๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ๋Œ€ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ๋น„์‚ฌ์šฐ ์•„๋™ ์ธ์‹ ๋งค๋งค ์ ๋ฐœโ€ฆ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์„œ ๊ตฌ๊ฑธ ์‹œ์ผœ 23 1์›” 2024 TV ์‹œ์ฒญ 20 | Daily Motivation Tips | ืงืจื•ืกืคื™ื˜ ืจื—ื•ื‘ื•ืช
top of page

Daily Motivation Tips

ืฆื™ื‘ื•ืจื™ยท56 ื—ื‘ืจื™ื

๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ๋Œ€ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ๋น„์‚ฌ์šฐ ์•„๋™ ์ธ์‹ ๋งค๋งค ์ ๋ฐœโ€ฆ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์„œ ๊ตฌ๊ฑธ ์‹œ์ผœ 23 1์›” 2024 TV ์‹œ์ฒญ

2019. 6. 6. โ€” ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‚˜ ์ด ํ†ต๊ณ„์—๋Š” ํ•จ์ •์ด ์žˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ๊ตญ์ด ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด ํŒ€์„ ๊บพ์€ ๊ฑด ๋„ค ๋ฒˆ ๋‹ค ์กฐ๋ณ„๋ฆฌ๊ทธ์˜€๋‹ค. ์ด๋ฒˆ์— ๋งŒ๋‚œ ๋‚จ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด๊ณตํ™”๊ตญ, 2017๋…„ ๋งŒ๋‚œ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ, 2011๋…„ ๋งŒ๋‚œย ...

Ji So-yun's deflected volley then made it 1-1, before Stanway's thumping near-post shot - after she had feinted to shape her body to curl the ball into the far corner - restored Manchester City's advantage. But Chelsea, who have not lost in the WSL since January 2019, turned the game on its head when Magdalena Eriksson nodded in from close range and England picked out the top corner from distance. In between those two goals, Stanway had squandered a golden opportunity to put City in front for the third time in the match when Berger kept her spot-kick out after Sophie Ingle's foul on Caroline Weir. Pauline Bremer (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Lauren Hemp. Posted at 53' Attempt saved. Caroline Weir (Manchester City Women) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Posted at 50' Offside, Manchester City Women. Ellie Roebuck tries a through ball, but Pauline Bremer is caught offside. Posted at 48' Corner, Manchester City Women. As for Arsenal? Well, Freddie Ljungberg is in charge now but nothing changes, does it? They are good going forward but still open at the back and it feels like any team can cause them problems. If Thursday is a good night for Arsenal, they win. If it isn't, they will drop points. The only thing that might help the Gunners is that, having watched the Seagulls at the weekend, I am not really sure where their goals are going to come from. ์ถ•๊ตฌ, ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด: ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ๋น„์‚ฌ์šฐ ์‹ค์‹œ๊ฐ„ ์Šค์ฝ”์–ด, ๊ฒฐ๊ณผ, ์ผ์ • Flashscore.co.kr์˜ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ๋น„์‚ฌ์šฐ ํŽ˜์ด์ง€๋Š” ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ์Šค์ฝ”์–ด, ๊ฒฐ๊ณผ, ์ˆœ์œ„ ๋ฐ ๊ฒฝ๊ธฐ ์ƒ์„ธ์ •๋ณด (๋“์ ์ž, ํ‡ด์žฅ์ž ๋“ฑ)๋ฅผ ์ œ๊ณตํ•ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. I didn't even know who he was," Pogba told the United podcast. I heard he was a great player and stuff like that. I know the face but [not] the name. Like I said I'm not someone that watches a lot of [analysis], I watch a lot of football but I don't stay after the game to listen to what they say about 'why they did this' or 'why they did that'. Analysis and reaction from Wednesday's Premier League matchesHasenhuttl celebrates a year in charge Ralph Hasenhuttl has now been in charge of Southampton for 43 matches in all competitions, winning 14, drawing 11 and losing 18Ralph Hasenhuttl has now been in charge of Southampton for a full year after he replaced the sacked Mark Hughes on 5 December, 2018. Brest finished 2nd in Ligue 2 last year to make the step up to France's top division but they'll be retuning to a second tier ground here as they face Lorient in the cup. Brest have made a steady start to life in the top tier but there is room for improvement as they currently sit 15th. They have been on a strange run of form recently with some incredible performances being marred by their extremely disappointing slip-ups. Benfica have won ten out of 11 away league games. Benfica have won eight of their last nine away league games against Vitoria Setubal. Vitoria Setubal have only two points from their last five league games. Vitoria Setubal have only scored six home league goals all season. Vitoria Setubal are struggling in the bottom half of the Portuguese Primeira League. Compared to David de Gea, the youngster boasts a better save percentage this season - 74. De Gea's standing at 72. He might, though, be considered a strong back-up option with the long-term aim of taking over from the Spanish keeper. However, Wilder is hopeful the young keeper who has developed so well under his tutelage may consider remaining at Sheffield United beyond this season. I believe he wants to play first-team football and I am not sure he will want to play back-up to anyone," Wilder said. Atletico missed several chances to take the lead themselves, but German international Ter Stegen's incredible reaction saves - first from Hermoso's close-range shot and then Morata's header - kept Diego Simeone's side out. Messi's late winner from a perfect Luis Suarez perfect lay-off means Atletico have failed to win any of their last 19 league matches against Barcelona, a run stretching back to February 2010. Media playback is not supported on this device Arrizabalaga pulls off a trio of saves to keep Liverpool at bay Since the winter break, Liverpool have not picked up the same rhythm and tempo they had before. They started February with a blistering 4-0 beating of a Southampton side who actually acquitted themselves well at Anfield. Since then they have ground out a 1-0 win at Norwich City, lost in Madrid and had a narrow 3-2 victory over troubled West Ham United at Anfield, before these last two losses. Posted at 76' Foul by Armando Izzo (Torino). Posted at 74' Attempt blocked. Mario Pasalic (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ruslan Malinovskiy. Posted at 72' Attempt missed. Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) left footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left. ๋‚จ์•„๊ณตยท์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ๋ณธ์„ ํ–‰ ๋ง‰์ฐจโ€ฆ24๊ฐœ ๋ณธ์„ ํŒ€ ํ™•์ • 2017. 3. 6. โ€” ๊ฐ™์€ ์กฐ์˜ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์€ ์นด๋ฉ”๋ฃฌ์„ 2๋Œ€ 0์œผ๋กœ ๋ฌผ๋ฆฌ์น˜๊ณ  2์Šน 1๋ฌด๊ฐ€ ๋ผ ์กฐ 1์œ„๋กœ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ, ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ๊ณผ ๋‚จ์•„๊ณต(์ด์ƒ ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด 4๊ฐœ๊ตญ), ๋‰ด์งˆ๋žœ๋“œ์™€ ๋ฐ”๋ˆ„์•„ํˆฌ(์ด์ƒย ... [ํด๋ž€๋“œ ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ] ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์€ ๋‹จ๋‹จํ•œ ํŒ€, ํ•œ๊ตญ์ด ๊บพ์€ ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด 2019. 6. 6. โ€” ๊ทธ๋Ÿฌ๋‚˜ ์ด ํ†ต๊ณ„์—๋Š” ํ•จ์ •์ด ์žˆ๋‹ค. ํ•œ๊ตญ์ด ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด ํŒ€์„ ๊บพ์€ ๊ฑด ๋„ค ๋ฒˆ ๋‹ค ์กฐ๋ณ„๋ฆฌ๊ทธ์˜€๋‹ค. ์ด๋ฒˆ์— ๋งŒ๋‚œ ๋‚จ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด๊ณตํ™”๊ตญ, 2017๋…„ ๋งŒ๋‚œ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ, 2011๋…„ ๋งŒ๋‚œย ... That's exactly what we are seeking to provide as we move through this process and we seek out interested parties to rescue this famous old club here in the region. It is a fast-moving situation and we will provide updates on key developments. Krasner, a former chairman of Leeds United, added: "Our immediate objectives are to ensure the club completes all its fixtures this season and to urgently find interested parties to save Wigan Athletic FC and the jobs of the people who work for the club. After finishing just two places above the relegation zone in the National League last season, no great expectation was placed on Maidenhead coming into the campaign. After 27 matches, it's fair to say the side aren't defying said expectations, having collected just 31 points to lie just 2 points clear of the drop zone. Maybe they're used to other sporting events where people turn up in dribs and drabs. My worry is the logistical aspect of it - they've got a metro but it's only small, the roads aren't the best and everyone drives like a madman. What about the alcohol laws?For many fans attending the 2022 World Cup, the question of whether they will be able to drink alcohol is a significant one. Qatar is an Islamic country and it is an offence to drink alcohol or be drunk in public. ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ vs ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ ์ ์ˆ˜,์˜ˆ์ธก() ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ vs ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ์‹ค์‹œ๊ฐ„ ์ ์ˆ˜ (๋ฐ ๋™์˜์ƒ ์˜จ๋ผ์ธ ์‹ค์‹œ๊ฐ„ ์ŠคํŠธ๋ฆผ)๋Š” CAF ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด ๋‚ด์…”๋„ ์ปต์˜ 05:00:00 UTC ์‹œ๊ฐ„์œผ๋กœ 2022/01/14์— ์‹œ์ž‘๋ฉ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค. ์—ฌ๊ธฐ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ vs ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆย ... A top 2nd team vs a worst team of this season. Dortmund is absolutely came hard after break. They have adopted the same aggressive and attacking style of game play. Dortmund scored 74 goals in 28 matches so far. Just behind Bayern Munich. Also to keep their 2nd spot safe they need to play every match in serious manner. Paderborn is not in the shape to stop Dortmund below 3 goals. Though they show enough progress from last 3 games. But still there capacity cannot be judged as to hold Dortmund. Therefore -1.5 asian handicap looks pretty fine option on Value odds. Good luck. Ronaldo was the difference between the teams. The 35-year-old scored a penalty awarded by the video assistant referee after a Bastos handball to make it 1-0. He then finished off a two-on-one after being unselfishly set up by Dybala. Juve looked in control and Ronaldo hit the crossbar with a header as he searched for a hat-trick, but they ended up hanging on when Leonardo Bonucci brought down Immobile, who scored from the spot. I was in good form, good shape, scoring goals and now we've stopped now for over a month. I've given it my best and hopefully we'll come back to play. The team had a good momentum before the pandemic started. At the moment I'm on loan, and this will cut short my time at the club. BBC Sport understand United are keen to extend Nigeria international Ighalo's contract. He has scored four goals in eight games in all competitions for United, including once in the 5-0 Europa League last-16 win over LASK on 12 March, a day before the Premier League season was suspended. ์ถ•๊ตฌ, ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด: ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ์‹ค์‹œ๊ฐ„ ์Šค์ฝ”์–ด, ๊ฒฐ๊ณผ, ์ผ์ • ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ. 23.01. 09:00. ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด์›”๋“œ์ปต - ์˜ˆ์„  - ํผ์ŠคํŠธ ์Šคํ…Œ์ด์ง€. ์•Œ์ œ๋ฆฌ. ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ. 05.06 Flashscore.co.kr์€ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ์Šค์ฝ”์–ด, ์ตœ์ข… ๋ฐ ์ค‘๊ฐ„ ๊ฒฐ๊ณผ, ์ˆœ์œ„ ๊ทธ๋ฆฌ๊ณ  ๊ฒฝ๊ธฐย ... Belgian league delay ratifying decision Belgium's professional soccer league has delayed by more than a week the planned ratification of its decision to cancel the rest of the season, it announced on Thursday. The Pro Leagueโ€™s board last week called time on the rest of the suspended season, citing health concerns and financial woes in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, which has hit Belgium hard and taken more than 2,500 lives. The stylish Rio Ferdinand and rugged Nemanja Vidic complemented each other perfectly in central defence, while Michael Carrick kept the team ticking in the middle of the park alongside club stalwarts Scholes and Giggs. Leicester City2015-16 Other notable squad members: Schlupp, King, UlloaOne of sport's greatest fairytales?Leicester had been staring at relegation for much of the previous season, but a run of seven victories in their last nine games saw them finish the campaign in 14th place, six points clear of the drop zone. Amiens a home team is here to host St Etienne in France Coupe del today. From their previous meetings we see that the away team get favored with many wins when they play against Amiens. Amiens has lost their leg one game by two goals without a reply when they have hosted PSG and they are currently lacks goals but only conceding is their habit. ์ฃผํ•œ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ๋Œ€์‚ฌ๊ด€ ๋ถ๋ถ€ ์‚ฌํ—ฌ ์ง€์—ญ๊ณผ ์ปค๋‹ค๋ž€ ์—ด๋Œ€ ์šฐ๋ฆผ ์‚ฌ์ด์— ์œ„์น˜ํ•œ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์—๋Š” ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ์˜ ํ‘ธํƒ€ ์ž˜๋กฑ ๋‹จ์ธต์ง€๊ดด์—์„œ ์‹œ์ž‘๋œ ๋„ค ๊ฐœ์˜ ๊ฐ•์ด ๊ต์ฐจํ•˜์—ฌ ํ๋ฅด๊ณ  ์žˆ๋Š”๋ฐ, ๊ทธ 4๋Œ€ ๊ฐ•์˜ ์ด๋ฆ„์€... New Taipei W is a defensive minded team with no aim for the top places even though they managed a win 2-1 last round against Kaohsiung W, that side is with 4 losses from 4 games played, but still odds were quite nice near the start of the game to take New Taipei W to win rising from initially 1.50 to 2.10, and they did win. This while in other games they lost hard 2-1 to Hualien W conceding a late goal but were dominated for the entire game. And lost 3-1 to Taichung Blue W, that game they were down 3-0 from the first half and their goal came beyond the 80 minute from the penalty spot. The Gazzetta dello Sport suggested that next Sunday's match between leaders Juventus and Inter Milan in Turin could be played behind closed doors. The government of the Friuli Venezia Giulia region has cancelled all sporting events until March 1, meaning Saturday's match between Udinese and Fiorentina will also have to be postponed. Some may feel uneasy about the spread of global "groups" of clubs - Manchester City popularised it, and now Lyon seem to be getting in on the action, announcing their intent to take over Seattle Reign in the NWSL. The legal wrangling between the USA squad and their federation over equal pay and treatment rumbles on, with the players filing a lawsuit back in March. I didn't like that. You know that many things related to football have engendered criticism," commented Markus Soder, state premier of Bavaria. Soder was among the early supporters of the Bundesliga restart, but he knew that pictures of hugging players could backfire. If a player tests positive for Covid-19, the local health authorities will decide whether only the player or the entire team has to quarantine. Bartomeu, who is unable to stand for re-election as he has served two terms, became Barca president in 2014 after Sandro Rosell's resignation. He has faced increasing criticism from supporters, who staged noisy protests against him in the last two matches at the Camp Nou and called for his resignation. The Championship is not financially sustainable, it's a bubble waiting to burst," he said. It can't continue if the model is just having enough billionaire owners to keep funding it - that's a strange, crazy model because there are only so many people you can attract. Sharpe, who took over Wigan from grandfather Dave Whelan in 2015, said the family were putting in "nearly ยฃ1m a month just to keep it going" despite having the fourth-lowest wage bill in the Championship. In his statement announcing the decision, Spurs chairman Daniel Levy highlighted the examples set across Europe, with Bayern Munich and Juventus players high-profile examples of squads taking pay-cuts. Of course Levyโ€™s surely heartfelt plea would probably land better were it not for the fact that it was recently announced that his own salary as the highest-paid Premier League executive had jumped up to ยฃ7 million per year, including a ยฃ3 million bonus for the opening of Tottenhamโ€™s new stadium, which as a reminder was eight months late and over budget. Given their standing in the division and the fact that they're one of the big boys, Ipswich will undoubtedly be a popular betting choice this weekend, though at the current prices, they look a tad short, particularly since they're up against a sturdy Blackpool team that is anything but easy to score against let alone beat. Twelve years after his last appearance for Arsenal as a player, Ljungberg was given a chance to show fans inside a far-from-full Emirates he is capable of managing the club where he won two Premier League titles and three FA Cups. It started well, with the Swede given a decent reception by the crowd, before rapidly going downhill as Brighton, who had lost their previous four away games, took control. Juventus can wrap up first place in their Champions League group on Tuesday. The Italian champions are on a great run, while they come into this one looking to take advantage of an Atletico Madrid side who are winless in their previous five away trips. CAF NC ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ vs ๊ฐ๋น„์•„: 2024/01/15 ์ถ•๊ตฌ ๊ฒฝ๊ธฐ ์ •๋ณด ๋ฐ 2024. 1. 13. โ€” Africa Cup of Nations์—์„œ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ๋Œ€ ๊ฐ๋น„์•„์˜ ์ตœ์‹  ๋ผ์ด๋ธŒ ์Šค์ฝ”์–ด๋ฅผ FootballAnt.com์—์„œ ํ™•์ธ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ. ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ. VS ยท ์›”๋“œ์ฑ”ํ”ผ์–ธ์‰ฝ ์˜ˆ์„  ์•„ํ”„๋ฆฌ์นด. Let's try with goals in this match from Turkmenistan elite league and for me, this is pretty ok and real to try. So, let's start from the home team and that is Energetic. This team is start new season very good because they are in first round won in duel at home even 2-1, so probably we can say for them, that they are favorites here. Rival is played in last match just 1-1, but in last official duel against them, they are beat Energetik at home with even 3-0. It will be interesting today and I believe efficient, really. ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ ์ค‘๋ถ€์ง€์—ญ ๋ชจ์ž๋ณด๊ฑด์ฒด๊ณ„ ๊ฐ•ํ™”์‚ฌ์—… (2018-2022/800๋งŒ๋ถˆ) ํŠนํžˆ, ๋Œ€ํ•œ๋ฏผ. ๊ตญ 4๋Œ€ ๊ฐœ๋ฐœํ˜‘๋ ฅ๊ตฌ์ƒ ์ค‘ ํ•˜๋‚˜์ธ'์†Œ๋…€๋“ค์˜ ๋ณด๋‹ค๋‚˜์€ ์‚ถ (Better Life for Girls)'์— ์˜. ๊ฑฐํ•˜์—ฌ ์—ฌ์„ฑ ๋ฐ ์ฒญ์†Œ๋…„๋“ค์˜ ์˜ฌ๋ฐ”๋ฅธ ์„ฑ์ธ์‹ ํ•จ์–‘๊ณผ ์„ฑ์ƒ์‹๊ถŒ์„ ๋ณด์žฅย ... Posted at 61' Conor Hourihane (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 61' Anthony Martial (Manchester United) hits the bar with a left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left. Assisted by Bruno Fernandes with a through ball. SubstitutionPosted at 59' Substitution, Aston Villa. Napoli are away to Udinese this weekend, with the Partenopei favourites to claim all three points when they face the side who are only two spots clear of the bottom three. While the Zebrette are languishing quite low in the table, Napoli are closer in points to Udinese (6) than they are to the top four (8). ๋ธŒ๋ผ์งˆ ์ถ•๊ตฌ, ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์— ํŒจ๋ฐฐโ€ฆ9๋…„ ๋งŒ์— 4์‹ค์  ์ด์ƒ '์ˆ˜๋ชจ' 2023. 6. 21. โ€” 3์›” ๋ชจ๋กœ์ฝ” ์›์ •์—์„œ 2๋Œ€ 1๋กœ ์กŒ๊ณ , 17์ผ ์ŠคํŽ˜์ธ์—์„œ ์—ด๋ฆฐ ๊ธฐ๋‹ˆ์™€ ๊ฒฝ๊ธฐ๋ฅผ 4 3๋Œ€ 2๋กœ ์•ž์„œ๋˜ ์„ธ๋„ค๊ฐˆ์€ ํ›„๋ฐ˜ ์ถ”๊ฐ€ ์‹œ๊ฐ„์— ๋งˆ๋„ค๊ฐ€ ํŽ˜๋„ํ‹ฐํ‚ฅ ๋“์ ์œผ๋กœย ... Time will tell if the industrious Ndidi is the next N'Golo Kante but the 22-year-old already leads Europe's major leagues in tackles and interceptions, giving the defence more room to breathe and prepare for dangerous situations. Talk of a title challenge this season may be premature, with leaders Liverpool eight points clear of the Foxes, but Rodgers' miserly defence has laid the foundations for a top-four finish. With only one win from their last four matches, Schalke are dragging their feet. Sometimes a team has to reach a low point before they can turn a corner. That low point for Schalke may have been the hammering Bayern gave them last week. We think that a response will be given in Berlin and with an improved performance should come three points. Back Schalke draw no bet. Posted at 84' Attempt blocked. Che Adams (Southampton) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Michael Obafemi (Southampton) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 83' Corner, Southampton. Conceded by Frederic Guilbert. He joined Phoenix Arizona, whose co-owners include Chelsea legend Didier Drogba, in December. I felt disillusioned with life at Leicester and I knew I was not going to get a chance under Claudio Ranieri, who was the manager back then," Barmby, 25, says. I would not be surprised if, in the next few years, Phoenix ends up in MLS, so I signed because I want to be part of that journey, even if I only experience the beginning of it. It was 10, 11 and now it is 13 points. We don't feel it, we don't think about it we did not mention it once before the game. I can write the stories by myself. Never before in the history of British football has a team had a bigger lead and lost the lead. That sounds negative in my head and we are just focused on the next games. We have Wolves, Sheffield United, Everton, Tottenham and Manchester United, that does not sound like anything is decided. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Both were on display against Barcelona. The 19-year-old found himself in dangerous positions countless times, but struggled for a final ball. When he took on the shot, he should have passed, when he passed, he should have taken on the shot. And yet his Real Madrid team-mates continued to look for Vinicius.

ืžื™ ืื ื—ื ื•

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

ื—ื‘ืจื™ื

• crossfit rehovot
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • thanh tran
    thanh tran
  • UN Certified Bags
ืชืžื•ื ื” ืงืจื•ืกืคื™ื˜ ืจื—ื•ื‘ื•ืช ื™ืฆื™ืจืช ืงืฉืจ

ื™ืฆื™ืจืช ืงืฉืจ

ื™ืฉ ืœืš ืฉืืœื•ืช? ืžืœื/ื™ ืืช ื”ื˜ื•ืคืก ื•ื ื™ืฆื•ืจ ืื™ืชืš ืงืฉืจ

ืคื ื™ื™ืชืš ื”ืชืงื‘ืœื” ื‘ื”ืฆืœื—ื”!

ืžื™ื“ืข ืฉื™ืžื•ืฉื™

• Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Facebook

ืคืจื˜ื™ ื™ืฆื™ืจืช ืงืฉืจ

ื”ื™ืฆื™ืจื” 7, ืจื—ื•ื‘ื•ืช

ืžื•ืœ ื™ื•ื—ื ื ื•ืฃ, ืžืชื—ืช ืœืื•ืœื ื”ืื™ืจื•ืขื™ื ืดืืœื™ื–ื” ืกืคื™ื™ืกืด 

© 2022 ืงืจื•ืกืคื™ื˜ ืจื—ื•ื‘ื•ืช ื›ืœ ื”ื–ื›ื•ื™ื•ืช ืฉืžื•ืจื•ืช | ืขื™ืฆื•ื‘: WIXER

bottom of page