, with enough quality touches to indicate why United paid such a huge amount for his services. They will be hoping to transfer this form to the Europa League. While they scrapped through the group stages, they will want to improve on their defence, having conceded 10 goals in the six matches played, and scored eight. Five of their last six home matches across all competitions have produced over 2. However, manager Nigel Pearson will be desperately disappointed that his side were unable to reproduce a similar level of performance against Crystal Palace to that which saw them swat the champions-in-waiting aside. The loss of Gerard Deulofeu to a season-ending injury this week comes as a huge blow to the Hornets and Watford's lack of incision against a well-organised defence only served to highlight his absence. Salzburg vs Liverpool predictions for Tuesday’s Champions League fixture at Red Bull Arena. Which side will book their place in the next round? Read on for our free Champions League predictions and betting tips.

מי אנחנו

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

חברים

bottom of page